• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The only thing you need to know is that you won't be taking Amrit next month...

On 2/7/2019 at 1:29 PM, mahandulai said:

Next month, I will be taking Amrit. Is there anything I need to know?

make sure the panj pyaray giving you pahul aren't poor in rehit, many amrit dharis these days only follow a partial rehit from "jathas" or SGPC etc

if they don't have a clue in following the extremely important martial rehit and don't know what to do with their shastar,, or only wear bana for special occasions, I would look elsewhere...

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 5:12 AM, singh598 said:

The only thing you need to know is that you won't be taking Amrit next month...

You can just shut up, you are clearly not needed in this topic. Stupid fool.

On 2/7/2019 at 5:29 AM, mahandulai said:

You should note that Amrit isn't the end game and isn't required to go to sachkhand, it's what you do as an amritdhari that gives you liberation. (Naam Simran, Seva, etc).

*deleted*

Also take note on what it means to be a Khalsa. A Khalsa is not necessarily someone who has received Amrit but there are two ways of looking at Amrit. The first way is looking at it as the nectar of immortality and the other way is looking at it as a way to become "Amritdhari and Khalsa".

Now most of us, unfortunately, focus on becoming a Khalsa in the context of being initiated into the Khalsa Panth but not in the sense of what a Khalsa actually is.

A Khalsa is someone who has and engages in:

1. Compassion 
2. Charity 
3. Forgiveness 
4. Cleanliness 
5. Control of mind 
6. Purity 
7. Appreciation of truth 
8. Spiritually accomplished being 
9. Warrior 
10. Devotee of God and none other

So to reiterate in the great words of the Khalsa Bhagat Kabir Ji with regards to who is a Khalsa.

‘Oh Kabir they have become Khalseh [attained salvation] who have known Prem Bhagat [love of devotion to God].’
‘Adi Guru Durbar’, Raag Sorath, Bhagat Kabir, Pa.654

‘Khalsa is he who forsakes slander. 
Khalsa is he who fights at the vanguard. 
Khalsa is he who slays the five [ie. controls lust, wrath, greed, false attachment and ego]. 
Khalsa is he who burns [destroys] superstition. 
Khalsa is he who forsakes [overcomes the trappings of] ego. 
Khalsa is he who runs from another’s woman [abstains from adultery]. 
Khalsa is he who does not look at another’s woman. 
Khalsa is he who is absorbed in God’s name.
Khalsa is he who obeys the Guru’s word.
Khalsa is he who takes the weapon blows on his face [meaning fights at the vanguard]. 
Khalsa is he who nurtures the poor. 
Khalsa is he who destroys evil beings. 
Khalsa is he who contemplates God’s name. 
Khalsa is he who attacks the Malesh [meaning 'the filthy', ie. Moghal armies of Aurangzeb]. 
Khalsa is he who attaches others to Nirankar God's name.
Khalsa is he who breaks all restraints [of caste, superstition, ignorance, etc.]. 
Khalsa is he who rides the war horse. 
Khalsa is he who wages war [both the external and internal war against his own mind]. 
Khalsa is he who bears weapons. 
Khalsa is he who kills the evil one.’ 
(‘Rehitnameh’, Piara Singh Padam, Pa.59)

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 1:29 PM, mahandulai said:

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

Great Veerji

Another video linked to Amrit and it's value.

Who is this mod that is deleting my post.  And because I questioned his behavior hes put me under quality control.  You are truly Santa sinh

My post that were deleted from this topic were a response to @jakare belittling khanda bata da amrit.   The post were deleted in the last 12 hours. @ADMIN @S1ngh can you find out who is deleting my post?

Be thankful it isn't your karam. Better to be baffled, frustrated, on qc that being a diseased coward undermining Dharam. We should do ardas for the administration,  their path is crooked indeed. 

Can I ask the reason why you are taking Amrit?

Here is a interesting video.

Edited by Redoptics

18 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Can I ask the reason why you are taking Amrit?

Here is a interesting video.

Point to one jathabandi that says being amritdhari is the last step?  This guy is has the biggest ego in to world.  Give it a minute, he will be another running off with a white girl.  

Also he says by being amritdhari you have only put on a uniform.  Well that's how atheists look at khande bata da amrit.  A Sikh says 5 Sikh men gave their head to receive this amrit. He knows which people to target so he can get more sangat, not Sikh sangat, but just sangat to give him money.  Call him an off shot of 3ho.  

4 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Point to one jathabandi that says being amritdhari is the last step?  This guy is has the biggest ego in to world.  Give it a minute, he will be another running off with a white girl.  

Also he says by being amritdhari you have only put on a uniform.  Well that's how atheists look at khande bata da amrit.  A Sikh says 5 Sikh men gave their head to receive this amrit. He knows which people to target so he can get more sangat, not Sikh sangat, but just sangat to give him money.  Call him an off shot of 3ho.  

The name of the video is a question,  Is taking Amrit, the last step? And he goes on to say no it isn't as we are always learning.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

The name of the video is a question,  Is taking Amrit, the last step? And he goes on to say no it isn't as we are always learning.

He says clearly, amritdhari say taking amrit is the last step.  You need to watch the video again.  

Just now, Akalifauj said:

He says clearly, amritdhari say taking amrit is the last step.  You need to watch the video again.  

Which part of the video? Maybe I am miss understanding.

But what I got from it we as a society think being an Amritdhari, means you are at the very top of Sikhi but he also says we should not think this way as we are always learning.