3 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Which part of the video? Maybe I am miss understanding.

But what I got from it we as a society think being an Amritdhari, means you are at the very top of Sikhi but he also says we should not think this way as we are always learning.

Start watching the video at 2:00 mins.  He says people say once you are amritdhari you have the golden ticket and go straight to sachkhand.  

Also he says by being amritdhari you have only put on a uniform.  Well that's how atheists look at khande bata da amrit.  A Sikh says 5 Sikh men gave their head to receive this amrit. He knows which people to target so he can get more sangat, not Sikh sangat, but just sangat to give him money.  Call him an off shot of 3ho.  

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
20 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Start watching the video at 2:00 mins.  He says people say once you are amritdhari you have the golden ticket and go straight to sachkhand.  

Also he says by being amritdhari you have only put on a uniform.  Well that's how atheists look at khande bata da amrit.  A Sikh says 5 Sikh men gave their head to receive this amrit. He knows which people to target so he can get more sangat, not Sikh sangat, but just sangat to give him money.  Call him an off shot of 3ho.  

Really think we are interpreting what is being said differently. 

I don't think he is off shoot of 3ho though lol

• Like 1

Just now, Redoptics said:

Really think we are interpreting what is being said differently. 

I don't think he is off shoot of 3ho though lol

No, you are not wanting to accept what he said because you favor his view points.  If someone wrote out his video word for word and placed my question to his remark of going to straight sachkhand.  any 7th grader will understand the question deserves an answer because that's exactly what he is saying.  

Man there are a lot if SJW on this site.  All of them can't admit what is actually said. They want to run circles around it but behind closed doors they want to belittle the Gurus teachings.  

This satpal guy is a hack. every dog has his day.  He, like 3ho will be exposed to the wider Sikh sangat. So keep presenting his video and I will keep showing his manmat.

14 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

No, you are not wanting to accept what he said because you favor his view points.  If someone wrote out his video word for word and placed my question to his remark of going to straight sachkhand.  any 7th grader will understand the question deserves an answer because that's exactly what he is saying.  

Ok he said 'The way we talk about Amrit, is once you get Amrit, it's like here is a golden ticket, you are going to go straight to heaven. You got the express ticket, now you go on the express lane. Thats how we talk about it, we need to redefine how we talk about it.' 

He is basically saying from my point of view just taking Amrit will not get you to heaven, if you do not live a Sikhi way of life.

Edited by Redoptics

5 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Man there are a lot if SJW on this site.  All of them can't admit what is actually said. They want to run circles around it but behind closed doors they want to belittle the Gurus teachings.  

This satpal guy is a hack. every dog has his day.  He, like 3ho will be exposed to the wider Sikh sangat. So keep presenting his video and I will keep showing his manmat.

I am definitely not a sjw lol

1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

Ok he said 'The way we talk about Amrit, is once you get Amrit, it's like here is a golden ticket, you are going to go straight to heaven. You got the express ticket, now you go on the express lane. Thats how we talk about it, we need to redefine how we talk about it.' 

And I asked which jathabandi says taking amrit is going to go straight to sachkhand?  I dont say this and neither do nihangs, akj, taksal, or Sri akal Takhat Sahib  or nanaksar. This guy  is making up lies to promote his manmat.  If questioned he will cry wolf.  I have never heard any jathabandi say taking amrit takes you to sachkhand.  Hes another 3ho.

3 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

And I asked which jathabandi says taking amrit is going to go straight to sachkhand?  I dont say this and neither do nihangs, akj, taksal, or Sri akal Takhat Sahib  or nanaksar. This guy  is making up lies to promote his manmat.  If questioned he will cry wolf.  I have never heard any jathabandi say taking amrit takes you to sachkhand.  Hes another 3ho.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I do not think you understand what is being said.

But hey each to their own.

Just now, Redoptics said:

I'm not trying to be rude, but I do not think you understand what is being said.

But hey each to their own.

He is accusing the Sikh sangat of saying amrit takes a person straight to sachkhand.  So I am asking the satpal Singh, who of the Sikh sangat says this.  Hes talking out of his lower behind.  

No sjw, you cant run circles around me. It's clear 2:00 minutes in he makes an accusation toward the Sik sangat.  It's a meritless accusation and you are so head over heels for him you cant see past it.

2 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

He is accusing the Sikh sangat of saying amrit takes a person straight to sachkhand.  So I am asking the satpal Singh, who of the Sikh sangat says this.  Hes talking out of his lower behind.  

No sjw, you cant run circles around me. It's clear 2:00 minutes in he makes an accusation toward the Sik sangat.  It's a meritless accusation and you are so head over heels for him you cant see past it.

Can I square dance around you instead lol :)sorry just messing 

This is what he said:

The way we talk about Amrit, is once you get Amrit, it's like here is a golden ticket, you are going to go straight to heaven. You got the express ticket, now you go on the express lane. Thats how we talkabout it, we need to redefine how we talk about it.' 

So who is we?  I named the main jathabandi who give amrit and no one talks about it in this way.  So who or which jathabandi is he talking about?  Its obvious the fool doesn't know his head from his lower behind but like good sheep the ignorant Sikh Pat's him on the back for being an 1diot.

8 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

This is what he said:

The way we talk about Amrit, is once you get Amrit, it's like here is a golden ticket, you are going to go straight to heaven. You got the express ticket, now you go on the express lane. Thats how we talkabout it, we need to redefine how we talk about it.' 

So who is we?  I named the main jathabandi who give amrit and no one talks about it in this way.  So who or which jathabandi is he talking about?  Its obvious the fool doesn't know his head from his lower behind but like good sheep the ignorant Sikh Pat's him on the back for being an 1diot.

To be honest I do not know who 'we' he is referring too, I assumed he was talking about Sikhs in general.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

To be honest I do not know who 'we' he is referring too, I assumed he was talking about Sikhs in general.

I think what he is alluding to the idea, articulated by some "that taking Amrit sanchar is, viewed and misunderstood by many people as ritualistic.. Devoid of the knowledge". 

I think there is some truth to that but is problematic.. 

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

And not knowing who "we" is, becomes a problem because he is slandering everyone now.  People that want to take amrit will not know who is not like this.  All punj pyare, maybe except for the 3ho who put women in punj pyare will not say once you get amrit you have a golden ticket to sachkhand.

And I can tell satpal Singh is a stubborn person who will not listen to what Guru sahib is saying.  After all, hes got utmost respect for Harinder Singh who rolled around Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in his luggage.  

Previously Dr. IJ Singh articles were corrected on this forum.  Now it's this fake nihang Singh, satpal singh turn to be given the same treatment as Dr. IJ singh.  

5 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

And not knowing who "we" is, becomes a problem because he is slandering everyone now.  People that want to take amrit will not know who is not like this.  All punj pyare, maybe except for the 3ho who put women in punj pyare will not say once you get amrit you have a golden ticket to sachkhand.

And I can tell satpal Singh is a stubborn person who will not listen to what Guru sahib is saying.  After all, hes got utmost respect for Harinder Singh who rolled around Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in his luggage.  

Previously Dr. IJ Singh articles were corrected on this forum.  Now it's this fake nihang Singh, satpal singh turn to be given the same treatment as Dr. IJ singh.  

Mate you "can tell satpal Singh". Instead of raging on here why don't you go tell him?