Hotels in New york

Big_Tera

17 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Yep I heard the big apple has a good metro network at low cost travel ticket. Better then getting expensive taxis.  

I did find a couple of airnbs rooms close to Manhattan. So hopefully they will still be available on the dates I go. 

Really looking forward to visiting america for the first time hopefully. I know queens and new jersey is the main area for desis. It is known as little India. 

go to central park, and explore a bit on your own, forget the big showpieces, theres nothing good about the tall green French lady or a king kong tower, except for king kong himself, and I would thoroughly recommend seeing a broadway play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 2/11/2019 at 8:37 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

There are 2 falls for Niagara, one is on the U.S. side the other on the Canadian side.

Oh did not know that. Could check that out. There's so much natural beauty in America. Its difficult to decide where to go. I know grand canyon is one of the main nature spots. 

On 2/12/2019 at 9:52 AM, mahandulai said:

go to central park, and explore a bit on your own, forget the big showpieces, theres nothing good about the tall green French lady or a king kong tower, except for king kong himself, and I would thoroughly recommend seeing a broadway play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I heard the park is nice. One thing I have learned is that New york is very much like a concrete jungle. It is not like London where we have quite a few green open spaces dotted around. New york is alot smaller city.