Were your ancestors farmers?

Sikhi4Ever

Were your ancestors farmers?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Were your ancestors farmers?

• Yes
    • No

When your family are farmer's in India it's fun when you visit them LOL 

Iv sat on tractors like the bit at the side on top of the massive back wheel. You need to hold on tight because the pind roads are cracked with big holes and bumps, you can easily go flying off if you don't hold on tight, your bum starts hurting because you end up jumping up and down so much LMAO  The drivers seat is a lot more comfortable lol

Iv sat on the back of a cart with a ox pulling it, milked a cow, fed the cows, ate ghana/sugar cane in the fields, fell into cow dung, got mud all over myself while my thia was doing the rice fields lol.  

I even rode a ricksha lolw LMAO  

Never gnna forget those experiences in the pind... 

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

When your family are farmer's in India it's fun when you visit them LOL 

Iv sat on tractors like the bit at the side on top of the massive back wheel. You need to hold on tight because the pind roads are cracked with big holes and bumps, you can easily go flying off if you don't hold on tight, your bum starts hurting because you end up jumping up and down so much LMAO  The drivers seat is a lot more comfortable lol

Iv sat on the back of a cart with a ox pulling it, milked a cow, fed the cows, ate ghana/sugar cane in the fields, fell into cow dung, got mud all over myself while my thia was doing the rice fields lol.  

I even rode a ricksha lolw LMAO  

Never gnna forget those experiences in the pind... 

we should monetize this and have westeners/non-farmers pay to experience them ?

3 hours ago, Jaggaa said:

we should monetize this and have westeners/non-farmers pay to experience them ?

Lol yeah give goreh and urban Indians a taste of the pind,  call it pind tourism lol  

I can see this working  especially in The pinds near amritsar as that area is more tourist 

5 hours ago, GuestKaur2 said:

Ewwwww.... ???

Haha iv had a lot of experience with cow poo in the pind 

About 3 years back when I went punjab, I and these 2 people who work for my nana we went to the fields to collect bags of green leaves and stuff for the cattle, we went on a cart which was pulled by a bull. I sat on the cart wearing a white t shirt and the whole cart was covered in mitti/soil and cow poo haha! Once we reached our fields using this very narrow dusty path, there was very little space there and the only way I could get off was by jumping onto a massive pile of dry cow poo haha! What made it worse was I was wearing flip flops with bare feet. So I hopped off and landed in it, luckily it was dry lol.  I was wearing flip flops and had my jeans rolled up to my knees with a white t shirt that was no longer white, I was covered in cow poo and mitti.  The two guys I went with turned around and said now you look like a proper jatt  LMAO 

One of the guys was like that t shirt is no use so you might as Well give it to me, he had a point a I just took it off a d gave it to him lol. 

But yea I remember I once walked into half dry cow dung cakes and my shoes were covered in wet cow poo lol 

If also held dry cow poo in my hand and broke it in half and put it into the Chula  those traditional mud stoves lol  they use it to light fire to make roti and stuff.

I don't mind getting my hands dirty so it never really bothered me haha 

That stuff is standard when your in the pind.

Fun times though ... 

• The topic was locked