Where were the white males?

Premi5

23 hours ago, Premi5 said:

In all these places up north, where predominantly white working class girls were groomed - where were the stereotypical proud northern white working class brothers/fathers/uncles (yes I am aware that maybe they are from families where the father is absent) ?

Why only white males? 

Where was you when all this was happening? As you seemed to know all about the grooming activity up north. You could have sent them your dossier of cases. 

It should be noted that 80 to 90% of grooming cases happened up north rather then south. Why?

South has more police resources to tackle these issues so act as a deterrent. 

Up north the girls and culture is different. Many girls up there are very trusting and naive.These places are small towns and cities. Where people are very gullible. If you tried this grooming sh1t on a typical essex gori down south. You would get your a$$ beaten in a second. 

Down south the girls are very how should we say it. A little thick.They are impressed when someone has a cheap toyota or datsun and offers them a free mcdonalds meal. 

Also these harameez targeted care home children. 

6 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Why only white males? 

Where was you when all this was happening? As you seemed to know all about the grooming activity up north. 

It should be noted 80 to 90% of grooming cases happened up north rather then south. 

South has more police resources to tackle these issues so act as a deterrent. 

You don't know what you are talking about. Grooming has been rife in the south too. The groomers are probably more sophisticated here than up north. They are often criminal gangs who offer hard drugs (heroin) for sale along with access to girls they have groomed and prostituted. 

I know in London the police and councils actually handed out big grants (financial resources) to pak families to open up gyms where the paks would go out of their way to befriend young Sikh boys and have them as buddies, when apnay started to get active about this. Be truthful, you're probably a closeted bahmunh whose momma would never let play outside lest they get involved in this stuff. 

You sound like another closeted fudhoo bundha who has zero street knowledge. If you really give any sort of toss about young apneean being targeted for vile sexiual abuse, you should have the sense to stay quiet because you really are clueless and say the dumbest uninformed stuff about the matter. 

1 hour ago, imhosingh said:

If you look at all the stories and backgrounds , the police and social services 'marked' those who try to raise concerns or interrupt the pedos. The pedos as they were mainly family related or clan related also used their vote blocks (councillors and local politicians many of whom were also involved ) to get the authorities to target any whistleblowers or disruptors. Basically it was and still is a sick situation . Watch the Sikh youth UK vids on how the police would arrest those trying to stop the pedos and not the culprits 

This is going on full force right now. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

You don't know what you are talking about. Grooming has been rife in the south too. The groomers are probably more sophisticated here than up north. They are often criminal gangs who offer hard drugs (heroin) for sale along with access to girls they have groomed and prostituted. 

I know in London the police and councils actually handed out big grants (financial resources) to pak families to open up gyms where the paks would go out of their way to befriend young Sikh boys and have them as buddies, when apnay started to get active about this. Be truthful, you're probably a closeted bahmunh whose momma would never let play outside lest they get involved in this stuff. 

You sound like another closeted fudhoo bundha who has zero street knowledge. If you really give any sort of toss about young apneean being targeted for vile sexiual abuse, you should have the sense to stay quiet because you really are clueless and say the dumbest uninformed stuff about the matter. 

This is going on full force right now. 

What are you crying about now you panzyified wannabe kala/ hip hop bumboclaat. 

Your obviously one those net warriors that comes out with sencless nonsence every now and again. Probably due to suffering from adhd syndrome. And likes to give it large on a forum. But would sh1t his pants in real life.

I obviously did not say all cases are based up north by a high percentage are. I am very well aware it happens on London but not on the scale as down up north. Ie rochdale, midlands, yorkshire. 

As for suleh being given grants for gyms and befriending.

What utter codswollop.

You sound like you was probably one of those gullibale fools that got groomed in a gym. Thats why you are all bitter about it.

lol

Grow some balls and go out of your house and get some sun rays. Instead of being net gangster. 

5 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

What are you crying about now you panzyified wannabe kala/ hip hop bomboclaat. 

Your obviously one those net warriors that comes out with sencless nonsence every now and again. Probably due to suffering from adhd syndrome. And likes to give it large on a forum. But would sh1t his pants in real life.

I obviously did not say all cases are based up north by a high percentage are. I am very well aware it happens on London but not on the scale as down up north. Ie rochdale, midlands, yorkshire. 

As for suleh being given grants for gyms and befriending.

What utter codswollop.

You sound like you was probably one of those gullibale fools that got groomed in a gym. Thats why you are all bitter about it.

lol

Listen pu55y. Don't talk about what you don't know about. And we don't live too far from each other. If you want to meet me somewhere quiet so we can both see for ourselves what we are about - I'd be more than happy to accomodate. 

People have been dealing with this for a long time right where you live. It's obvious from your uninformed buckwaas that you're not in the loop. 

Stop talking like you know anything, because all you're doing is obfuscating this serious issue. 

A lot of people who have been dealing with this for years think that a lot of the grooming gangs are interlinked (or networked) across the country (and even across countries too). Minicab offices are often used as hubs for these networks. 

So you might get a girl groomed up North who ends up in the South, as a prisoner in some brothel, and vice versa too. If groomers feel that they may be getting too much attention, they may quickly move or sell the girl on to other groomers in another far away city to take the heat off them. 

There are massive amounts of money made from this. A young pretty girl will be sought after by lots of men who use prostitutes. This isn't just sullay, goray use them too - be they english or eastern european. Most of us who are not closeted know that 'ethnic women' especially asianss are exoticised by other races. So it's big business. Plus some of these groups appear to have close links or support terrorist organisations (like ISIS), so some of the money they make is probably being sent abroad to fund them in their jihads.

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Listen pu55y. Don't talk about what you don't know about. And we don't live too far from each other. If you want to meet me somewhere quiet so we can both see for ourselves what we are about - I'd be more than happy to accomodate. 

People have been dealing with this for a long time right where you live. It's obvious from your uninformed buckwaas that you're not in the loop. 

Stop talking like you know anything, because all you're doing is obfuscating this serious issue. 

Lol is that some kind of threat. Just to let you know I bench press over a 120 kg. 

Back to the thread. You seem to know an awful lot about the grooming. What circles are you mixing in to know the goings on. 

6 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Lol is that some kind of threat. Just to let you know I bench press over a 120 kg. 

Back to the thread. You seem to know an awful lot about the grooming. What circles are you mixing in to know the goings on. 

Honestly do you lot not get embarrassed saying stuff like I can bench 120kg ? 

You just remind me of the guy from Indiana Jones,  shaping with a sword and just gets shot lol 

2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I don't give a toss about what you can bench tosser. You'll still be a pu55y. Try using your brain to answer your question. Other people have already explained how the government itself is bending over backwards to target and attack (in various ways) people who highlight this important issue (via media, social services, the police, the legal system etc.)

Given this, do you think it is smart to blurt out everything on the web......

You're uninformed because you're closeted. 

Anyway, here some more ground level news about people who are doing great work to deal with this: 

19 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Honestly do you lot not get embarrassed saying stuff like I can bench 120kg ? 

You just remind me of the guy from Indiana Jones,  shaping with a sword and just gets shot lol 

Well it was meant to be a humerous comment. I was not being serious. 

lol

I forgot to mention im also a black belt.