Jump to content
Premi5

Where were the white males?

Recommended Posts

In all these places up north, where predominantly white working class girls were groomed - where were the stereotypical proud northern white working class brothers/fathers/uncles (yes I am aware that maybe they are from families where the father is absent) ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A lot of whites are accepting of their women dating ethnic men   but they probably were not aware of it leading to grooming.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

In all these places up north, where predominantly white working class girls were groomed - where were the stereotypical proud northern white working class brothers/fathers/uncles (yes I am aware that maybe they are from families where the father is absent) ?

The answer to that would require an essay, lol. It all feeds into the gradual yet purposeful post-war social and political policies engendered by the establishment that have hit the working classes the hardest. IMO there's definite parallels between the demoralisation of the white working classes in places like England, and the way India has gone about dealing with its rural Sikh populations. You don't need to physically harm anyone in order to destroy their spirit. A certain Sikh yodha mentioned something about the death of a conscience. Of course, there's enough plausible deniability in both cases for those who haven't succumbed to those problem to poo-poo the possibility of such issues being a reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 hours ago, puzzled said:

A lot of whites are accepting of their women dating ethnic men   but they probably were not aware of it leading to grooming.

 

males tend to see women as "honour" . So they wouldn't usually tolerate their sisters/daughters marrying outside the community or religion or race. 

Unless in case of rajput hindus who deliberately married their daughters to mughals just to form a stronger relationship with the mughals which in turn gave a considerable degree of insurance that the rajput kingdom and hindus in general would be safer in an islamic india .

LOL

This also explains why "saala" (wife's brother) is considered a slur in india. Basically the wife's brother is the "loser" who let you screw his sister. 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

males tend to see women as "honour" . So they wouldn't usually tolerate their sisters/daughters marrying outside the community or religion or race. 

Unless in case of rajput hindus who deliberately married their daughters to mughals just to form a stronger relationship with the mughals which in turn gave a considerable degree of insurance that the rajput kingdom and hindus in general would be safer in an islamic india .

LOL

This also explains why "saala" (wife's brother) is considered a slur in india. Basically the wife's brother is the "loser" who let you screw his sister. 

many whites don't actually mind when their women marry ethnic men, In some multicultural areas half the white women are with black men. Whites don't really have this concept of family honour lol      seeing a white woman with a ethnic man is actually common in many multicultural towns and cities. 

Rajput case ij interesting, once heroic warriors, they even defeated the early islamic arab invasions like in the battle of rajasthan, and then they became so weak that they started getting their daughters married off to the invaders!  I think their ego was the cause of their slow and embarrassing downfall,   perhaps Sikhs can learn from this ....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

many whites don't actually mind when their women marry ethnic men, In some multicultural areas half the white women are with black men. Whites don't really have this concept of family honour lol     

I don't think this is really true. 

Most goray if they're honest (at least excluding 'millennials' generation onwards) do not want their family members marrying out of the same demographic unless the husband/partner is thought to be a reasonable match.

Certainly, I don't think they would put up with their female relatives being abused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Premi5 said:

In all these places up north, where predominantly white working class girls were groomed - where were the stereotypical proud northern white working class brothers/fathers/uncles (yes I am aware that maybe they are from families where the father is absent) ?

They were probably too scared of paks because they've been battered by them previously.  Same in London. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dallysingh101 said:

They were probably too scared of paks because they've been battered by them previously.  Same in London. 

#in parts of London. 

They'd probably react differently if the culprits were apnay. Gora tend to think Indians are pajamay compared to paks who run big criminal gangs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, the police and political reaction (which was essentially collusion with the pedos) probably put them on a back foot too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Also, the police and political reaction (which was essentially collusion with the pedos) probably put them on a back foot too. 

If you look at all the stories and backgrounds , the police and social services 'marked' those who try to raise concerns or interrupt the pedos. The pedos as they were mainly family related or clan related also used their vote blocks (councillors and local politicians many of whom were also involved ) to get the authorities to target any whistleblowers or disruptors. Basically it was and still is a sick situation . Watch the Sikh youth UK vids on how the police would arrest those trying to stop the pedos and not the culprits 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Premi5 said:

In all these places up north, where predominantly white working class girls were groomed - where were the stereotypical proud northern white working class brothers/fathers/uncles (yes I am aware that maybe they are from families where the father is absent) ?

Why only white males? 

Where was you when all this was happening? As you seemed to know all about the grooming activity up north. You could have sent them your dossier of cases. 

It should be noted that 80 to 90% of grooming cases happened up north rather then south. Why?

South has more police resources to tackle these issues so act as a deterrent. 

Up north the girls and culture is different. Many girls up there are very trusting and naive.These places are small towns and cities. Where people are very gullible. If you tried this grooming sh1t on a typical essex gori down south. You would get your a$$ beaten in a second. 

Down south the girls are very how should we say it. A little thick.They are impressed when someone has a cheap toyota or datsun and offers them a free mcdonalds meal. 

Also these harameez targeted care home children. 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Why only white males? 

Where was you when all this was happening? As you seemed to know all about the grooming activity up north. 

It should be noted 80 to 90% of grooming cases happened up north rather then south. 

South has more police resources to tackle these issues so act as a deterrent. 

 

You don't know what you are talking about. Grooming has been rife in the south too. The groomers are probably more sophisticated here than up north. They are often criminal gangs who offer hard drugs (heroin) for sale along with access to girls they have groomed and prostituted. 

I know in London the police and councils actually handed out big grants (financial resources) to pak families to open up gyms where the paks would go out of their way to befriend young Sikh boys and have them as buddies, when apnay started to get active about this. Be truthful, you're probably a closeted bahmunh whose momma would never let play outside lest they get involved in this stuff. 

You sound like another closeted fudhoo bundha who has zero street knowledge. If you really give any sort of toss about young apneean being targeted for vile sexiual abuse, you should have the sense to stay quiet because you really are clueless and say the dumbest uninformed stuff about the matter. 

 

1 hour ago, imhosingh said:

If you look at all the stories and backgrounds , the police and social services 'marked' those who try to raise concerns or interrupt the pedos. The pedos as they were mainly family related or clan related also used their vote blocks (councillors and local politicians many of whom were also involved ) to get the authorities to target any whistleblowers or disruptors. Basically it was and still is a sick situation . Watch the Sikh youth UK vids on how the police would arrest those trying to stop the pedos and not the culprits 

This is going on full force right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

You don't know what you are talking about. Grooming has been rife in the south too. The groomers are probably more sophisticated here than up north. They are often criminal gangs who offer hard drugs (heroin) for sale along with access to girls they have groomed and prostituted. 

I know in London the police and councils actually handed out big grants (financial resources) to pak families to open up gyms where the paks would go out of their way to befriend young Sikh boys and have them as buddies, when apnay started to get active about this. Be truthful, you're probably a closeted bahmunh whose momma would never let play outside lest they get involved in this stuff. 

You sound like another closeted fudhoo bundha who has zero street knowledge. If you really give any sort of toss about young apneean being targeted for vile sexiual abuse, you should have the sense to stay quiet because you really are clueless and say the dumbest uninformed stuff about the matter. 

 

This is going on full force right now. 

What are you crying about now you panzyified wannabe kala/ hip hop bumboclaat. 

Your obviously one those net warriors that comes out with sencless nonsence every now and again. Probably due to suffering from adhd syndrome. And likes to give it large on a forum. But would sh1t his pants in real life.

I obviously did not say all cases are based up north by a high percentage are. I am very well aware it happens on London but not on the scale as down up north. Ie rochdale, midlands, yorkshire. 

As for suleh being given grants for gyms and befriending.

What utter codswollop.

You sound like you was probably one of those gullibale fools that got groomed in a gym. Thats why you are all bitter about it.

lol

Grow some balls and go out of your house and get some sun rays. Instead of being net gangster. 







 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

What are you crying about now you panzyified wannabe kala/ hip hop bomboclaat. 

Your obviously one those net warriors that comes out with sencless nonsence every now and again. Probably due to suffering from adhd syndrome. And likes to give it large on a forum. But would sh1t his pants in real life.

I obviously did not say all cases are based up north by a high percentage are. I am very well aware it happens on London but not on the scale as down up north. Ie rochdale, midlands, yorkshire. 

As for suleh being given grants for gyms and befriending.

What utter codswollop.

You sound like you was probably one of those gullibale fools that got groomed in a gym. Thats why you are all bitter about it.

lol





 

Listen pu55y. Don't talk about what you don't know about. And we don't live too far from each other. If you want to meet me somewhere quiet so we can both see for ourselves what we are about - I'd be more than happy to accomodate. 

People have been dealing with this for a long time right where you live. It's obvious from your uninformed buckwaas that you're not in the loop. 

Stop talking like you know anything, because all you're doing is obfuscating this serious issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of people who have been dealing with this for years think that a lot of the grooming gangs are interlinked (or networked) across the country (and even across countries too). Minicab offices are often used as hubs for these networks. 

So you might get a girl groomed up North who ends up in the South, as a prisoner in some brothel, and vice versa too. If groomers feel that they may be getting too much attention, they may quickly move or sell the girl on to other groomers in another far away city to take the heat off them. 

There are massive amounts of money made from this. A young pretty girl will be sought after by lots of men who use prostitutes. This isn't just sullay, goray use them too - be they english or eastern european. Most of us who are not closeted know that 'ethnic women' especially asianss are exoticised by other races. So it's big business. Plus some of these groups appear to have close links or support terrorist organisations (like ISIS), so some of the money they make is probably being sent abroad to fund them in their jihads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • whose agenda does it serve to sideline Deepa and the other sewadars of sikh youth uk?? GOI - no mention of Jaggi will remain WMP - valuable scalps to present 'traditional' sikh organisations - can let diaspora fall back to sleep We may not like the thuggish soch but truth is if they even encourage a handful of youth to look up history, sikhi  etc it may be a positive thing.
    • Nice brov, never seen sun emblem with a moustache though lol
    • I'm QA test manager,  so if you need testing can help, I tested mvc/angular currently working with php. Used selenium and other testing technologies.  But can help punjabi translations with testing in codeceptjs, c# and tutorials with postman.
    • Wow nobody else did childish acts in their teens, I dont know these people, get the children to apologise,  why you making a mountain out of mole hill. We have more serious issues to give our energy too.
    • To what you said, I agree. He is a top sewadar for the youth & grooming situation at times, his mind set is kinda there BUT I’m not trying to bash his organisation or him. I’m trying to tell the youth who run after him what his really about aswell.. if you live in Midlands (UK) you will know the people he has around him and there antics in the past years at events can not be accepted, if your the face of a organisation who does so much good sewa you have to shuffle the group up (like if you was a government party and the leader wasn’t performing etc they step down). It’s putting Sikhi down, Deepa Singh should of made a video I feel not have a statement made that he is a hypocrite because when it suits him he takes hukam from a random Panj Singh, which should of been shared. The other problem is that with when someone is getting found out all there other antics are coming out, I feel that’s wrong it should of been tackled when it happened as this situation is getting dealt with now.  I love my Sikhi but it’s 2019 the people who are egotistic are getting squashed.. if you feel Deepa is going good I believe you think the Jathedar are doing good too.  I’ve met Deepa, talked & it’s like talking to a militant group which we don’t really need now because that’s al qaeda & we know how that ends & gets portrayed.  Bhul Chuk Maaaf
×

Important Information

Terms of Use