Number 5

Redoptics

1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

Do you actually think Guru Ji, did any of that out of anger ?

Guru ji was God, above these things. But he did recognise that humans have a right to be angry at injustices they have experienced in my opinion. And also taught them to resist and fight back against them. 

What was that famous line in Bachitar Natak they wrote when they got hit by an arrow:

Jabey baan lageyo tabhey ross jageyo.

Guru ji didn't exactly hesitate to call out and ostracise Minas, Masands, Ram Raiyas etc. dude

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Guru ji was God, above these things. But he did recognise that humans have a right to be angry at injustices they have experienced in my opinion. And also taught them to resist and fight back against them. 

What was that famous line in Bachitar Natak they wrote when they got hit by an arrow:

Jabey baan lageyo tabhey ross jageyo.

Guru ji didn't exactly hesitate to call out and ostracise Minas, Masands, Ram Raiyas etc. dude

No we are supposed to fight anger everyday, its one of the 5 theives.

They killed out of compassion not anger, from what I understand.

8 hours ago, Redoptics said:

I think the point is, if Waheguru is everything and everyone,  you are actually slandering Waheguru,  I am just trying to get my head around it myself, and  I am not trying to offend anyone, I appoligise if I made any mistakes.

slander is when you say something exaggerated or untrue to hurt them or spoil their image undo their work to  in people's eyes  whereas stating the facts of the person is not the same . So say I was talking about Ted Bundy and said he was an evil narcisstic man that would be true because of  his actions , that would not be slandering Waheguru ji because is beyond slander ; what human could spoil Waheguru's hukam?

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

slander is when you say something exaggerated or untrue to hurt them or spoil their image undo their work to  in people's eyes  whereas stating the facts of the person is not the same . So say I was talking about Ted Bundy and said he was an evil narcisstic man that would be true because of  his actions , that would not be slandering Waheguru ji because is beyond slander ; what human could spoil Waheguru's hukam?

As you said in this example you have given you said something truthful about a guy and that is not slander.

Puzzle was calling people wh0res, they might have done stupid things, but are they wh0res ? 

11 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

As you said in this example you have given you said something truthful about a guy and that is not slander.

Puzzle was calling people wh0res, they might have done stupid things, but are they wh0res ? 

unfortunately the way the film and music industries are , the producers use and abuse their stars and the aspiring wannabes let them so yes they are willing to sell themselves to get the contract deals/film deals I don't know how else to describe it but a business transaction. Puzzled could have been a bit more circumspect about the terms he used but ultimately that is the truth of their actions. Even happens to male musicians , sad really

21 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

unfortunately the way the film and music industries are , the producers use and abuse their stars and the aspiring wannabes let them so yes they are willing to sell themselves to get the contract deals/film deals I don't know how else to describe it but a business transaction. Puzzled could have been a bit more circumspect about the terms he used but ultimately that is the truth of their actions. Even happens to male musicians , sad really

I don't like painting everyone with the same brush, but yeah I know of the on goings of Hollywood,  interesting thing the druids used to make magic wands from the wood of an Holly tree, still weaving their magic. 

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

what rubbish is this