Number 5

Redoptics

10 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Puzzle was calling people wh0res, they might have done stupid things, but are they wh0res ? 

They are wh0res, and that stupid stuff is what their claim to fame is. Reality tv stars are famous for their personal lives, they have to do stupid stuff to say relevant. Kims famous for her bum and naked selfies and photo shoots and her s3x life, so thats what she does to stay relevant, I'm surprised people aint bored with her yet, You'd think that by now the media would ditch her and put someone else under the spotlight. I mean if your known for your bum and naked body there only is a matter of time the people will get bored with it and want to see someone else.

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

They are wh0res, and that stupid stuff is what their claim to fame is. Reality tv stars are famous for their personal lives, they have to do stupid stuff to say relevant. Kims famous for her bum and naked selfies and photo shoots and her s3x life, so thats what she does to stay relevant, I'm surprised people aint bored with her yet, You'd think that by now the media would ditch her and put someone else under the spotlight. I mean if your known for your bum and naked body there only is a matter of time the people will get bored with it and want to see someone else.

Showing your a double ss, does not make you a wh0re lol have you ever seen a wh0re who needs to do what they do because of either poverty or drug issues ?

She might be a lot of things but I don't think she is a wh0re, but thats how i thinklol

5 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Showing your a double ss, does not make you a wh0re lol have you ever seen a wh0re who needs to do what they do because of either poverty or drug issues ?

by wh0re i dont mean an actual prostitute, i mean hoe, s1ut, sl@g    thats what she is     

someone who strips naked for millions to see is a sl@g      no other way of putting it 

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

by wh0re i dont mean an actual prostitute, i mean hoe, s1ut, sl@g    thats what she is     

someone who strips naked for millions to see is a sl@g      no other way of putting it 

Well think it's time to use proper English lol and all those words you just used mean sleeping around etc. Sorry maybe I am just old words mean different to me.

And remember words are swords they can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

if you are a ho, a man ho or a girl ho then thats what you are remembered as for the rest of your life,  we have some local 60+ punjabi women who were h0s back in the days and thats what everyone knows them for even though they now are 60+ and have grand kids. 

the girls in school that were h0s that what they are still know for all these years after school.  if i see a girl who used to go to my school and was a h0 the first thing without even thinking that comes to my mind is "h0"   

it stays stuck with you for the rest of your life   

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

if you are a ho, a man ho or a girl ho then thats what you are remembered as for the rest of your life,  we have some local 60+ punjabi women who were h0s back in the days and thats what everyone knows them for even though they now are 60+ and have grand kids. 

the girls in school that were h0s that what they are still know for all these years after school.  if i see a girl who used to go to my school and was a h0 the first thing without even thinking that comes to my mind is "h0"   

it stays stuck with you for the rest of your life   

Do you think our Guru's think this way ? If not, you need to start thinking like them 'thui thui thui Vaheguru thui'

2 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Do you think our Guru's think this way ? If not, you need to start thinking like them 'thui thui thui Vaheguru thui'

i was talking about socially that is what h0s will be remembered as in society. 

im sure the gurus would want his sikhs to stay away from women with loose morals. because loose women will corrupt you and we are supposed to stay away from anyone who will corrupt your mind

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i was talking about socially that is what h0s will be remembered as in society. 

im sure the gurus would want his sikhs to stay away from women with loose morals. because loose women will corrupt you and we are supposed to stay away from anyone who will corrupt your mind

What ever happened to compassion,  think its lost you can not get away from you. Pause and think.