Number 5

Redoptics

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

My head is at Vehegurus feet , where is yours ?

Oh okay. Now you've had to experience grief and personal loss. You've gone all sanctimonious on us. Yesterday you was drunk, and now you're giving lectures. 

Cool. I'll let you get over it at your own pace. 

I had to do the same I guess. It was tough. I hope you utilise simran to speed up healing. 

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Your 'Sikhi' would help both if you understood 

I hear what you're saying. And ideally, I'd like to help all them vulnerable girls. But sometimes you need to contain issues and get them under control before you introduce them to the wider sangat, lest you spread them even more. I think this is a simple thing to grasp (I think anyway). Especially with females and how they seem susceptible to normative behavioural influence so much!

It's just a strategic manner to deal with an issue. Nothing less. It's not about punishment or ostracising - which is detrimental in my opinion. 

It's like having closed environments to deal with drug addiction (i.e. the Betty Ford clinic which charges a fortune!). Once the addiction is controlled, you can start to bring the former addict into the wider world, minimising the havoc they would create otherwise. 

Geddit?