Boycott suleh shops

Big_Tera

The local paki shop has started selling indian stuff as well   last year they were selling karva chaut stuff like the round trays that hindu ladies  wave around, they were also selling Diwali cards with ganesha on it.   They know Indians go to these shops so now they have started selling hindu stuff 

On 2/15/2019 at 6:32 PM, puzzled said:

Sisha, hookah, smoking etc is strictly forbidden, your not a sikh if you do that sh1t 

Even Guru gobind singh jis horse refused to step into a feild of tobacco, that's how much you should avoid that stuff 

Hookah is for musalmans not sikhs 

Yep . Its one of the worst sins tobacco. 

I actually went to shisha bar once mistakenly. I was with a group who said they wanted to check the place out. It was in west london. I was with 4 sikh girls can you believe it and I was the lone male. 

I immediately told them what the heck were they thinking dragging me to shisha place. 

Nevertheless I got them all out of that place and did not stay there. It was full of drugged up suleh and dirty tobacco smell.

To be fair two of the girls did not want to go but were led on by the other 2 who were a bit loopy. 

5 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Yep . Its one of the worst sins tobacco. 

I actually went to shisha bar once. I was with a group who said they wanted to check the place out. It was in west london. I was with 4 sikh girls 2 of which were a bit loopy should we say. 

I immediately told them what the heck were they thinking dragging me to shisha place. 

Nevertheless I got them all out of that place and did not stay there. It was full of drugged up suleh. 

iv never been to one, a few weeks back the suleh at work were asking me if i want to go shisha with them, i just said and that i don't smoke, they were like ok   

i actually felt offended that they asked me lol 

I have always wondered why Sikhs harbor special enmity towards muslims and not hindus , when history clearly says muslims and hindus both were against us .

If there were mughals, there were Pahadi raje too who btw were hindus

If there was Nawab Sirhind, there was a diwan suchanand

If there was a Zakaria Khan , there was a diwan Lakhpat rai

and good ppl like Peer budhu shah , Gani Khan Nabi Khan , Diwan Todar mal ji , Diwan Kauda mal ji who were hindu/muslims.

And needless to say about recent events post 47.

The distinction however is muslims are outsiders , they are an abrahamic faith that intersect very little with ours. Whereas sikhs and hindus tend to agree on a lot of philosophical points and because sikhism is a dharmic religion and close ties with hindus, esp punjabi hindus changes Sikhs views on hindus, but I am just saying that sikhs tend to have biased view of things

18 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I have always wondered why Sikhs harbor special enmity towards muslims and not hindus , when history clearly says muslims and hindus both were against us .

If there were mughals, there were Pahadi raje too who btw were hindus

If there was Nawab Sirhind, there was a diwan suchanand

If there was a Zakaria Khan , there was a diwan Lakhpat rai

and good ppl like Peer budhu shah , Gani Khan Nabi Khan , Diwan Todar mal ji , Diwan Kauda mal ji who were hindu/muslims.

And needless to say about recent events post 47.

The distinction however is muslims are outsiders , they are an abrahamic faith that intersect very little with ours. Whereas sikhs and hindus tend to agree on a lot of philosophical points and because sikhism is a dharmic religion and close ties with hindus, esp punjabi hindus changes Sikhs views on hindus, but I am just saying that sikhs tend to have biased view of things

Yep there is a fair amount of muslim a$$ lickers on this forum. That somehow try and make a correlations between Sikhs who suffered during the 84 riots and muslim calls for a separate state in India.

a$$hole people like that have no brain. Muslims want to convert all of India to islam. Then we get b1tches that try and sympahise with these scum terrorists as they think we have a mutual enemy India. 

Pure a$$hole dumb a$$ess. 

On 2/16/2019 at 11:23 PM, puzzled said:

iv never been to one, a few weeks back the suleh at work were asking me if i want to go shisha with them, i just said and that i don't smoke, they were like ok   

i actually felt offended that they asked me lol 

I would also feel offended if some b1tch asked me if I would like to go smoking. 

Shisha smoking or any other type of smoking is detrimental to your health. Poeple who do sh1t like that are just causing themselves all kinds of health issues. I was shocked to find our own people are going to these places also. 

utter disgrace.