Sikhs for Justice raise 1 million for Pakistani victims

Guest Sophia Jamil SFJ

Guest WWW.SHDF.ORG
16 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Hmm...  technically

... the idea that Muslims are the Jews of the 21st century has genuinely taken hold in the minds of certain individuals in the West. The propaganda, indoctrination, and re-education has been startlingly successful for the past decade or so, and it's beginning to bear fruit. Our people are sheep; the so-called educated and intellectuals even moreso. Always and forever. 

I think Sikhi makes it crystal clear that poor Sikh children in east Punjab who cannot afford a decent education and whose parents cannot afford treatment for cancer or drug rehabilitation should be a bigger priority for Sikhs than paying a million to Pakistani soldiers.

If we cannot get it through our brains that trips to Pakistani hotels or worthless pilgrimages should not be happening whilst the weaker sections of the Panth are suffering without support then the future will become increasingly bleak for us if we don't condemn the sheer idiocy of those promoting this nonsensical pro-Pakistani Islamophilia (especially from someone who purports to become the future 1st president of Khalistan)

Meanwhile contrast our stupidity with the sheer cunning of the Pakistani Punjabi's. They despise Sikhs at heart. They ethnically cleansed Pakistan of 99% of Sikhs butchering 25% of the Sikh population there at the time in 1947. Now the same people who celebrate the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs realise they can earn millions from tourist revenue from naive Sikhs whilst getting them to chant Khalistan slogans from Nankana Sahib. Meanwhile the Pakistani's continue flooding east Punjab with drugs to profit from that as well.

At this rate it's only a matter of time before Gurpatwant Pannun starts raising millions at Gurdwara's and rallies for Islamic State fighters or the travel costs back to Britain for Shamima Begum because he thinks poor Sikhs, poor Dalits and poor Africans are less important than Pakistani soldiers.

18 hours ago, puzzled said:

(not that India is any better) 

Yeah, just to clarify I wasn't trying to get into the Pakistan-India debate here, just saying that a soldier, any soldier is employed by a government, which is responsible for that soldier.

Does anybody know what Ravi Singh was thinking?

Guest WWW.SHDF.ORG
6 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Does anybody know what Ravi Singh was thinking?

Ravi Singh's thinking was that he wanted to help the people of the area where most UK groomers originate from.

But in this instance Gurpatwant Pannun was simply using funds raised from Sikhs to enrich the kin of Pakistani soldiers.

Reason being that Pakistan was responsible for the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs in 1947 + sending drugs to east Punjab

11 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Anyway, simpleton apnay pendu types better be careful lest more of this happens. The dad seems retarded:

Something dodgy about this case, I don't believe it.   Might sound retarded but I think they all are actors lol 

Media around the the world controlled by the gov does get payed actors to create and act out news stories 

Also I think half the stuff in the news is either over exaggerated or under played depending on the government's motive 

I really don't believe these news channels 

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

Something dodgy about this case, I don't believe it.   Might sound retarded but I think they all are actors lol 

Media around the the world controlled by the gov does get payed actors to create and act out news stories 

Also I think half the stuff in the news is either over exaggerated or under played depending on the government's motive 

I really don't believe these news channels 

I think this thing happened. Badal Jr was even 'looking into it'. 

My point is that any lulloopunh on our part is going to get exploited by people who have perfected manipulation over generations. 

SImpletons would be thinking that sending their daughters to some yatra across the border is an act of pious progressiveness. On the other side they are looking at the pilgrims as potential 'fresh meat' in a US prison. 

6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think this thing happened. Badal Jr was even 'looking into it'. 

My point is that any lulloopunh on our part is going to get exploited by people who have perfected manipulation over generations. 

SImpletons would be thinking that sending their daughters to some yatra across the border is an act of pious progressiveness. On the other side they are looking at the pilgrims as potential 'fresh meat' in a US prison. 

Well she apparently started a relationship with him over social media FB I think and then used the yatra as a way to meet him and move in,  why would a woman move in with someone who she has never met b4?  That too leave her children behind.  And iv seen him and he looks ugly af!  Skinny little thing wearing a salwar kameez.   Plus kiran bala is not a sikh name     something very dodgy about that case. 

But tbh we have a family friend who is a singh and he went on the yatra a few years ago. He told us when they arrive the pakis welcome them dhols and flower garlands, while the paki men were playing the dhols some of the sikh women on yatra started dancing and doing giddha front of everyone. All the paki men were looking.   This singh said their women were covered top too bottom while ours were dancing in front of their men.     

So if they get to see some sikhnis dancing and doing giddha why wouldn't they be looking forward to the sikh yatrees arriving lol. It probably reminded them of the mujras that they watch. 

You need to remember many of the women go on the yatra for a little holiday,  not everyone goes there for guru Nanak dev ji, many just go for strolling around in the Lahore bazars

I actually know a middle aged Punjabi self confessed slag who drinks Bacardi on the weekends that went on this yatra!! No joke!!   

Sad really 

21 hours ago, Guest WWW.SHDF.ORG said:

Ravi Singh's thinking was that he wanted to help the people of the area where most UK groomers originate from.

But in this instance Gurpatwant Pannun was simply using funds raised from Sikhs to enrich the kin of Pakistani soldiers.

OK.

So SHDF is what you would recommend for Sikhs to give money to?

Why don't you create a topic to promote greater awareness of it?