ISIS: Returning to the West

MisterrSingh

6 hours ago, BhForce said:

Yes, they did look the other way. Or not.

There was an article about jihadi brides "managing the household" including newly acquired sex slaves.

the women also volunteered to be female morality police enforcers and enabled  the punishers/rapists to do their atrocities by providing victims of dubious defiance

21 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Democracies are far from perfect systems. 

Sometimes I wonder if communist is better. Look at china for instance. That country's even making 'murica shiver in his pants

Totalitarian systems.

You don't need anyone's permission to do what you want, if there is resistance you steamroller over them.

Might is right. 

In some ways it is reflects base human nature. 

24 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Democracies are far from perfect systems. 

Sometimes I wonder if communist is better. Look at china for instance. That country's even making 'murica shiver in his pants

Decades of romanticising and idealising democracy in the West has resulted in a skewed perception of what democracy truly entails, because I tell you, what we're living at the moment is democracy in name only. But then, as a "pampered" Westerner I'm sure my opinions carry little weight before someone residing in somewhere like North Korea. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6713599/Trump-demands-Europe-lock-800-ISIS-fighters-captured-Syria.html

Trump demands Europe 'take back' and lock up 800 ISIS fighters captured in Syria or he warns the US will be forced to release the terrorists to 'permeate Europe'

• President Trump tweeted a warning late Saturday to European allies
  • Trump urged Europe to put on trial returning ISIS fighters from Syria
  • There are an estimated 800 ISIS fighters from more than 40 countries in Syria
  • Comes as UK officials argue on what to do with Shamima Begum, 19, who left her London home to fight with ISIS but now pregnant wants to go back to Britain  
  • Once U.S. withdraws from Syria, these fighters will likely seek to return home 

While communism has made China powerful, tempered with capitalism,  the expense has been to the rights and dignity of all its' people. 

There is more to life than raj alone, it must be halemi raj, dharam raj. 

That is not to say that the United States and other "democracies" aren't themselves a <banned word filter activated> show. 

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6713599/Trump-demands-Europe-lock-800-ISIS-fighters-captured-Syria.html

Trump demands Europe 'take back' and lock up 800 ISIS fighters captured in Syria or he warns the US will be forced to release the terrorists to 'permeate Europe'

• President Trump tweeted a warning late Saturday to European allies
  • Trump urged Europe to put on trial returning ISIS fighters from Syria
  • There are an estimated 800 ISIS fighters from more than 40 countries in Syria
  • Comes as UK officials argue on what to do with Shamima Begum, 19, who left her London home to fight with ISIS but now pregnant wants to go back to Britain  
  • Once U.S. withdraws from Syria, these fighters will likely seek to return home 

answering to his zionist masters no doubt

Some common sense from the government at long last! Shamima Begum stripped of her British citizenship. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6720367/Shamima-Begum-expect-spoken-returns-UK-police-chief.html#comments

Now Britain needs to keep those other rapist-jihadis from coming back here (why ain't they being given the shaheedi they so desire in Syria?). Like we don't have enough to deal with with the ones that are already sneaking around here.

6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Some common sense from the government at long last! Shamima Begum stripped of her British citizenship. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6720367/Shamima-Begum-expect-spoken-returns-UK-police-chief.html#comments

Now Britain needs to keep those other rapist-jihadis from coming back here (why ain't they being given the shaheedi they so desire in Syria?). Like we don't have enough to deal with with the ones that are already sneaking around here.

Can't say i completely disagree with what's happened to her, she came across with no remorse and a privileged attitude (something which is far too common amongst the younger "snowflake" generation, example, we've messed up but you have to forgive us, is doesn't matter how bad we've messed up) but something interesting came up on my twitter feed last night, if they can do this to her (she was stripped of her nationality based on her ability to claim the original nationality of her parents) there is a chance  the government can do it to anyone of use brown folk for any reason they like, makes for interesting though.

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Th is gd to know     that h0 even said the Manchester attack is justified and that she has know regret in joining isis.