CAN GURU MAKE US DO SOMETHING THAT WE DIDNT INTENDED TO ?

Amit12

5 hours ago, Amit12 said:

Can Guru Change our opinion?

Can Guru Change my destination? 

IM REFERRING TO GURU DA BHAANA HERE..... what is that ?

The Guru teaches us Truth. You are the Truth and so am I. We just don't practice it properly or realise it. All the answers are really within us. 

We choose to change our own destinations for we dictate our own lives. But the Guru/ God can guide us. In reality its the Truth that guides us which is ourselves. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guru said:

The Guru teaches us Truth. You are the Truth and so am I. We just don't practice it properly or realise it. All the answers are really within us. 

We choose to change our own destinations for we dictate our own lives. But the Guru/ God can guide us. In reality its the Truth that guides us which is ourselves. 

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

God is not the parent of evils.

Sant Augustine Hippowale.

So therefore, our actions are our own HUKAM and not GOD's Hukam. right ?

Our current life is based on our previous  karams and our current life Karam will dictate our future life events.

if we don’t like what’s showing up in our life nowto change or alter them I will say what I read in biography of Baba Nand Singh 

If you take refuge in the True Guru and do Simran it will alter your karams Guru Sooli the Sool bana ke karam badle da hai.

You have free will to all karams but these are the seeds you sow and reap later. As Gurbani says “Ape beej ape he khaau”

As for free will look at the condition of the world. God has given us free will to create whatever. We collectively created the conditions on planet earth. God is allowing us to run the show by giving us habitat to survive and allow us to carry our free will. If God was running the show his perfect way he could do much better. 

We are the part of GOD in illusion or amnesia not knowing our true self of Oneness. We are on the path of going back to oneness remembering more each time we reincarnate. It’s a cycle of separation and unity.

Guest Genocide ISNT Hukum
10 hours ago, Amit12 said:

So therefore, our actions are our own ... and not GOD's Hukam. right ?

Yes the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs in 1947 was NOT "Hukum".

And neither was the Congress (Indira) Genocide of Sikhs "Hukum"

8 hours ago, scali said:

Our current life is based on our previous  karams and our current life Karam will dictate our future life events.

if we don’t like what’s showing up in our life nowto change or alter them I will say what I read in biography of Baba Nand Singh 

If you take refuge in the True Guru and do Simran it will alter your karams Guru Sooli the Sool bana ke karam badle da hai.

You have free will to all karams but these are the seeds you sow and reap later. As Gurbani says “Ape beej ape he khaau”

We should all learn how Karams work and what Gurbani says about them. I never knew about the 3 types of karam.