CAN GURU MAKE US DO SOMETHING THAT WE DIDNT INTENDED TO ?

Amit12

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

i suggest you read SGGS instead of 'giani ji', because this is not what SGGS says from my understanding.  for example, SGGS talks about ones 'account being ripped up'

Akal Purakh is the epitomy of MERCY.  Example- Ajamil lived a life of sin, and was not even calling out for God, but was calling from his son (named Narayan).  Ajamil did not have his 'duration' in hell reduced, he went straight to heaven.

So where's the divine justice? Mercy is all good and well for the sinner, but where's the justice for the aggrieved?

As I said, the translation is very poor. I'm currently looking for a Punjabi version because I'm doubtful about some of the things I'm reading.

Guest Genocide ISNT Hukum
12 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

So where's the divine justice? Mercy is all good and well for the sinner, but where's the justice for the aggrieved?

Their excuse will be that the Pakistani Punajbi's and Indira Gandhi were carrying out "God's orders"

7 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

As I said, the translation is very poor. I'm currently looking for a Punjabi version because I'm doubtful about some of the things I'm reading.

Paji tuhadda DIVINE JUSTICE da concept is very fascinating.

I think this word further helps translating HUKAM. 

On 2/18/2019 at 1:05 PM, Amit12 said:

Can Guru Change our opinion?

Can Guru Change my destination? 

IM REFERRING TO GURU DA BHAANA HERE..... what is that ?

Guru can definetely make us change our opinion,  and destination, if only, we turn out from manmukhs  and become Gur-sikhs.

So the key for that desired transformation within us, is only, when one gives oneself  totally to Him.

And giving oneself to Him totally is understanding what Guru Jee tells us through the  Bani, and  to follow it implicitly.

That´s it.

Then work diligently and honestly on it.

So what is that to be done?

Gurbani says: Ik Oankar Satnam, Satgur parsad Jap. 

There is only one True Lord Satnam/Wahiguru/Akal Purukh, who is realized by His grace when we do His simran/jap.

Prabh ka simram sabse oochaa

Prabh ka simran man kee mael jaae.

Prabh ka simran, garb na vaseh.

The whole of Gurbani is nothing, but mahima of  One wahiguru Akal Purukh and His true bhakti.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

On 2/18/2019 at 1:05 PM, Amit12 said:

Can Guru Change our opinion?

Can Guru Change my destination? 

IM REFERRING TO GURU DA BHAANA HERE..... what is that ?

Guru's bhana (desire)- means following Guru's teachings-  instructions and moral guidance of SGGS.  

This is different from God's Bhana- which is God's will.  This means accepting God's will with a peaceful or even joyful attitude.  Like Guru Arjan Dev ji said to God, 'Tere Bhana Mita' (Your will is sweet) when he was being physically tortured.