How to tie round swag turban

Guest singho1

Guest singho1

I was wondering does anyone know how to tie a comfortable round turban that is like a dhumalla, but not really a dhumalla. I tie the folded uk pagh but looks more like sgpc pagh because it has more larhs ( 6 to 7) . I kind of want to stay away from the pagh, everyone thinks I look too desi, and its big in size 

I am not amritdhari, but wish to one day. I don't want to wear a nokh pagh because i really hate it ( physically because its uncomfortable, and also i don't resonate with the design). I have also lost of hair due to health reasons. I looked online for dhumallas, but they all have bungas. I don't have much hair to tie a bunga ( and i tried once, but i was kind of pulling my hair and it hurt) . I don't want to tie a parna because its very loose ( and looks sloppy).  I don't want the turban going up, but going behind my head ( if that makes sense ?). I want something to cover my hair, but also don't want to seem some religious person. Just want something comfortable and not noticing. 

Anyone ?

Thanks 

On 2/23/2019 at 5:19 AM, Guest singho1 said:

I was wondering does anyone know how to tie a comfortable round turban that is like a dhumalla, but not really a dhumalla. I tie the folded uk pagh but looks more like sgpc pagh because it has more larhs ( 6 to 7) . I kind of want to stay away from the pagh, everyone thinks I look too desi, and its big in size 

I am not amritdhari, but wish to one day. I don't want to wear a nokh pagh because i really hate it ( physically because its uncomfortable, and also i don't resonate with the design). I have also lost of hair due to health reasons. I looked online for dhumallas, but they all have bungas. I don't have much hair to tie a bunga ( and i tried once, but i was kind of pulling my hair and it hurt) . I don't want to tie a parna because its very loose ( and looks sloppy).  I don't want the turban going up, but going behind my head ( if that makes sense ?). I want something to cover my hair, but also don't want to seem some religious person. Just want something comfortable and not noticing. 

Anyone ?

Thanks 

"SWAG turban" LooooL

Do u have any photo of what you're currently aiming at...   ?

Guest Guest singho1

Something like how Noyz ties his turban i guess, I am not sure if he used a single pagh or if it was a double pagh. I am actually not sure, but if you knew how to tie a small round turban that was not a dumalla, but also not a parna but in the middle ( if there is such a thing).