How do you view abrahamic stories of creation and destruction ?

49 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

can't remember the specifics any more, but I recall a Christian prophecy stating the anti-Christ will be a blue-turbanned figure leading his armies across the world. Sounds familiar, lol. I wonder if we're on the wrong side... ?

Lol I actually read a English translation of a Persian saints writings and he said the "long haired race" from the east is gnna invade Persia and cause destruction lol   

One day it will happen 

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Mahdi_Meer

The Christians say that after the tribulation (the war that will kill a lot of  the population) the antichrist will then rise and the say that he is God. If you read the article on the link above it talks about how Kalki Avtar will become quite Hankaari and tell the world that he is God. 

Not sure where the blue turban comes into it 

57 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I wonder if we're on the wrong side...

Nah we can't be. We have some similar thoughts about the end times and Maharaj is showing us the way to Akaal Purakh so we must be right.

We could very well be the good guys, but the other side has spent thousands of years misinterpreting (deliberately or otherwise) their scriptures in order to convey themselves as the protagonists. For argument's sake if all these prophecies are rooted in truth, I wouldn't be surprised if the people in the know are aware of the reality of who's ultimately on the side of righteousness, and are doing their best to strengthen their position thousands or hundreds of years before the final conflict kicks off. What a coup to rewrite history and mythology to convince the heroes they're actually the villains, and vice versa.

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Plus, I find it amusing how much of the end-times technological imagery is firmly rooted in the period in which these accounts were written and conceived. There's no mention of fighter jets, bombs, etc., but the leaders of these nations who will participate in these battles are still physically leading their men on horseback on the battlefield. It's these kind of discrepancies with reality that undermine these beliefs.

I would like to quote Einstein here  : "I don't know with which weapons WW3 will be fought , but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

Perhaps the stories may be real , and are speaking of a post-apocalyptic scenario in which humanity has regressed back to paleolithic era after the nuclear bombs in WW3 have destroyed pretty much every advancement man made so far.

I know this seems far fetched today, but just see it from a spiritual pov. 

Every major nation or superpower aspirant today has blood on their hands. US has blood of innocent Iraqis on their hands, China with the Tibetian buddhists and Uyghurs , India with Sikhs. 

All of them have a pending account to be settled. I have a VERY STRONG sixth sense feeling that all the nuclear arsenal that's being grown up is gonna go BOOM one day and that day may not be far. If you notice whats happening in world right now, the thing is US and China are in a trade war with each other, because US is apprehensive of china replacing it as the world leader in military and technology and the US debt to china really irks US. Hence the tariffs by trump . The trade tensions are just a facade, merely the fuse that leads to a much more devastating kegpowder : the south china sea which is very likely to become an ego conflict zone between US and China. 

This could easily escalate . I feel like god is preparing the ground for ugly things to come.

Remember WW1 was also triggered by a local , trivial event .

If such a thing happens, Sikhs would be fighting like they did in the 18th century with arrows and swords lol . Is this scenario going to lead to the future empire of sikhs, I wonder ! 

well god has his own plans for his beloved 'panth' 

On 2/24/2019 at 5:50 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

As per bible, torah and quran, 

god created mankind from adam and eve, and the snake satan tempted eve to eat fruit , etc etc.

and how god will in the end destroy the world 

Bible has a full book in it that deals with prophecies. 

do you think any of that scripture has anything to do with whats to unfold ?

To be honest as a kid I actually use to believe all this nonsence was true and I bet many others did. 

Think about it as kids growing up in the uk. 

What did we have. 

Christian films

christian assemblers. 

I actually laugh when I look back at the 11 year old that I was. 

On 2/24/2019 at 1:19 PM, MisterrSingh said:

I can't remember the specifics any more, but I recall a Christian prophecy stating the anti-Christ will be a blue-turbanned figure leading his armies across the world. Sounds familiar, lol. I wonder if we're on the wrong side... ?

That’s from Nostradamus who is less than accurate with his predictions.