Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Vedas, Bible, Quran and Sri Guru Granth sahib are words of same god. Then why ..

Recommended Posts

Guest

Every scripture has claimed itself to be from god , a divine revelation, revealed either through sages in deep meditation (as vedas claim to be) , or revealed through archangels (as in case of quran and other abrahamic scriptures) . Gurbani too claims to be divine word of god (dhur ki baani) revealed through the perfect gurus who were one with god. 

So ,it becomes evident the author of all these scriptures is ONE . And that entity goes by the name variously as Parbrahm/Allah/Yahweh/God/Waheguru 

Then why does one find harshness in SOME (not all or many) verses of quran, duality in vedas and "sacrifice your ego" in gurbani . 

Are the differences merely superficial. ?

Can one then argue, the jihadists and most muslims worldwide never really knew a true, deeper mystical interpretation of quran. Or for that matter the casteists and orthodox within hinduism never recognized the one present in many form in the vedas. Or for that matter, Sikhs never really truly understood what gurbani was saying ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 4:55 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Every scripture has claimed itself to be from god , a divine revelation, revealed either through sages in deep meditation (as vedas claim to be) , or revealed through archangels (as in case of quran and other abrahamic scriptures) . Gurbani too claims to be divine word of god (dhur ki baani) revealed through the perfect gurus who were one with god. 

So ,it becomes evident the author of all these scriptures is ONE . And that entity goes by the name variously as Parbrahm/Allah/Yahweh/God/Waheguru 

Then why does one find harshness in SOME (not all or many) verses of quran, duality in vedas and "sacrifice your ego" in gurbani . 

Are the differences merely superficial. ?

Can one then argue, the jihadists and most muslims worldwide never really knew a true, deeper mystical interpretation of quran. Or for that matter the casteists and orthodox within hinduism never recognized the one present in many form in the vedas. Or for that matter, Sikhs never really truly understood what gurbani was saying ?

The main reason for all these controversies which you mention among different religions and communities, is because none of them, absolutley none of them, have made any efforts to make pargat that divinity in each of them, thus they are lost in mayavee paraphernalia, which keeps everyone blind and devoid of their true spiritual nature.

Our Guru Sahiban and Bhagat Jan of the highest order, are able to arise their soul consciousness in the spiritual realms, where they see His Hukum, and His Jot, in all beings.

That is why the Bani says:  Sabh meh Jot, Jot hae soee.

That Supreme Being is present in all beings, if ever there is anything evil or bad in anybody, it is the huge accumulation of dirt on their minds.

Soul is unpolluted for it is His ray of Light, it is only the different layers of dirt as wrappings on the soul, which makes people bad, wicked, beasts, or good human beings.

That is the main reason.

Had anyone really gone within and stepped into the subtle spiritual realms, one would see nothing but the motion of His Hukum, and His Akhand Jot in all beings absolutely.

Stay blessed.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Unpopular opinion, 

the bible and the koran contain some spiritual truths, while other verses are manmat; guidance for worldly living of the times. To call them prophets would be a mistake, because even I as a paapi could propogate spiritual truths, then make up rules and systems where I get what I want.

you just have to read most of these so called holy books and understand that most humans never took religion that seriously, it is more of a cultural thing. So when time came for conversion, they just willingly went with it. Of course there were exceptions to that, but with Sikhi you see that not only is all of the Baani spiritual, but, its also very practical and logical. There is absoultely nothing about slave keeping, nothing about illogical practices, nothing about the greatness of the writer of the Baani, just praises of the praiseworthy one.

In the Jewish faith, they say that non-jews are beasts meant to be kept as slaves for the Jews after their Messiah has reclaimed the world.

In Christianity, one simply has to say Jesus the Christ is the savior, the son of God, the one true way, and thats that. Little to no work has to be done on the part of the seeker. Non-christians are thus false in this system and must "accept Jesus". Theres also a lot of mention of Jew and Israel as the chosen ones. Makes you wonder who was behind it?

In Islam, they discuss the ideology that non muslims are to be converted and call them all sorts of names. They discuss slave trade and sexual practices in this "holy" book. Not sakhis of it but more like a how-to, which to me, is disturbing. 

Hinduism is based on superiority of caste, and blind rituals (for the most part) and does not look for liberation but for a swarag in the afterlife.

Satanism, Luciferianism states that one is God and may do what they please, etc.

Sikhi lays out the practical way to achieve the ultimate goal of a soul, to be in oneness with its Creator. To many, it looks impractical with the keeping of hair, punj kakkars, etc. But there is a spiritual significance behind these acts that cannot be readily seen with the human eye, but must be felt, on a spiritual and emotional level.

 

Edit: with that being said, I have nothing against good samaritans of other faiths, I'm simply pointing out the flaws in their religious doctrines according to my mind, i.e what ive learned about what is right and what is wrong while living in this world. People will use the abundant population of these religions as evidence but this is a fallacious argument, (see image attachment)

tldr: Other faiths are incomplete systems with manmat. Gurbani is complete system. 

F1D2D7A8-412A-43FA-AF18-1422C766C702.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iv read the old testament and didnt learn anything!  just random stories about the jews struggling  some of these characters are really questionable!  like how lot offers his daughters to get gang raped by the heard of horny gay men that are after the angels hiding in lots house.      I really didnt learn anything from the quran either   just same threats of being sent to hell fire       only read first part of the gospels where jesus flips over the tables at the temple because the jewish priests have made the temple into a money making business 

The hindu scriptures on the other hand have a lot more gyan. Iv read parts of the upanishads and there is a lot of gyan same with the ramayan.  In mahabharat kirshan tells arjun at the beginning that fear is mans biggest weakness and holds us back   fear is just a illusion. 

I like laxshmans character in ramayan, when sita is taken away by ravan, ram and laxshman end up in the monkey lands where all the exiled monkey king (forgot his name something like sugriv ) lives with hanuman and his troupes.  as ravan was flying of with sita her blouse and jewelry fell in this place and the monkey hid sitas stuff. where ram reached this place and narrated sitas kidnapping to the monkeys, the monkeys brang sitas blouse and jewelry to ram and laxshan and asked them if these belong to sita, ram recognized the blouse and asked laxshman if he remembers this blouse on sita, laxshman replied saying that he doesnt know as he has never looked at sita from above her ankles, but he does recognize her ankle jewelry.   these are real dharmic teachings.   

same with hanuman  when he enters ravans palace and sees half naked drunk women laying on the floor everywhere he feels ashamed and looks away.  

Problem with hinduism is that you have 2 versions  one is hinduism of the ramayan and gita where even the women give advise and correct their husbands. Ramayan was written by valmiki a dalit,  and then there is the hinduism of the manusmrits where you can punish your wife by cutting her finger off or shaving her hair off   and where a shudra is equal to a stray dog and gets punished for even accidentally hearing the veds by having boiling oil poured into his ears.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Iv read the old testament and didnt learn anything!  just random stories about the jews struggling  some of these characters are really questionable!  like how lot offers his daughters to get gang raped by the heard of horny gay men that are after the angels hiding in lots house.      I really didnt learn anything from the quran either   just same threats of being sent to hell fire       only read first part of the gospels where jesus flips over the tables at the temple because the jewish priests have made the temple into a money making business 

The hindu scriptures on the other hand have a lot more gyan. Iv read parts of the upanishads and there is a lot of gyan same with the ramayan.  In mahabharat kirshan tells arjun at the beginning that fear is mans biggest weakness and holds us back   fear is just a illusion. 

I like laxshmans character in ramayan, when sita is taken away by ravan, ram and laxshman end up in the monkey lands where all the exiled monkey king (forgot his name something like sugriv ) lives with hanuman and his troupes.  as ravan was flying of with sita her blouse and jewelry fell in this place and the monkey hid sitas stuff. where ram reached this place and narrated sitas kidnapping to the monkeys, the monkeys brang sitas blouse and jewelry to ram and laxshan and asked them if these belong to sita, ram recognized the blouse and asked laxshman if he remembers this blouse on sita, laxshman replied saying that he doesnt know as he has never looked at sita from above her ankles, but he does recognize her ankle jewelry.   these are real dharmic teachings.   

same with hanuman  when he enters ravans palace and sees half naked drunk women laying on the floor everywhere he feels ashamed and looks away.  

Problem with hinduism is that you have 2 versions  one is hinduism of the ramayan and gita where even the women give advise and correct their husbands. Ramayan was written by valmiki a dalit,  and then there is the hinduism of the manusmrits where you can punish your wife by cutting her finger off or shaving her hair off   and where a shudra is equal to a stray dog and gets punished for even accidentally hearing the veds by having boiling oil poured into his ears.     

Hindu teachings have proportionally higher amounts of truth, but with that came a proportionate amount of ego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 4:55 PM, Guest said:

Every scripture has claimed itself to be from god , a divine revelation, revealed either through sages in deep meditation (as vedas claim to be) , or revealed through archangels (as in case of quran and other abrahamic scriptures) . Gurbani too claims to be divine word of god (dhur ki baani) revealed through the perfect gurus who were one with god. 

So ,it becomes evident the author of all these scriptures is ONE . And that entity goes by the name variously as Parbrahm/Allah/Yahweh/God/Waheguru 

Then why does one find harshness in SOME (not all or many) verses of quran, duality in vedas and "sacrifice your ego" in gurbani . 

Are the differences merely superficial. ?

Can one then argue, the jihadists and most muslims worldwide never really knew a true, deeper mystical interpretation of quran. Or for that matter the casteists and orthodox within hinduism never recognized the one present in many form in the vedas. Or for that matter, Sikhs never really truly understood what gurbani was saying ?

how do we know how far it has changed from what Allah revealed , UTHman destroyed all written copies and the warriors who had memorised had been killed or died by that time ? Then qureshi  changed it to make themselves as higher than regular folks as only able to become imams/sheikhs . We know that the Jewish faith was compromised by behaviours of David, Solomon and the priestly caste , including pagan faith ideas , The temple was destroyed because they started going away from serving Elohim  and doing idol worship. , Jesus heard the word but his followers changed it to established the Roman church to transform the empires appearence .They also introduced a priest class and harsh rules against women , when Jesus had female parchariks .

Lakshman was also a paapi because he disfigures Ravan's sister by cutting off her nose , so much for not looking at a female's face. He also criticises Ram for accepting the jhoota ber from the poor woman . The treatment of women in mahabharat is disgusting  , Khrishna was watching women's bathing , stealing their clothes for what reason? kaam of course .

where the haumai is fed in a priest class the faith will become deformed by their greed , mediaval churches taught eternal hellfire to scare money out of the poor and rich alike . Sikhi was written directly over 230years and nurtured by Guru Sahiban themselves , no milavat , no priests only gursikhs doing sewa, that also open to Females .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Religious scriptures were written according to the author’s Avasta (understanding).

Guru Nanak is the embodiment of the creator. The authors of other scriptures were not ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Lakshman was also a paapi because he disfigures Ravan's sister by cutting off her nose

Yh but she was a ogre rakshas   not a human. Rakshas are not seen as humans.  Same with hanuman, vali and the other monkey kings  they are seen as monkeys and not humans.   Ram shot vali from behind, vali while dying questioned ram for shooting him from behind and not face to face   and ram said   that men should fight other men face to face but animals can be hunted and killed from behind.

So ravans sister was a ogre like shrek 

And laksham shot her because she was full of kaam when she saw ram and wanted to marry him   ram refused and then she started lusting over laxshman.   she then started getting destructive.   She was a kaami ogre lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SVAIYAA

Paa(n)e gahe jab té tumré tab té ko’oo aa(n)kh taré nehee aanyo. Ram rahim Puran Quran anak kahai mat eek na maneyo. Simrat shaastr badh sabh bohu bhedh kahai ham eik na janyo. Siree asipaan kripaa tumree kar(i), mai na kahyo sabh tohé bakhaanyo. (30)
O God ! Since I have held your feet, none other has entered my vision; Ram, Rahim, Puranas, Quran and many others recite, but I don't believe in even one. The Simritis, Shastras and Vedas describe many mysteries, but I don't recognise even one of them; O Sword-wielder God! All this I write, with your blessings, is not what I know but what you have shown me.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, puzzled said:

Yh but she was a ogre rakshas   not a human. Rakshas are not seen as humans.  Same with hanuman, vali and the other monkey kings  they are seen as monkeys and not humans.   Ram shot vali from behind, vali while dying questioned ram for shooting him from behind and not face to face   and ram said   that men should fight other men face to face but animals can be hunted and killed from behind.

So ravans sister was a ogre like shrek 

And laksham shot her because she was full of kaam when she saw ram and wanted to marry him   ram refused and then she started lusting over laxshman.   she then started getting destructive.   She was a kaami ogre lol 

if that were true how would Ravan been invited to Sita's syambar , remember her father invited only the best and dharamic loki out of the kings and princes . Ram killed a shudra in the manner of an animal  that does not mean that person was an animal . Maybe you should listen to katha but Sant Singh Maskeen ji  about Ravan . Remember the victors rewrite the history to suit ....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ਜੇ.ਕੇ.ਵੀ ਨੇ ਤਾ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਨੁਕਸ ਕੱਢਣੇ ਜਿਥੇ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ
ਧਾਰਮਿਕ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਤੋਂ ਸਿੱਖਿਆ ਨੀ ਲਹਿਣੀ ਪਰ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਬਾਰੇ ਉਲਟ ਬੋਲਣਾ ਜਰੂਰ
ਰੱਬ ਤੋਂ ਭੀ ਡਰ ਲਿਆ ਕਰ....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read Guru Granth Sahib Ji,  only truth out there, Dasam Granth Ji also because it's from Waheguru himself. You people are too in tune with maya, snap out of it. Guru ji is in you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I do not like this protesting here in the UK. The racism here is not anything in the same level as USA. it judge gives any criminals and dodgy people who want an excuse, to break the rules and shout and be violent at the police and potentially others too i think that society in the UK could ironically get more divided as a result of the protests   
    • Bit more clearer but still not able to read the 2nd page properly. From what I gather it makes it pretty clear how brazen how proud the military intelligence within the indian establishment was of stoking violence, allowing aiding and abetting bombings, killings and weapons flowing freely to darbar sahib. We know from letters from indira gandhi to Margret thatcher that the indian's had secret team of indian commando units stationed within the sangat of darbar sahib back before in feb 1984. The article appears to also allege the attack on darbar sahib was an attempt to cover up indira gandhi loyalist "the third agency" involvement in seditious and terrorist crimes. I am guessing here, but to me it appears plan of operation blue star looked like to kill almost everyone in darbar sahib because maybe they had lost control of some former agents of the pro-india "third agency" who had perhaps switched sides? And the ransacking of Sikh reference library was an attempt to find and hide the evidence of Indira's indian government involvement in crimes between hindus and sikhs in punjab. When they couldn't do that it was set on fire and destroyed but not before they had taken away everything including all the important historical religious artifacts and documents still held in CBI vaults to this very day. "To legitimise the attack, according to Subramaniam Swami—-a member of the Indian Parliament—-the central government had created a disinformation campaign. In his words, the state sought to “make out that the Golden Temple was the haven of criminals, a store of armory and a citadel of the nation’s dismemberment conspiracy.” The Surya magazine published a special report detailing how the Third Agency, a special intelligence outfit created by Prime Minister Indira Gandhi’s Secretariat, R. Shankaran Nair, was instrumental in smuggling most of the arms inside the Darbar Sahib. “One week before the Army action, Punjab police had intercepted two truck loads of weapons and ammunition in the Batala sub-division of Gurdaspur district. But the officer of the Third Agency, in-charge of Amritsar, persuaded the director-general of police (DGP) to release them and send them along safely to the Golden Temple.” There are claims that Sikh leaders such as Dr. Jagjit Singh Chohan, Harchand Singh Longowal, Didar Bains, Ganga Singh Dhillon, much of the Akali Dal leadership, and others were complicit in the attack on the Golden Temple " The R&AW agents of "the third agency" are also blamed for air india bombing in 1985. The book soft target alleges that one of their agents was talwinder singh parmer who was part of the same group of Babbar khalsa militants pictured at darbar sahib pre 1984. But some how miraculously escaped the carnage as he was in indian jail and conveniently released in july 1984, managed to get to canada and form BKI where he along with surjan singh gill (a now exposed CSIS Canadian intelligence agent). Then plotted away for the air india attack. The indian authorities extradited parmer and allegedly tortured and killed him in 1992. Whether he was an unwitting pawn helped along by R&AW in the agenda or a trained agent asset for india remains open to debate. In 2003, Ranjit Nanda, a former inspector for the Central Bureau of Investigation, (CBI) turned whistleblower and revealed he was part of a five member team which scrutinized the documents at the CBI's makeshift office at Amritsar's Youth Club. Ranjit Nanda revealed that officials from his department were "desperately looking for a purported letter written by Indira Gandhi, the then Prime Minister, to Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale", and reported seeing letters from the other leaders addressed to Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale. Manjit Calcutta, a former secretary of the SGPC, corroborated Nanda's version of events but further alleged that the army set the library "on fire in desperation when it failed to find the letter". We know that some young militant people who took part in such indian state sanctioned killings were turban wearing "Sikhs" who blamed their activities on orders of sant bhindranwale. Virsa Singh Valtoha's "evidence" was used as propaganda and reason enough to declare sant bhindranwale was ordering the killings of innocents and thus became a projected hate figure, a mass killer of everyone in punjab just as the congress govt wanted. Yet that same person when caught by the army in 1984 operation blue star was allowed to live by the indian authorities no action appears to have been taken. Again strangely the same Virsa Singh Valtoha allegedly took part in kharku militant occupation of darbar sahib, where during army attack in 1987 operation black thunder he publicly surrendered to armed forces commanded by avjit doval and  kps gill and again was not harmed. The same person then became a political figure for the akali dal and now on trial in indian courts for a 1983 murder case. We know there was some alleged disagreements between militant forces at darbar sahib which forced Sant bhindranwale and his loyalists like general shabeg Singh to seek sanctuary at sri akal takht sahib. Could those same militant forces have been R&AW indian commando agents of "the third agency"?  The target of indira's govt was always the Akal takht sahib it seems. The indian establishment need sant bhindranwale to relocate there as to give the justification and pretext for its destruction by tanks. It was there target always because the authority of the Sikhs came from there and thats what they wanted crushed. General SK Sinha, who was asked by then PM Indira Gandhi to plan the attack at the Golden Temple, had reservations over the proposal. He sought premature retirement in 1983 on being superseded by Lt Gen AS Vaidya for the post of Army chief. General Arunkumar Shridhar Vaidya, who was the brain behind Operation Bluestar involving military attack against the Sikh militants of darbar sahib. The anti-sikh tyrant Vaidya was eventually found and shot dead in 1986 by Sikh revenge death hit squad members bhai sukha and bhai jinda. We know general sinha gave information in his book that in 1983 he turned down the order to attack darbar sahib. We know the israeli trained nsg indian commando's were practicing on models of darbar sahib in UP around 1982-1983. General Sinha declined to take part in all coordinated plan to genocide Sikhs and thus was sidelined and refused promotion by the establishment. Generals Dyal, sunderji, vaidya and Brar wanted to prove themselves loyal dogs to the indira's government so agreed to attack darbar sahib instead. As the missing pieces of the jigsaw come together we see a clearer picture how deep a conspiracy the collusion this was to politically trap and then genocide the Sikhs on false pretexts they had created themselves. The uncomfortable truths may also uncover those dharmi militants that were hailed as hero's by the sangat for so many decades may have been part of the state military machinery of the indian establishment and either working as unwitting pawns or fully trained and hired R&AW agents to further accomplish the anti-sikh agenda at the time.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use