India war Pakistan bomb India

carinder

Waheguru Ji Khalsa Waheguru Ji Fateh 

Pakistan have bombed the pilot of India airline now India need to make war and they need to get the Sikhs involved guru Nanak was born in Pakistan does that mean he a terrorist no it does not he said to the world be harmful and not to fight why we doing this, why people like to fight each other we have all Sikhs let get involved 

I think the whole thing is fake and set up!  I don't think modi attacked Pakistan.

All this hype is being created by the gov controlled media houses because the votes are coming up and modi needs to paint himself as a national hero, a "lion"  and the dumb easily entertained Indians are falling for this.  

21 hours ago, carinder said:

Waheguru Ji Khalsa Waheguru Ji Fateh 

Pakistan have bombed the pilot of India airline now India need to make war and they need to get the Sikhs involved guru Nanak was born in Pakistan does that mean he a terrorist no it does not he said to the world be harmful and not to fight why we doing this, why people like to fight each other we have all Sikhs let get involved 

WADUKEH ?

War Between the Two Nations will not solve the Kashmir issue. Many innocent lives will be lost. It will also be a major problem for Amritsar as it's only 50km from Lahore. Imran Khan to his credit as emphasized peace talks rather than having a war while Modi is in full mode War. You can really tell how well educated Imran Khan is While modi is an uneducated buffoon. The Indian media has also been rallying up the Indian public for a war against Pakistan not realising severe consequences of having a war. It's also a major concern for everyone else as both nations have nuclear weapons. 

1 hour ago, Dsinghdp said:

Muslims in Pakistan want a Sikh-Hindu conflict in Punjab (India).

They want a passage to connect to Bangladesh via northern India.

UP has a huge Muslim population and they are officially a majority in West Bengal.

they make around 25% of west bengal population   around 70% west bengalis are hindus. a big % of muslims in west bengal are actually illegal Bangladeshi immigrants, if the gov of india wants to drive out the illegal bangladeshi immigrants they can, and they probably will in the future.

Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Rajasthan have a very small muslim %   so it will be hard for them to break through that. also rajasthani and haryanvi hindus are feisty so i doubt they will let muslims take over. UP hindus have also become alert, they already have taken taj mahal of the UP tourist booklets and replaced some mughal/turk city names with original hindi/indic names  

Indian Punjabis need to be less stupid and stop inviting bihari and UP migrants into Punjab, perhaps Punjabis can get of their fat backsides and start working rather than getting bihari and UP baiyas to work for them, a lot of these migrants are muslims. 

the mosque in nawanshahr used to be a tiny building for the tiny % of muslims in nawanshahr, when i went punjab last year they had demolished the old building and now were constructing a massive 3 story building! obviously the muslims % in nawanshahr has grown hence the new bigger mosque building. I saw a lot of muslims walking out of it and they all were speaking hindi/urdu  and were bihari/UP migrants. opposite the mosque they even have a halal dhabba. 

my cousin told me how he knows a punjabi girl from the neighboring pind who is secretly sleeping with a muslim gujjar boy and getting banged by him. we all know where this is heading,  its already happened in the UK and now you can see it starting in Punjab as well , next there will be interfaith anad karajs taking place. 

sad really    but yeah ....

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

they make around 25% of west bengal population   around 70% west bengalis are hindus. a big % of muslims in west bengal are actually illegal Bangladeshi immigrants, if the gov of india wants to drive out the illegal bangladeshi immigrants they can, and they probably will in the future.

Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Rajasthan have a very small muslim %   so it will be hard for them to break through that. also rajasthani and haryanvi hindus are feisty so i doubt they will let muslims take over. UP hindus have also become alert, they already have taken taj mahal of the UP tourist booklets and replaced some mughal/turk city names with original hindi/indic names  

Indian Punjabis need to be less stupid and stop inviting bihari and UP migrants into Punjab, perhaps Punjabis can get of their fat backsides and start working rather than getting bihari and UP baiyas to work for them, a lot of these migrants are muslims. 

the mosque in nawanshahr used to be a tiny building for the tiny % of muslims in nawanshahr, when i went punjab last year they had demolished the old building and now were constructing a massive 3 story building! obviously the muslims % in nawanshahr has grown hence the new bigger mosque building. I saw a lot of muslims walking out of it and they all were speaking hindi/urdu  and were bihari/UP migrants. opposite the mosque they even have a halal dhabba. 

my cousin told me how he knows a punjabi girl from the neighboring pind who is secretly sleeping with a muslim gujjar boy and getting banged by him. we all know where this is heading,  its already happened in the UK and now you can see it starting in Punjab as well , next there will be interfaith anad karajs taking place. 

sad really    but yeah ....

Interesting stuff. 

Kashmire was first ruled by hindu then later buddist kingdoms. Then in the recent history was ruled by Sikhs for over 100 years during Maharaja Ranjits time. Then was taken over by the british during the anglo sikh wars. 

If we go by history. The rightful people of the land are hindus and buddists. As they were the original inhabitants who were driven away by evil foreign invaders. 

Not islamic mughals and durranis who invaded in the 14 -15th centuries. 

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Interesting stuff. 

Kashmire was first ruled by hindu then later buddist kingdoms. Then in the recent history was ruled by Sikhs for over 100 years during Maharaja Ranjits time. Then was taken over by the british during the anglo sikh wars. 

If we go by history. The rightful people of the land are hindus and buddists. As they were the original inhabitants who were driven away by evil foreign invaders. 

Not islamic mughals and durranis who invaded in the 14 -15th centuries. 

hinduism  has a long 5000 year old history in kashmir, kashmiri pandits were considered the highest of scholars in hinduism. leh and ladakh is still a very important spiritual center in buddhism,  most kashmiri muslims are actually descendants of hindus. kashmiri sikhs are brahmins and are descendants of kashmiri pandits 

here is a photograph of the remains of a 8th century hindu sun/surya temple in kashmir which was destroyed under the orders of a muslim turk invader.

im gnna say it but imagine how great the indian subcontinent would of been if muslims never invaded it and did all the damage they did.  

800px-Sun_temple_martand_indogreek.jpg