Muslim Divorce Rate: lessons to be learned

Big_Tera

12 hours ago, puzzled said:

nothing wrong with that, many do work, but times have changed and many females from Punjab just use marriage as an excuse to arrive in the UK and then do a runner 

It all depends on the context. 

What are you looking for.

I think the problem is that a boy that goes to India for marriage is because he could not get married locally.

Mainly because of the following factors:

1. He is not physically attractive enough to get married locally. 

2.He got divorced and either got put off from getting married locally or he has been burnt and does not feel attrative enough to get married locally so he goes to Punjab.

3.He lives with his parents and does not want to leave his parents.

Marrying in Punjab is a last resort for the most part. Subconsciously we know this even though we don't like to admit this.

I think that some of think that we are getting a high quality girl from Punjab mainly because we are brought up to believe that Punjab is a morally superior place.

When the reality comes out that it actually isn't  is when there is a stigma or resentment comes out.

Some of us have this fantasy of this traditional Punjabi girl with the long guth in traditional suit making aloo wale prontheh in the morning.

This is the Punjabi equivalent of the 50's housewife. 

We have been fed a lie and that is where the real resentment is.

22 hours ago, puzzled said:

nothing wrong with that, many do work, but times have changed and many females from Punjab just use marriage as an excuse to arrive in the UK and then do a runner 

I think that is a blanket statement. Do you have stats to prove that all women who come from Punjab do a runner? As that is just giving a bad name to women who dont do that and are honourable people. That just want a happy married life.

I dont know of a single case of any woman from punjab doing a runner. out 100's of marriages back in India. Maybe stop listening to tales from the aunties. you may get the odd one here and there. but the vast majority dont do runners. 

9 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It all depends on the context. 

What are you looking for.

I think the problem is that a boy that goes to India for marriage is because he could not get married locally.

Mainly because of the following factors:

1. He is not physically attractive enough to get married locally. 

2.He got divorced and either got put off from getting married locally or he has been burnt and does not feel attrative enough to get married locally so he goes to Punjab.

3.He lives with his parents and does not want to leave his parents.

Marrying in Punjab is a last resort for the most part. Subconsciously we know this even though we don't like to admit this.

I think that some of think that we are getting a high quality girl from Punjab mainly because we are brought up to believe that Punjab is a morally superior place.

When the reality comes out that it actually isn't  is when there is a stigma or resentment comes out.

Some of us have this fantasy of this traditional Punjabi girl with the long guth in traditional suit making aloo wale prontheh in the morning.

This is the Punjabi equivalent of the 50's housewife. 

We have been fed a lie and that is where the real resentment is.

True to an extent but most punjab born girls are no where as bad as western born ones. I am not saying girls feom back home are perfect. 

6 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

True to an extent but most punjab born girls are no where as bad as western born ones. I am not saying girls feom back home are perfect. 

Punjab born girls are no better or worse.

The only difference is that western born girls are more open with their intentions whereas Punjab born ones are more clandestine. 

That is probably what will eventually swing things in favour for the western born one is that at least you know where you stand with them.

The Punjab born girls get more corrupted when they start having more "freedom" and "material" stuff (it starts to get to their heads), you are less likely in general to get this with western born girls.

It is also far harder to connect with a girl from Punjab because you have had a different upbringing living in a different environment. You are more likely going to be on the same wavelength with a western born one.

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

I think that is a blanket statement. Do you have stats to prove that all women who come from Punjab do a runner? As that is just giving a bad name to women who dont do that and are honourable people. That just want a happy married life.

I dont know of a single case of any woman from punjab doing a runner. out 100's of marriages back in India. Maybe stop listening to tales from the aunties. you may get the odd one here and there. but the vast majority dont do runners. 

I didn't say they all run away but there have been a lot who have, my mum knows a few lady's at work whose daughter in laws from Punjab have ran away. We also have a family friend whose daughter in law from Punjab ran away. 

13 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Lol that isn't true, British born Punjabi females are a lot better than india born females trust me lol.  It's actually very easy to get layed in punjab, I have young cousins in punjab and they are very open about it. You can't take a girl to your yard so they do it in cars, fields and abandoned houses lol. 

Most of them actually hook up on fb and then form a network in the local pinds where you just need to ring someone in your network and then just meet up and have s3x. My cousin himself is in contact with several females from the surrounding pinds and you just give them a call when you want to get layed, the females then have their own network of guys that they ring up   it's like massive circuit. 

My cousin sister in India who is a really decent girl herself told me that females in punjab are really dirty. 

Because boys and girls can't openly talk in punjab they have formed these "signals" for e.g. a lot of guys who want to get layed drive their motorbikes to outside girls collages, the student girls know why these guys are outside and if they are interested they will hop onto a random guys motorbike and drive off with them!   My cousin used to do this and he even drove me to a girls college and showed me all the guys outside the college's circling around on their motorbikes!

A lot of of guys pick girls from the shopping city area in their cars, drive off to a quite area   do their thing and then just drop her back off where you picked her from. Its really easy to get layed there! 

But these days fb is one of the most common ways to hook up with local boys and girls who want to get layed.

The uncles and aunties are aware of this, my thia told me how during their lunch time a lot of students go the the fields to have s3x. My thias wife doesn't let my cousin sister go to the shopping area because she said the college girls there are a very bad influence lol!

But it's not just the young people   my pua was telling us how the middle aged aunties go to the shopping city area to get layed as well LMAO    hahaha!     Its true though!  There's this middle aged man who use to work for my nana, who looks like he hasn't had a wash in 2 years, most his teeth are missing and he has a missing eye and he was on the phone with some aunty who he was gnna seep with haha!  He was telling her to wear some bangles and to wear a bindi when she gnna come over!  He told me that they gnna do it in the barn where the cows are kept at night lol!   

Uncles and aunties are doing it as well left right centre lol

Pinds are like one massive orgy lol

Punjab is an absolute cesspit   trust me 

I actually get fed up with the amount of time that s3x comes up in conversations there!  they are absolutely obsessed with! Iv had white bearded uncles cracking jokes about s3x and private parts 6am in the morning!   When you go there and actually sit with the locals, spend time with them, and talk to them   then you realize how much they actualy talk about s3x. 

My cousin sister from the UK has spent a lot of time in Chandigarh and she said she has come across more females that are not virgins than females that are virgins!  She said females in Chandigarh are very open about their s3x lives and she's even sat in cafes with girls talking about it!  She said the females there were shocked when they found out that she was a virgin.  Casual s3x is very common in Chandigarh she said some of the girls were even open about having casual sex with random guys!  They were like you don't have to be in a relationship with someone to have s3x with them!   She said they all speak English.  She said the fact that they were so open about it and so casual about it in conversation was more shocking than the stuff they talking about! Lol 

But yeah she told me a lot of interesting stories about that place ...