Muslim Divorce Rate: lessons to be learned

Big_Tera

14 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

I would've given him a dirty look lmaooo 

He's a joke ????

Lol I have to say that he was humble and patient, obviously when the word spread everyone started going up to him and asked for a photos and he stood there and let everyone take a photo with him, people were going up to him and talking and he spoke to everyone.  A lot of indian celebs are stuck up but he was far from it.

Iv never really liked him so I didn't bother getting up to have a photo taken with him lol 

When my mum went India a few weeks back she was in the same flight with hans raj  haha! She even got a photo taken with him and sent it to me haha!  She said he stuck his hands together high up like a sasrikal and did it towards everyone's direction lol 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The environment they come from in many ways must be like a war zone.

I too assumed that initially at first, but then I looked at their lives and their day-to-day experiences, and they live peaceful, contented lives without wanting for food, clothes, and luxuries. They live on sprawling farms or in kotees; have a number of vehicles at their disposal, and are comparably less stressed and put-upon that those of us who reside overseas, and there's nothing to suggest they've undergone anything approaching psychological trauma or something that would cause that "deadness" behind the eyes. So what is it? 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I too assumed that initially at first, but then I looked at their lives and their day-to-day experiences, and they live peaceful, contented lives without wanting for food, clothes, and luxuries. They live on sprawling farms or in kotees; have a number of vehicles at their disposal, and are comparably less stressed and put-upon that those of us who reside overseas, and there's nothing to suggest they've undergone anything approaching psychological trauma or something that would cause that "deadness" behind the eyes. So what is it? 

I think it's a lot worse in doaba than other places. Iv been bhatinda and the people there were humble and simple. There houses were simple structures.

Everyone you ask where you from in punjab says jalandhar lol  so i think those doaba lot have become lazy, spoilt and ungrateful.  

Maybe it's just in my head lol 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I have been mulling over this for a while to figure what is going on.

I think in part it has something to do with the scarcity mentality they have regardless of all the comforts they have at their disposal. These people will never be content or satisfied, they are always envious of others. 

I think possibly being idle can make them like that as they have too much time on their hands. 

It is a low trust machiavellian society and every word, every phrase , gesture can be misconstrued to mean something else. I think if you live in a society where most people are sociopaths you have to be the same which would mean you are always on the look out for someone scr*****g you over. There must be some internalised degree of paranoia. You have to connive to survive in that environment. 

My other theory I have had recently is that I think there is something in the air or water. 

I don't think this is necessary a human problem as I think it crosses all species there. 

I remember talking to my cousin in the pind and the buffalo was turning it's ears to listen to the conversation. 

Another time I saw a bus swerve when this cow was in the middle of the road. There was no sense of urgency and I saw the same kind of attitude in the cow like you would see in humans there.

26 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

My other theory I have had recently is that I think there is something in the air or water. 

No wonder the friggers need incarnations of God to put them right every few centuries, lol. And then they gradually regress to their usual selves over the course of a few more centuries, and the cycle repeats itself.

28 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

No wonder the friggers need incarnations of God to put them right every few centuries, lol. And then they gradually regress to their usual selves over the course of a few more centuries, and the cycle repeats itself.

Lol think kalki is coming up next 

On 3/6/2019 at 7:21 PM, MisterrSingh said:

When I go to India I usually stay in Amritsar and Dehli. Due to having family there. What I noticed was something similar. Both places were heavily congested, polluted, and very noisy. With all the vehicle noises, beeping horns and general noisiness of India. 

That is enough to make anyone have a look of shock on their faces dealing with thi day in day out. It was only when I when back to the calmness of the pindh and the tranquil beauty did I relax. Otherwise India is so chaotic and noisy enough to give anyone a shocked expression on their faces.  .