Muslim Divorce Rate: lessons to be learned

Big_Tera

The slang for man's private part is number "9"   they call it "number nau"  lol I never understood why they call it that but a few years later I realized that if you put number 9 on it's side it ...... 

Those people there can be very perverted ...

My parents always used to say that they gnna get me a bride from India, the last 5 year's or so my parents have been going India a lot  like 2 times a year, now my dad says to me to find a girl from the UK because girls in India are not good HAHA!    even my rents have realized what the females get upto over there!  Tbh its very obvious what the men/women get up to over there, it's everywhere! It's in the air!  Haha   

18 minutes ago, puzzled said:

The slang for man's private part is number "9"   they call it "number nau"  lol I never understood why they call it that but a few years later I realized that if you put number 9 on it's side it ...... 

Those people there can be very perverted ...

My parents always used to say that they gnna get me a bride from India, the last 5 year's or so my parents have been going India a lot  like 2 times a year, now my dad says to me to find a girl from the UK because girls in India are not good HAHA!    even my rents have realized what the females get upto over there!  Tbh its very obvious what the men/women get up to over there, it's everywhere! It's in the air!  Haha   

Stick to what you know. Better the devil you know than  the devil you don't.

At least with a girl from here, you don't have to worry about how all of a sudden one of her siblings suddenly arrives on a "study" visa and then you get pushed to find somebody to marry them in order to become "pakkah "

Their whole game is "how can get this sucker to get my family abroad?"

12 hours ago, puzzled said:

Lol that isn't true, British born Punjabi females are a lot better than india born females trust me lol.  It's actually very easy to get layed in punjab, I have young cousins in punjab and they are very open about it. You can't take a girl to your yard so they do it in cars, fields and abandoned houses lol. 

Most of them actually hook up on fb and then form a network in the local pinds where you just need to ring someone in your network and then just meet up and have s3x. My cousin himself is in contact with several females from the surrounding pinds and you just give them a call when you want to get layed, the females then have their own network of guys that they ring up   it's like massive circuit. 

My cousin sister in India who is a really decent girl herself told me that females in punjab are really dirty. 

Because boys and girls can't openly talk in punjab they have formed these "signals" for e.g. a lot of guys who want to get layed drive their motorbikes to outside girls collages, the student girls know why these guys are outside and if they are interested they will hop onto a random guys motorbike and drive off with them!   My cousin used to do this and he even drove me to a girls college and showed me all the guys outside the college's circling around on their motorbikes!

A lot of of guys pick girls from the shopping city area in their cars, drive off to a quite area   do their thing and then just drop her back off where you picked her from. Its really easy to get layed there! 

But these days fb is one of the most common ways to hook up with local boys and girls who want to get layed.

The uncles and aunties are aware of this, my thia told me how during their lunch time a lot of students go the the fields to have s3x. My thias wife doesn't let my cousin sister go to the shopping area because she said the college girls there are a very bad influence lol!

But it's not just the young people   my pua was telling us how the middle aged aunties go to the shopping city area to get layed as well LMAO    hahaha!     Its true though!  There's this middle aged man who use to work for my nana, who looks like he hasn't had a wash in 2 years, most his teeth are missing and he has a missing eye and he was on the phone with some aunty who he was gnna seep with haha!  He was telling her to wear some bangles and to wear a bindi when she gnna come over!  He told me that they gnna do it in the barn where the cows are kept at night lol!   

Uncles and aunties are doing it as well left right centre lol

Pinds are like one massive orgy lol

Punjab is an absolute cesspit   trust me 

I actually get fed up with the amount of time that s3x comes up in conversations there!  they are absolutely obsessed with! Iv had white bearded uncles cracking jokes about s3x and private parts 6am in the morning!   When you go there and actually sit with the locals, spend time with them, and talk to them   then you realize how much they actualy talk about s3x. 

Woah. That was alot to digest. Cant believe that is happening if it is true. Why are they behaving like this and engaging in such profanity. Doing it in fields lol. 

This is news to me. I have relatives all over india. Dehli and punjab and have never heard of such things. 

Maybe it happens with certain communities of Sikhs along caste lines. 

From my experience Indian women are better from what I have seen. 

British women are known for clubbing, sleeping around, drinking, all kinds. 

17 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

This is news to me. I have relatives all over india. Dehli and punjab and have never heard of such things. 

Maybe it happens with certain communities of Sikhs along caste lines. 

From my experience Indian women are better from what I have seen. 

British women are known for clubbing, sleeping around, drinking, all kinds. 

Lol nope  everyone is at it regardless of caste    Iv seen it all  Lol 

I would get into detail but obviousy this id a sikh forum 

Perhaps your family are very shielded and live in their own little world,  aren't your family from urban areas? Some urban people in India are clueless on what happens around them and live in their own little worlds.

Plus you only find these things out when you actually sit down and openly interact with the locals.  I mean have you spoken about s3x and stuff like that with relatives and random people there ?  Have you been shown hook up hot spots there lol ? 

You seem very naive when it comes to people in India? Do you go India often? 

And there are clubs India India too in places like Ludhiana, Chandigarh etc  they have clubs that young people go to

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Stick to what you know. Better the devil you know than  the devil you don't.

At least with a girl from here, you don't have to worry about how all of a sudden one of her siblings suddenly arrives on a "study" visa and then you get pushed to find somebody to marry them in order to become "pakkah "

Their whole game is "how can get this sucker to get my family abroad?"

Your right   women from India are from a different culture and society,  they can be very crafty and plotting, and if your British you just won't see it happening, it will only hit you when it's too late.

Best to stick with British punjabi females as they are from a familiar culture. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Your right   women from India are from a different culture and society,  they can be very crafty and plotting, and if your British you just won't see it happening, it will only hit you when it's too late.

Best to stick with British punjabi females as they are from a familiar culture. 

They are crafty but when you think about it they are pretty stupid.

I used to conflate cunning with wisdom.

When you mix with these types for a long time, you realise how obvious they are in their intent.

You pick up on every red flag and every nuance,  their body language etc. What they say and what it really means. 

The problem with freshies in general is that they think we are dumb and they can run rings around us.

They pride themselves on their cunning.

But in the longer term, they are the bigger fools.

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They are crafty but when you think about it they are pretty stupid.

I used to conflate cunning with wisdom.

When you mix with these types for a long time, you realise how obvious they are in their intent.

You pick up on every red flag and every nuance,  their body language etc. What they say and what it really means. 

The problem with freshies in general is that they think we are dumb and they can run rings around us.

They pride themselves on their cunning.

But in the longer term, they are the bigger fools.

Yeah I think if you've been around freshys then you are familiar with their ways, but if you ain't been around many then you see them as innocent, simple and all the other bs.

Even here a lot of the students from Punjab get up to all sorts of things.

Yeah your right that freshys think British punjabis are thick, my cousin sister in punjab even told me that, she said NRIs are dumb while girls from Punjab are clever, and she took a lot of pride in that lol

Thing with freshys is that the way of life in India is "hira pheri"  everything they want, plan, arrange, it's all done through hira pheri,  hera pheri is seen as the only way things can get done.  Their minds are corrupt to the peak, there is absolutely no piety or sikhi in those people. They are as self centred as one can get. 

But people abroad are now getting smarter and clocking freshys. Our parents are also now clocking freshys too. 

Tragically there are a few naive British men who still see Punjabi girls as the shy, coy 1950s Punjabi housewife, who covers her head with a chunni and has food prepared for him when he comes back from work.    

I briefly worked at this freshy hotel where they used to host wedding receptions, most of the workers were Punjabi students from India and they all were shagging each other. 

This one girl with goofy teeth who looked like a beaver asked me if I have a gf and I said no, and she turned around and said why not? You should have one...

That's your shy Punjabi girl for you, who holds morals and traditional values in high regards   LMAO   get out of here.

I honestly feel sorry for naive British Punjabi guys whose parents have created the impression that females in India are innocent virgins, damsels who will make the perfect traditional housewife.

But guys are becoming wiser, just look at the gupt section and see how now and then you have a British Punjabi guy concerned over their India born wife's fishy behaviour lol 

51 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I briefly worked at this freshy hotel where they used to host wedding receptions, most of the workers were Punjabi students from India and they all were shagging each other. 

This one girl with goofy teeth who looked like a beaver asked me if I have a gf and I said no, and she turned around and said why not? You should have one...

That's your shy Punjabi girl for you, who holds morals and traditional values in high regards   LMAO   get out of here.

I honestly feel sorry for naive British Punjabi guys whose parents have created the impression that females in India are innocent virgins, damsels who will make the perfect traditional housewife.

But guys are becoming wiser, just look at the gupt section and see how now and then you have a British Punjabi guy concerned over their India born wife's fishy behaviour lol 

Is it any wonder why STDs are so prevalent?