Big_Tera

Muslim Divorce Rate: lessons to be learned

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'd argue that even a chalaakh, braggart (verging on criminal, lol) of a desi Brit would still get schooled by even the average Punjabi over there.

I went to my Nanakeh a few years ago in India after what must've been more than 10 years, and in that time my mum's youngest brother had got married and had kids, etc. So, his children are my first cousins. I'd just turned 30 at the time. I'm a big (not fat, lol), imposing lad who's been through the wars, so to speak, since I was a kid, but you've got these little Punjabi boys barely up to my waist, thinking I'm your typical soft Balaiti. I could see it immediately in the way they interacted with me, almost sizing me up in order to gauge how to get the upper hand with me from the get-go! These are 5 and 9 year old boys, yet even they mistakenly assume someone double their age and size isn't a threat by virtue of me being from a "soft" western country.

It's a very tiny example of how incredibly different the respective mentalities are, and I agree with the points made above that their cunning is rooted in a definite foolishness that is erroneously assumed to be wisdom or smarts. It's not. Once you live a little bit and realise the reality of the world we occupy, it becomes apparent how absolutely ignorant they truly are when it comes to the manner in which they view life. Only in such a broken country with its warped mentality could such people be made. Don't get me wrong, my Nanakeh are angels compared to most in that country, but "their" angels still have a bit of an edge and obvious teeth compared to "ours."

I agree some of the young guys have a real rotten attitude. My chachas son does the same with me despite having a face that looks like a rat. He stands there with his legs apart, arms folded, looking down at his arms to see how big they look,   can slice through his attitude with a knife.  

But you see this same attitude in a lot of the younger men there. 

The tragedy is that they seem to think we care lol  it's like where there one month and gone the next  thats how much we give a sh1t. 

British punjabis are a lot more layed back and down to earth in comparison with those guys in India.

Honestly there isn't much that I like about India, apart from the gurdwareh and landscapes lol 

But then again I have come across some very humble guys there as well  mostly the handful of young singhs  but that's about it lol

Nasty place 

• Like 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

In punjab, When you see some guy with 12 inch long spikey hair sprayed gold, bright red t shirt, skin tight skinny jeans, khanda tattooed on his arm  with a stuck up  attitude, walking like no man like him has walked the earth,     you really do itch your and stare at him in absolute confusion.  Mind boggling 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

In punjab, When you see some guy with 12 inch long spikey hair sprayed gold, bright red t shirt, skin tight skinny jeans, khanda tattooed on his arm  with a stuck up  attitude, walking like no man like him has walked the earth,     you really do itch your and stare at him in absolute confusion.  Mind boggling 

*Jazzy B

15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I agree some of the young guys have a real rotten attitude. My chachas son does the same with me despite having a face that looks like a rat. He stands there with his legs apart, arms folded, looking down at his arms to see how big they look,   can slice through his attitude with a knife.  

But you see this same attitude in a lot of the younger men there. 

The tragedy is that they seem to think we care lol  it's like where there one month and gone the next  thats how much we give a sh1t. 

British punjabis are a lot more layed back and down to earth in comparison with those guys in India.

Honestly there isn't much that I like about India, apart from the gurdwareh and landscapes lol 

But then again I have come across some very humble guys there as well  mostly the handful of young singhs  but that's about it lol

Nasty place 

Sometimes I noticed about people from there is the look in their eye which you don't get from our people born here.

When you look into their eyes, there is a blank soullessness behind them.

This kind of look which is predatory, in some ways it is similar to what war veterans get (thousand yard stare).

The environment they come from in many ways must be like a war zone.

11 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What war zone? I am not aware of one 

26 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

*Jazzy B

Jazzy b is gnna go hell lol   he began this stupid "trend"  he has misled do many people.

Look at what honey singh promoted through his music, he misled a whole generation of young people and look at him now    he has ban diagnosed with bipolar and is not well.   That's what happens.

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Jazzy b is gnna go hell lol   he began this stupid "trend"  he has misled do many people.

Look at what honey singh promoted through his music, he misled a whole generation of young people and look at him now    he has ban diagnosed with bipolar and is not well.   That's what happens.

Honey Singh's songs are were so cringey they always will be

Jazzy B is just a weirdo, just look at him

Edited by GuestKaur2

2 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

What war zone? I am not aware of one 

Metaphorically not literally.

But it seems to be one based on the psychological not physical.

It seems to be a society where everyone is trying to **** over each other ,everyone there seems to display sociopathic tendencies. 

People do seem to be on edge, very unhealthy society. 

4 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

Jazzy B is a pendu Canadian. 

He comes from Surrey in Canada, he is what they call a "dipper " in Canada.

12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Sometimes I noticed about people from there is the look in their eye which you don't get from our people born here.

When you look into their eyes, there is a blank soullessness behind them.

This kind of look which is predatory, in some ways it is similar to what war veterans get (thousand yard stare).

It's that cold  calculating look.

My driving instructor was telling me how his British Punjabi friend who owned a business decided to become business partners with those delhi sikhs the ones that came from migrated from pakistan. They joined their business and long story short and they some how got the whole business under their name and kicked him out!  He ended up getting depression, and now found out he's got cancer.  Poor guy       

But that's how those India lot function 

• Like 1

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Jazzy B is a pendu Canadian. 

He comes from Surrey in Canada, he is what they call a "dipper " in Canada.

He's just one of those irrelevant people that no-one really cares about anymore. My grandad will see him on TV and starts swearing at him 😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

I agree only people in India can find honey singh songs to be gangsta. 

Jazzy b looks like a dipstick. I actually saw him in the same flight as me when i was going india, he looked and dressed like a normal guy, all that crazy hair, gold boots and al the other gay outfits etc are just for the videos.  

6 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

He's just one of those irrelevant people that no-one really cares about anymore. My grandad will see him on TV and starts swearing at him 😂😂😂😂

He's a irrlevent has been aged singer that is embarasing himself and now needs to move on, perhaps get a new look.

Nothing more cringe than a man in his 40s with red hair, wearing gold chains and dancing around with a half naked women in their 20s 

Edited by puzzled

Jazzy b needs to move on and stop singing about women half his age and start singing folk songs, pubjabi tappe or something 

In fact jazzy b should give up become a singh and go on a one year long gurdwara yatra, should think about the future and next life 

Lol 

• Like 1