Favourite members poll

Big_Tera

Anonymous poll: Choose your favourite posters on Sikhsangat  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favourite posters on SS. You can chose more then one.

• Big_Tera
    • Puzzled
    • Mistersingh
    • Dallysingh
    • jkvLondon
    • Ranjeet
    • Jagsawsingh
    • Guestkaur2
    • Bhforce
    • S1ngh

Choose your favourite posters on Sikh sangat. This is an anonymous poll so your choice wont be visible to anyone not even me. 

I would have added a few more members to this poll but I could only add up to 10 as the max. 

So I randomly chose some of the more active members. 

3 hours ago, Jaggaa said:

Poll rigged, my favorites not on there

As I said unfortunately I could not add more then 10 choices for the poll vote. Will just have to not cast a vote this time and wait for the next election. Where you can select who you would like to vote for. 

P.S,

You are not being forced to cast your vote, if you feel you do not want to. There are strict guidelines in place where voters will not be influenced or coerced. All polls are above board and free from fixing or rigging. 

Please note 

There is a 1 week time limit to caste your vote. After which all votes will be collated and counted and I will then reveal the results of the poll. 

So please get voting guys and make your voice heard.

Good luck to all and and thanks to all who voted and participated in the poll

On 3/7/2019 at 10:56 AM, mahandulai said:

why am I not on this list

As you are a new member. 

Anyways only a few days left to get your votes in before the poll officially closes. 

Please bear in mind I am completley independent and do not encourage votes for myself. Apart from a short part statement I would like to add. 

VOTE FOR ME

Poll results day|!!! 

Voting over and all poll stations are officially closed .

It is time to count the votes and reveal the Winner of a long thought out campaign. After a whole week of voting there has been many twists and turns. It could have gone either way and there was some controversy as always in the beginning with certain voters who were not happy with the candidates to chose from. But as always . If you dont vote, then you dont count! 

All there is for me to say, is to thank everyone that turned out and voted in their huge numbers to make this a memorable day for the electorate who chose bravely and wisely for their favorite posters on Sikhsangat history. There were 10 to choose from in total. I shall now reveal the results in reverse order without further adew.

In joint last place and receiving no votes was, , Puzzled, Ranjeet, Dallysing, Jagsawsingh. Who all received 0% of the total votes. 

in third place was Mistersingh and S1ngh with 1 vote each . Receiving 8.33% of the public vote.

In Joint second place was JkvLondon and GuestKaur with a respectable 2 votes each. Receiving 16.67% of the vote. 

In first place with a whopping 50% of the total vote with a unanimous 6 votes. 

You have chosen your favorite poster on Sikhsangat. 

BIG_Tera!!!!! 

Thanks to all who voted for me and God bless Sikhsangat