Which gurdwara do you really want to go to?

puzzled

Which historic gurdwaras do you really want to go to?

I really want to go to tarn taran sahib, I have never been,   with wahegurus kirpa I will go some time in the future. It's one gurdwara that I really want to go to  I have been  harmandir sahib so many times but never been tarn taran sahib. 

Harmandir  Darbar Shaib will always top the list for me. I have been there once and I felt blessed.I dream about Harmandir Darbar Shaib so definitely want to go again. 

I would also like to visit Patna Shaib, Hemkund Shaib and Hazur Shaib. 

On 3/6/2019 at 12:58 PM, Punjabiwolves said:

Harmandir  Darbar Shaib will always top the list for me. I have been there once and I felt blessed.I dream about Harmandir Darbar Shaib so definitely want to go again. 

I would also like to visit Patna Shaib, Hemkund Shaib and Hazur Shaib. 

Yes harmandir sahib is like not other place on earth, what you feel there, in the atmosphere, can not be felt anywhere else.   Another gurdwara where I felt the same was hazur sahib, that place has a divine atmosphere. 

On 3/6/2019 at 2:37 PM, Dsinghdp said:

Taran Taaran Sahib isn't far from Amritsar, just down the road. The Sarowar (sacred pool)  is massive.

I have been to 4 Takhats just want to visit Patna Sahib.

Also want to visit Nankana Sahib (Pakistan).

Yeah iv been told it's very close to amritsar, with wahegurus kirpa I will go there the next time I go punjab.

Same iv been to all the takhts apart from patna sahib.  I been to gurdwara nanak jheera in karnatka while visiting hazur sahib   it was a really nice gurdwara, beautiful weather there, locals are really nice and humble 

I want to go to Paonta Sahib again. I went before, and it was beautiful. Want to spend more time there, and not just pass through like I felt I did last time. I also want to go to Anandpur Sahib and Patna Sahib, as well as Hazoor Sahib. Also want to go to Harmandir Sahib again and spend a few days there, and not just pass through. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I want to go to Paonta Sahib again. I went before, and it was beautiful. Want to spend more time there, and not just pass through like I felt I did last time. I also want to go to Anandpur Sahib and Patna Sahib, as well as Hazoor Sahib. Also want to go to Harmandir Sahib again and spend a few days there, and not just pass through. 

Yeah I agree  need to spend a few days at these gurdwareh, a lot of people just do a quick visit. We go punjab in December and by the time it's 5 it's dark so a lot of the visits end up being quick and short. 

Anandpur sahib is really nice, the landscape is beautiful, it's not that far from my parents pind around 40 mins, but the roads are reallyyyyy bad lol especially up in the hilly parts.  

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah I agree  need to spend a few days at these gurdwareh, a lot of people just do a quick visit. We go punjab in December and by the time it's 5 it's dark so a lot of the visits end up being quick and short. 

Anandpur sahib is really nice, the landscape is beautiful, it's not that far from my parents pind around 40 mins, but the roads are reallyyyyy bad lol especially up in the hilly parts.  

It's that 'whirlwind tour' of family members you don't know that ruins it in my opinion. No disrespect to them, but I'd rather soak in the aura of these pavitar places and get some paat and simran in than meet anyone like that. If there was less of that, we'd get more time at these places. 

Paonta Sahib was beautiful, serene and because it is higher up (in hilly region) much cooler than most places. Plus, you lot know how much I love all that historical stuff. It would just be super awesome to read some Dasam bani at the place it was composed. 

9 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's that 'whirlwind tour' of family members you don't know that ruins it in my opinion. No disrespect to them, but I'd rather soak in the aura of these pavitar places and get some paat and simran in than meet anyone like that. If there was less of that, we'd get more time at these places. 

Paonta Sahib was beautiful, serene and because it is higher up (in hilly region) much cooler than most places. Plus, you lot know how much I love all that historical stuff. It would just be super awesome to read some Dasam bani at the place it was composed. 

Yeah they be like "chalo chalo"   that really annoys me.  

Iv never been paonta sahib, just checked on Google images and it's looks serene.