Michael J

Big_Tera

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else watched that Netflix series wild wild country? It exposes that rajneesh osho guy who ran a cult back in the 80s in America, he was a big fraud and his "spiritual"cult was full of everyone having s3x and orgys everywhere.  They made millions.  He built a whole city in America with its own personal airport and called the town rajneeshpuram. The people who lived next door to this town said that all you could hear day and night was people having s3x and orgasms. 

He actually called it a religion and his followers were called rajneeshes. His secretary and spokesperson was a sl@pper called sheela, she's still alive and very defensive. Some of the women in the cult even worked as prostitutes to make money for the cult.

He made millions out of this cult.

As a kid, I listened to Michael Jackson and loved his music. But things changed when in 2004, he was charged (although found not guilty). Stuff about him having kids sleep over? That sounded dodgy. 

The parents kept quiet because they were given money. They were pimping out their kids!

MJ’s music has been amazing. But essentially it’s tainted. There will be hardcore fans who will lisen to his music forever but it will die out. 

18 minutes ago, Wicked Warrior said:

As a kid, I listened to Michael Jackson and loved his music. But things changed when in 2004, he was charged (although found not guilty). Stuff about him having kids sleep over? That sounded dodgy. 

The parents kept quiet because they were given money. They were pimping out their kids!

MJ’s music has been amazing. But essentially it’s tainted. There will be hardcore fans who will lisen to his music forever but it will die out. 

LOL

His music is and always has been sh1t. He is only admired because the white media like to big him up for no reason as he became white. 

Elvis was a 100 times better then this fool. Jackaon was nothing but a phoney and I pity people like you who think his music was amazing. 

I wonder if he abused you. How would you like if other people said he was amazing? You should be ashamed of yourself. 

As a performer the guy was amazing, to this day no one can put on a show the way he did but he's been elevated to such a high level that the idea of him doing anything wrong is something no one can bear to hear about. The documentary was one-sided so you have to bear that in mind when you watch it but when you have guys like Louis Theroux saying he was probably a pedophile then you listen because he calls it out the way it is, a grown man sleeping with young kids, Nah mate, that's got wrong written all over it.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:03 PM, Big_Tera said:

Should the media stop playing his songs. Due to fresh new allegations against him. 

Or should the 'eternal pop singer, ' worshipped by millions still get his songs played. How many still see him as their idol and dance to his his tracks like some brown Jackson double?

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:16 PM, puzzled said:

A lot of powerful rich elite pedos and rapists are protected and free because half the people working in the government are pedos and rapists.

The queens husband philip looks like a dirty pedo as well 

Ralph Harris, Jimmy Saville etc are/were all pedos and are also close friends of the royal family. They were also knighted by the queen.

The BBC covered up Jimmy savilles dirty secrets for decades! The BBC knew what Savile was up to and so did the royals. They all cover each other up, the lot of them. 

Pedos child abusers would be tied up and burnt alive 

how do you know they aren't fake?

2 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

As a performer the guy was amazing, to this day no one can put on a show the way he did but he's been elevated to such a high level that the idea of him doing anything wrong is something no one can bear to hear about. The documentary was one-sided so you have to bear that in mind when you watch it but when you have guys like Louis Theroux saying he was probably a pedophile then you listen because he calls it out the way it is, a grown man sleeping with young kids, Nah mate, that's got wrong written all over it.

That is a very subjective statement. Maybe you found his music and performance amazing. But millions around the world did not like it. I for one never listened to any of his music. 

Never been a mj fan. even if he did not do these crimes or not which I believe he did.  Did not like him or his performance. But each to their own. If you liked it good for you. I know he was big in the midlands and many down there could do the moon walk before they learnt to do a normal walk. lol

I could even as imagine you as a kid kcmidlands,, moon walking to school, wearing makeup to make yourself look lighter and giggling like a little girl every time someone mentioned jackson name. 

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

That is a very subjective statement. Maybe you found his music and performance amazing. But millions around the world did not like it. I for one never listened to any of his music. 

Never been a mj fan. even if he did not do these crimes or not which I believe he did.  Did not like him or his performance. But each to their own. If you liked it good for you. I know he was big in the midlands and many down there could do the moon walk before they learnt to do a normal walk. lol

I could even as imagine you as a kid kcmidlands,, moon walking to school, wearing makeup to make yourself look lighter and giggling like a little girl every time someone mentioned jackson name. 

I'm not a fan of his, saw him in concert and I don't think a single artist has come close to him when it comes to performance, personal view.

Never did try to moonwalk, maybe it was a thing they did down and around London.