Michael J

Big_Tera

Guest GuestSingh
17 hours ago, puzzled said:

Has anyone else watched that Netflix series wild wild country? It exposes that rajneesh osho guy who ran a cult back in the 80s in America, he was a big fraud and his "spiritual"cult was full of everyone having s3x and orgys everywhere.  They made millions.  He built a whole city in America with its own personal airport and called the town rajneeshpuram. The people who lived next door to this town said that all you could hear day and night was people having s3x and orgasms. 

He actually called it a religion and his followers were called rajneeshes. His secretary and spokesperson was a sl@pper called sheela, she's still alive and very defensive. Some of the women in the cult even worked as prostitutes to make money for the cult.

He made millions out of this cult.

sounds like the non-'sikh' version of those white 3ho freaks.

he did some japji sahib analysis  - aint interested in reading it myself for obvious reasons.....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

sounds like the non-'sikh' version of those white 3ho freaks.

he did some japji sahib analysis  - aint interested in reading it myself for obvious reasons.....

Yeah they showed like a 3 sec clip of white sikhs doing yoga.   these indian babeh went over to America and targeted the hippies because hippies were into the whole "spiritual" non violence, veggie diet, yoga etc and these babeh through the s3x in to attract the followers.  I think back in those days there were many indian babeh in the West 

In the documentary it says that Michael Jackson had a cardboard cut out of Peter pan that he used to masturbate too!   No joke      he also used to involve this cardboard Peter pan when he used to rape the little boys. 

The guy actually got aroused over cartoons and got off on cartoons 

21 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

LOL

His music is and always has been sh1t. He is only admired because the white media like to big him up for no reason as he became white. 

Elvis was a 100 times better then this fool. Jackaon was nothing but a phoney and I pity people like you who think his music was amazing. 

I wonder if he abused you. How would you like if other people said he was amazing? You should be ashamed of yourself. 

MJ’s music was legendary. His Thriller album was the best selling album in the world. 66 million records worldwide. You think MJ went around touching 66 million people?

You quote Elvis as being better. Elvis was 24 when he started dating Priscilla who was 14. Was he really any better?

On 3/10/2019 at 6:56 PM, puzzled said:

Yeah not surprised, a lot of the people that we go up to for help are involved in these crimes themselves. All those old men sitting there in parliament are dirty old men 

Police and MI5 seem either useless or colluding fudhus too:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/inquiry-child-sexual-abuse-peter-morrison-paedophile-tory-mp-thatcher-mi5-westminster-police-a8818151.html

16 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

MJ’s music was legendary. His Thriller album was the best selling album in the world. 66 million records worldwide. You think MJ went around touching 66 million people?

You quote Elvis as being better. Elvis was 24 when he started dating Priscilla who was 14. Was he really any better?

How can you say a man that looks and dresses like this is legendary and did the best performances for you. As a Sikh you should have some sence not to big up someone like this. Yet you are doing it on a Sikh forum. You are obviously a brainwashed youth that has fallen for the media hype about him. Time to wake up AND smell the coffee instead of still idolizing this foool. What did you love about him. his makeuped face of wearing lip stick, his skirt, his girly voice. his hair. you plonker. 

636652980806538016-Joe013.jpg.2a4766045522ca8929dbff60aa817f77.jpg

Elvis was the undisputed KING and still lives through his dance routines and songs. Uh Ha Uh

Image result for elvis KING

Image result for elvis KING

On 3/10/2019 at 6:58 PM, puzzled said:

Tony Blair is a war criminal and has got away with it. But I think his days are numbered , no wonder he's decided to crawl back out in the last few weeks. 

What you mean 'miranda' Blair (Anthony lynton)? Google away, they are all sickos who get their fellow sicko mates jobs . The Blair stuff is no falsey either read what Clarissa Dickson Wright said about him (she was an ex barrister / TV chef) who worked with him .

6 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

How can you say a man that looks and dresses like this is legendary and did the best performances for you. As a Sikh you should have some sence not to big up someone like this. Yet you are doing it on a Sikh forum. You are obviously a brainwashed youth that has fallen for the media hype about him. Time to wake up AND smell the coffee instead of still idolizing this foool. What did you love about him. his makeuped face of wearing lip stick, his skirt, his girly voice. his hair. you plonker.

Not sure if you’re an <banned word filter activated> or a troll. 

You claim Elvis was better but if you were really into Sikhi, you’d think the same thing as I do: all music is crap. Be it pop, rock, hip hop, country, synthwave or whatever. It all sounds like $hit to me these days. Only bani and shabad kirtan sound beautiful to my ears. 

We all have a path to follow. I’ll openly admit to listening to music as I grew up. Most people do. I went through mainstream pop, then went through hip hop and R’n’B. Even listened to classical music on a regular basis. It all has a negative effect on the mind. 

1 hour ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Not sure if you’re an <banned word filter activated> or a troll. 

You claim Elvis was better but if you were really into Sikhi, you’d think the same thing as I do: all music is crap. Be it pop, rock, hip hop, country, synthwave or whatever. It all sounds like $hit to me these days. Only bani and shabad kirtan sound beautiful to my ears. 

We all have a path to follow. I’ll openly admit to listening to music as I grew up. Most people do. I went through mainstream pop, then went through hip hop and R’n’B. Even listened to classical music on a regular basis. It all has a negative effect on the mind. 

On one hand you say it is not good to listen to this kind of music, rnb, hip hop pop. And we should listen to Sikh shabads. Yet at the same time you say mj was the best. 

Secondly how dare you insult the greatest song writer, composer and musician of all time. All there is left for me to say and to express my thoughts on your immature an inaccurate comments. Is to please listen to this great song by Elvis which some up my views on you!!