Islam and Sikhi

Guest A Sikh

Guest Forgiveness
13 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

SSK.

It is a real pity, that you left the path of Guru Jee which leads to Akal purukh, and started walking on  a path, which is against humanity and any progress, except that of blindly increasing population for the sake of being majority.

Forget sikhee for a moment, but  any religion even if followed superficially, makes one respectful towards others and makes an ordinary person turn into human being.

No spiritual progress can ever be possible,  until one is not good at heart, for that artificial and inert devotion will not take you even an inch towards the divine.

That is because we want to reduce the divine and the spirituality and surround with the limited fences of our mind, so naturally we fail to see that Truth behind the curtain of our minds, from there on starts the avidya which conduces most towards hatred and cruelty, each one trying to put their concept of  divinity above the faiths of others, that is utter blindness...

On the other side, with the True spiritual teachings through the Bani, we come to know and understand, that each and every soul/jeevatma, is the same esence of that Truth Satnam samundar in all beings in equal measure.

As the Bani says:  Sabna Jeea Ka Iko Daata .....   Sabh meh Jot, Jot hae soee.

The teachings of our Guru Sahiban  are universal  and far above any religion, for it deals with pure spirituality and not the perishable temporary bodily coverings.

Sikhee is universal,  which is also a highyway to the Highest, Waheguru Akal Purukh, but different thing is, if some have other lower destinations,  such as trinties,  devis, devtays, gods, goddesses, angels, prophets, etc....partly due to their own karam and  partly to His Hukum.

So instead of being egoistic or arrogant towards others, we should be deeply  full of gratitude towards Him, for if we look around, we could have well been born in other atmosphere where we could not have any remote idea of Sikhee, yet He chose us and first  gave us a human  birth, and by His apaar kirpa also,  He placed us on the path of Sikhee, in order to return and merge in Him for once and ever.

Count with your fingers, how many  from all the population of jeevatmas can say so? 

It is sign of being wadbhagee being a sikh, so let us make the most of this our limited time in this mayavee creation, by doing His akhoot bhakti, and get out from this prison of 84, and return back to our Nijh ghar of Sach Khand, in the lap of our beloved Waheguru Akal purukh.

You have been given a new chance by Him by returning back to Sikhee, now do not waste that mercy of His, and promise yourself that  under any circumstances you will never ever leave His door of His Lotus Feet.

Best wishes and stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

Sat Sri Akaal veer, 

My feeling is that Guru Maharaj has still not forgiven me!!!! my feeling is that Guru Maharaj will forgive me but not that easy!!!! let`s hope that Guru Maharaj will forgive me!!!! the things is that such circumstances arrived that i decided to convert without even thinking for a second as i said earlier (im still regreting it!!!!) im sorry my brothers and sisters but it were just the circumstances that were like that and my stress was going high and high with every single day coming after Reconverting to Sikhi whenever i read Baani i feel peace after reading Baani but i never felt peace while i was a Muslim!!!! im a Sikh now (Waheguru da shukar!!!!) but i felt that Muslim are learnt to hate every religion and make every non  Muslim a Muslim i have decided i going to research about Sikhi more and more this year and will tie my dastaar/pagg and on the day of Vaisakhi if not this year then next year going to Keshgarh Sahib and taking my Amrit that`s it!!!! jsut do Ardaas for me thati become a good Sikh and that Guru Maharaj forgives me!!!! still crying while looking at the photo of my Nani Ji (she is no more in this world) but whenever i look at her photo her face looks angry and full of shame of because of what i did!!!! i cried and say: Ek baar maaf kardo dubara ni karda!!!! i know i have no future with this girl and will dump her no matter what religion comes first if they can`t accept me as i am then it`s their problem not mine!!!! i will not change for anyone it`s a feeling likei have booked a straight ticket to 84 prison but still have a chance to come back if i pray more and praise the true lord and be a Singh and by the way

Thank You for your help and support brother!!!!

Sat Sri Akaal

12 hours ago, Guest Forgiveness said:

Sat Sri Akaal veer, 

My feeling is that Guru Maharaj has still not forgiven me!!!!

Sat Sri Akaal

SSA Brother.

I am sorry to contradict you, but I will repeat as many times needed, Waheguru holds no enemity nor grudges against anyone, unlike other dharmas who paint the divine as someone who is resentful, or will judge us for what we have done.

Waheguru nevere ever judges anyone, He is sadaah sadaah Bakashanhaar.  His true nature is prem and bakshish, and He He being the Supreme Truth, He is true to that His merciful Nature.

It is your mind playing with you, making you feel guilty and creating doubts in you for Him, but, the fact is,  He has already forgiven you long ago, when He gave you human birth.

He knows hoe weak and dirty we are, but He keeps looking on us as His lost souls in this mayavee creation, not on our karmas nor accumulated dirt.which keeps us apart from Him just as rust on a piece of iron from a magnet.

By His apaar kirpa, He has blessed us with Gurbani, where He constantly reminds us on how to remove that filth or rust from our minds, and that is as simple as : saas saas simroh Gobind. 

The more we rub our minds with His name Waheguru, the more and sooner we shall get cleansed. this is what our Guru Sahiban and Bhagat jan in the Bani, stress upon as the highest form of religion, which at the same time, washes our sins, our sanskaras, our vikars, and also brings us closer and  closer to Him, to the extent, that gradually we become  pure beings, to merge in Him becoming Him.

That is Beant  His wadeeayee.

So brother cool down, take a deep breath, and start walking towards Him with faith, confidence, and above all, with a sense of gratitude for all what He has done for you, by being so merciful.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal

On 3/13/2019 at 2:58 AM, Guest A Sikh said:

WJKK/WJKF

Veer gs and Bhenjis,

To begin if you don`t want to waste your time more than 5 minutes then leave it please

For those who are still reading!! around June/July 2017 there was a cricket final between India and Pakistan which we still remember Pakistan had won!

But short after the win Pakistani media had been posting video`s on YouTube in which Pakistani fans where saying to Indian cricketers: "akar toot gayi tum logon ki" "your attitude has been broken" as an Indian i went straight to the comment and there was a Pakistani boy who had name with "bhagwaan is gandu" Hindu gods are gay" so i had a few words with him as in Sikhi we are thought that you have to respect everyone his/her religion and in the few words i insulted his country (not Allah, i would never do that as a Sikh) then there comes a Girl (I can`t mention her name) she explains to me that not everyone in Pakistan is like "Bhagwaan is gandu" but the Indians didn`t like he reaction so they were reacting harse on her: " I will come to you in bed, and take your virginity" "Your father must be ashamed to have a daughter like you" and many more because of which she cried (she told me this later on!!) i felt the responsibility as a Sikh and i insulted every single Indian that was there and by this action she fell in love with me by time i also fell in love with her but deep inside i knew that her parents will never agree i never confessed she was the first to confess but i never really confessed until 1 day i felt she was crying because of my reaction!!( by this time i knew her for like about 8-9 months so i knew everything) i accepted  when you love someone you can`t see his/her pain!! so after this day we went into a relationship and everything was going fine until i again realised that her parents will never agree for her to marry a Sikh!! And without even thinking for a moment i converted to Islam and started being part of Islamic festivals. but unfortune she concentrated too much on me in place of her studies and failed an entrance exam…. she wanted to be a docter…. she stopped talking to me...…. she will return in June/July i felt very sad and because i now was a Muslim to get remain focused i started reading the Quran more often but now i read the Quran there was written that the non-muslims will enter the hell fire i never agreed with this so i started having questions about my new faith!! so i read about every religion every religion said the same except Sikhi!! so now i converted back to Sikhi and became a Sikh!! but i still have night that i can`t sleep i even had an intership but they kicked me out of the place because i was only thinking if  she is even doing well and in the proces screwed they work that i had got to do up!! Veer gs you are guys you can understand that if you love a girl and you even don`t know if she is doing well or not you have a pain in your heart!! but if you see she is laughing even if it is 1 second then your life becomes like heaven you start to like everything!! but the thing is i don`t know what to do next can any bhen or veer help me out please?

Why can't you guys stay in your own faith and embrace the difference ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Parents.....
On 3/23/2019 at 4:53 AM, Amit12 said:

That`s because both of our parents will become angry

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Came to a conclusion
On 3/23/2019 at 4:53 AM, Amit12 said:

Sat Sri Akaal Veer g

I decided i will ask her if she can read about Islam and Sikhi and if she thinks Sikhi is better for her and converts then it's ok!! but if she doesn't want to convert after that let me walk in the path of Akaal Purakh goes against her parents wishes i would doubt but still be ok but i'm not going to convert anymore!!!! They literally hate every religion except Islam so if they ask me to accept Islam i would leave her!!!! Btw i'm getting a new intership Akaal Purakh da shukar!!!!

Sat Sri Akaal

Guest Good Singh
On 3/16/2019 at 11:50 PM, harsharan000 said:

SSK.

It is a real pity, that you left the path of Guru Jee which leads to Akal purukh, and started walking on  a path, which is against humanity and any progress, except that of blindly increasing population for the sake of being majority.

Forget sikhee for a moment, but  any religion even if followed superficially, makes one respectful towards others and makes an ordinary person turn into human being.

No spiritual progress can ever be possible,  until one is not good at heart, for that artificial and inert devotion will not take you even an inch towards the divine.

That is because we want to reduce the divine and the spirituality and surround with the limited fences of our mind, so naturally we fail to see that Truth behind the curtain of our minds, from there on starts the avidya which conduces most towards hatred and cruelty, each one trying to put their concept of  divinity above the faiths of others, that is utter blindness...

On the other side, with the True spiritual teachings through the Bani, we come to know and understand, that each and every soul/jeevatma, is the same esence of that Truth Satnam samundar in all beings in equal measure.

As the Bani says:  Sabna Jeea Ka Iko Daata .....   Sabh meh Jot, Jot hae soee.

The teachings of our Guru Sahiban  are universal  and far above any religion, for it deals with pure spirituality and not the perishable temporary bodily coverings.

Sikhee is universal,  which is also a highyway to the Highest, Waheguru Akal Purukh, but different thing is, if some have other lower destinations,  such as trinties,  devis, devtays, gods, goddesses, angels, prophets, etc....partly due to their own karam and  partly to His Hukum.

So instead of being egoistic or arrogant towards others, we should be deeply  full of gratitude towards Him, for if we look around, we could have well been born in other atmosphere where we could not have any remote idea of Sikhee, yet He chose us and first  gave us a human  birth, and by His apaar kirpa also,  He placed us on the path of Sikhee, in order to return and merge in Him for once and ever.

Count with your fingers, how many  from all the population of jeevatmas can say so? 

It is sign of being wadbhagee being a sikh, so let us make the most of this our limited time in this mayavee creation, by doing His akhoot bhakti, and get out from this prison of 84, and return back to our Nijh ghar of Sach Khand, in the lap of our beloved Waheguru Akal purukh.

You have been given a new chance by Him by returning back to Sikhee, now do not waste that mercy of His, and promise yourself that  under any circumstances you will never ever leave His door of His Lotus Feet.

Best wishes and stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

You look a very good Singh can i get your phone number or FB id please??

On 5/9/2019 at 11:55 AM, Guest Came to a conclusion said:

Sat Sri Akaal Veer g

I decided i will ask her if she can read about Islam and Sikhi and if she thinks Sikhi is better for her and converts then it's ok!! but if she doesn't want to convert after that let me walk in the path of Akaal Purakh goes against her parents wishes i would doubt but still be ok but i'm not going to convert anymore!!!! They literally hate every religion except Islam so if they ask me to accept Islam i would leave her!!!! Btw i'm getting a new intership Akaal Purakh da shukar!!!!

Sat Sri Akaal

Dont try converting, it can ruin even a HEALTHY relationship. 

Both of you just focus on Achieving Godly virtues that Gurbani Describes, im sure qoran describes that too... live a virtue-full life, 

what benefit is there even if she Converts ? does Guru Benefits? NOOOOOOOO. Do you Benefit from that? probably NOOOOOO.

aFter all living a virtuous life is the True ESSENCE of SIKHI..... The Outer Dress Code doesnt matter at all.

you liked her because of her Qualities, Her Gunns ( Virtues), If those were AvGuns. As a Gurmukh SIkh, you wouldn't like her at the first place i'd suppose.

You liked her Virtues, i'd say Help her elevating her virtues even more. and forget about the Converting Ritual, ITS POINTLESS.

• 10 months later...
Guest She didn't come back
On 5/12/2019 at 11:41 AM, Amit12 said:

Dont try converting, it can ruin even a HEALTHY relationship. 

Both of you just focus on Achieving Godly virtues that Gurbani Describes, im sure qoran describes that too... live a virtue-full life, 

what benefit is there even if she Converts ? does Guru Benefits? NOOOOOOOO. Do you Benefit from that? probably NOOOOOO.

aFter all living a virtuous life is the True ESSENCE of SIKHI..... The Outer Dress Code doesnt matter at all.

you liked her because of her Qualities, Her Gunns ( Virtues), If those were AvGuns. As a Gurmukh SIkh, you wouldn't like her at the first place i'd suppose.

You liked her Virtues, i'd say Help her elevating her virtues even more. and forget about the Converting Ritual, ITS POINTLESS.

Sat Sri Akaal veer g,

First of all i hope you are all ok in this time of Corona!!!! Second she didn't come back and i knew that long ago but after her going things have gone better actually i completly forgate her sometimes i think about her but then it are things like: "may Waheguru protect her in this time of Corona"

Sat Sri Akaal