Sign in to follow this  
Guest A Sikh

Islam and Sikhi

Guest Parents.....
On 3/23/2019 at 4:53 AM, Amit12 said:

Why can't you guys stay in your own faith and embrace the difference ?

That`s because both of our parents will become angry

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest Came to a conclusion
On 3/23/2019 at 4:53 AM, Amit12 said:

Why can't you guys stay in your own faith and embrace the difference ?

Sat Sri Akaal Veer g

I decided i will ask her if she can read about Islam and Sikhi and if she thinks Sikhi is better for her and converts then it's ok!! but if she doesn't want to convert after that let me walk in the path of Akaal Purakh goes against her parents wishes i would doubt but still be ok but i'm not going to convert anymore!!!! They literally hate every religion except Islam so if they ask me to accept Islam i would leave her!!!! Btw i'm getting a new intership Akaal Purakh da shukar!!!!

Sat Sri Akaal

Guest Good Singh
On 3/16/2019 at 11:50 PM, harsharan000 said:

SSK.

It is a real pity, that you left the path of Guru Jee which leads to Akal purukh, and started walking on  a path, which is against humanity and any progress, except that of blindly increasing population for the sake of being majority.

Forget sikhee for a moment, but  any religion even if followed superficially, makes one respectful towards others and makes an ordinary person turn into human being.

No spiritual progress can ever be possible,  until one is not good at heart, for that artificial and inert devotion will not take you even an inch towards the divine.

That is because we want to reduce the divine and the spirituality and surround with the limited fences of our mind, so naturally we fail to see that Truth behind the curtain of our minds, from there on starts the avidya which conduces most towards hatred and cruelty, each one trying to put their concept of  divinity above the faiths of others, that is utter blindness...

On the other side, with the True spiritual teachings through the Bani, we come to know and understand, that each and every soul/jeevatma, is the same esence of that Truth Satnam samundar in all beings in equal measure.

As the Bani says:  Sabna Jeea Ka Iko Daata .....   Sabh meh Jot, Jot hae soee.

The teachings of our Guru Sahiban  are universal  and far above any religion, for it deals with pure spirituality and not the perishable temporary bodily coverings.

Sikhee is universal,  which is also a highyway to the Highest, Waheguru Akal Purukh, but different thing is, if some have other lower destinations,  such as trinties,  devis, devtays, gods, goddesses, angels, prophets, etc....partly due to their own karam and  partly to His Hukum.

So instead of being egoistic or arrogant towards others, we should be deeply  full of gratitude towards Him, for if we look around, we could have well been born in other atmosphere where we could not have any remote idea of Sikhee, yet He chose us and first  gave us a human  birth, and by His apaar kirpa also,  He placed us on the path of Sikhee, in order to return and merge in Him for once and ever.

Count with your fingers, how many  from all the population of jeevatmas can say so? 

It is sign of being wadbhagee being a sikh, so let us make the most of this our limited time in this mayavee creation, by doing His akhoot bhakti, and get out from this prison of 84, and return back to our Nijh ghar of Sach Khand, in the lap of our beloved Waheguru Akal purukh.

You have been given a new chance by Him by returning back to Sikhee, now do not waste that mercy of His, and promise yourself that  under any circumstances you will never ever leave His door of His Lotus Feet.

Best wishes and stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

You look a very good Singh can i get your phone number or FB id please??

On 5/9/2019 at 11:55 AM, Guest Came to a conclusion said:

Sat Sri Akaal Veer g

I decided i will ask her if she can read about Islam and Sikhi and if she thinks Sikhi is better for her and converts then it's ok!! but if she doesn't want to convert after that let me walk in the path of Akaal Purakh goes against her parents wishes i would doubt but still be ok but i'm not going to convert anymore!!!! They literally hate every religion except Islam so if they ask me to accept Islam i would leave her!!!! Btw i'm getting a new intership Akaal Purakh da shukar!!!!

Sat Sri Akaal

Dont try converting, it can ruin even a HEALTHY relationship. 

Both of you just focus on Achieving Godly virtues that Gurbani Describes, im sure qoran describes that too... live a virtue-full life, 

what benefit is there even if she Converts ? does Guru Benefits? NOOOOOOOO. Do you Benefit from that? probably NOOOOOO.

aFter all living a virtuous life is the True ESSENCE of SIKHI..... The Outer Dress Code doesnt matter at all.

you liked her because of her Qualities, Her Gunns ( Virtues), If those were AvGuns. As a Gurmukh SIkh, you wouldn't like her at the first place i'd suppose.

You liked her Virtues, i'd say Help her elevating her virtues even more. and forget about the Converting Ritual, ITS POINTLESS.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of Use