49 people killed at New Zealand mosque in shooting spree

dallysingh101

6 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It is very difficult to ascertain if there is going to be any particular retaliation.

This is pure speculation on our part.

The fact of the matter is that security forces prevent a whole host of attacks on a daily basis which we do not hear about.

True, the Islamic terrorists have been at war with the west since before 9/11 and don't require any anti-Muslim attack to make them even more determined to enact terrorist attacks. 

4 hours ago, proactive said:

True, the Islamic terrorists have been at war with the west since before 9/11 and don't require any anti-Muslim attack to make them even more determined to enact terrorist attacks. 

I think what is more likely is that the clandestine ISIS/Islamic supporters in the bulk of the muslim community in the west now realise that they have skin in the game. 

What I mean by this is that if some White westerner does not retaliate in some regard, they will not feel the consequences of the actions of their co-religionists. 

They have something to lose. This is something a lot of muslims now have to contend with. 

This was bound to happen sooner or later. 

True, the fact that there were no anti-Muslims attacks such as this after 9/11 and 7/7 was probably seen by the Muslims of the west as a weakness among the westerners. Now that there has been anti-Muslim attacks then the probability is that the Muslims in the west will have to rein in their extremists.

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

One of the things that the media likes to say is that they do not want things to escalate.

The fact of the matter is that parts of the Ummah have been fighting a covert war. What they don't want is an overt one. 

Listen keenly to the white liberal in places of authority where their voice is heard, for the next few days, weeks, and months. I find their take on the world to be a fascinating indication of a terrible future for mankind. They will lead us into a darkness from which escape will be near impossible.

10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Listen keenly to the white liberal in places of authority where their voice is heard, for the next few days, weeks, and months. I find their take on the world to be a fascinating indication of a terrible future for mankind. They will lead us into a darkness from which escape will be near impossible.

I have come to the point where whatever these "liberals" say goes in one ear and out of the other.

It's white noise.

Ultimately action speak louder than words.

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

I have come to the point where whatever these "liberals" say goes in one ear and out of the other.

It's white noise.

Ultimately action speak louder than words.

The alternative is no better, so it's not as if I'm advocating for their cause. It's just that the side that is considered to be one of compassion, tolerance, and general decency -- values that Sikhs should aspire to -- seem to have developed a suicidal tendency that cannot or refuse to countenance the natural ends of such humanity and so-called generosity of spirit. Too much of anything is bad. It must be tempered by a sense of rationality and realism.

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The alternative is no better, so it's not as if I'm advocating for their cause. It's just that the side that is considered to be one of compassion, tolerance, and general decency -- values that Sikhs should aspire to -- seem to have developed a suicidal tendency that cannot or refuse to countenance the natural ends of such humanity and so-called generosity of spirit. Too much of anything is bad. It must be tempered by a sense of rationality and realism.

Many forward thinking Sikhs (on some predecessor Sikh websites) saw the writing on the wall (pre 9/11).

It was inevitable that right wing whites and islamic extremists will clash in one way or the other. 

Sometimes evil can only be balanced out by other evil.

The liberals are no longer liberals. Sometimes if you go one way too far it can also become a form of extremism. 

Unfortunately the realism and reality that you want to see only comes from a good kick up the backside. Who we call as liberals do need a serious kick up the backside.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

They will lead us into a darkness from which escape will be near impossible.

don't worry ! an asteroid is always there . ?

On a serious note, you think the creator of this universe is dead ?

honestly , your posts reek of pessimism and utter faithlessness in god ! Far worse things have happened in medieval period and humanity still survived and you think today with much more connectivity , science , atheism , and rationale around, Islam will still conquer over humanity ?! The universe is his "kaaraj" as gurbani says. He will allow falsehood to triumph ??!! have some faith for god sake . Your anti-islamic posts reek of fear, godlessness and pessimism.

Gurbani says god takes care of his own creation. Ultimately Islam will come to an end , forget about ending the world ! 

On a side note, notwithstanding the fact that Islamic extremists have murdered humanity across the globe, but this time in mosque there were usual people, like you and me, who didn't knew what awaited them . May their souls rest in peace should be our prayer !