49 people killed at New Zealand mosque in shooting spree

dallysingh101

17 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

don't worry ! an asteroid is always there . ?

On a serious note, you think the creator of this universe is dead ?

honestly , your posts reek of pessimism and utter faithlessness in god ! Far worse things have happened in medieval period and humanity still survived and you think today with much more connectivity , science , atheism , and rationale around, Islam will still conquer over humanity ?! The universe is his "kaaraj" as gurbani says. He will allow falsehood to triumph ??!! have some faith for god sake . Your anti-islamic posts reek of fear, godlessness and pessimism.

tumblr_objevwVcjC1vsl0kto1_r2_400.gif

17 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

On a side note, notwithstanding the fact that Islamic extremists have murdered humanity across the globe, but this time in mosque there were usual people, like you and me, who didn't knew what awaited them.

tumblr_o4rjw8V8aX1vp1kdno2_250.gif

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Best thing for us to do is stay on the sidelines .

I think for the most part we are doing the right things.

The one's who see through the tamasha and understand the need to play the long game will understand not to get involved. It's those of us who possess a suicidal altruistic streak and a desire to be praised and flattered, will let the side down. Unfortunately, those of our people with some semblance of a voice belong to the latter group.

Just now, MisterrSingh said:

The one's who see through the tamasha and understand the need to play the long game will understand not to get involved. It's those of us who possess a suicidal altruistic streak and a desire to be praised and flattered, will let the side down. Unfortunately, those of our people with some semblance of a voice belong to the latter group.

Related image

Image result for funny gif

9 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

These types in our quam who you speak of it seem to be wanting attention:

"Ooh ooh ... look, me too!!"

These types shout the loudest, but I think most of our quam are more sensible than we realise. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Listen keenly to the white liberal in places of authority where their voice is heard, for the next few days, weeks, and months. I find their take on the world to be a fascinating indication of a terrible future for mankind. They will lead us into a darkness from which escape will be near impossible.

How comes you're so pessimistic bro? 

What's the doom and gloom news? That apnay may have to fight and make sacrifices in future against heavy odds - like generations of Sikhs before us have? 

Maybe the real problem is that so many of us have had it so easy in the last generation or two - that this kind of stuff - which our recent ancestors faced as a regular reality of life (relatively in their stride) - seems uncontemplatable to us now? 

Yes, the future may well be dark as heck - who's gonna be the lights.

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Many forward thinking Sikhs (on some predecessor Sikh websites) saw the writing on the wall (pre 9/11).

It was inevitable that right wing whites and islamic extremists will clash in one way or the other. 

Sometimes evil can only be balanced out by other evil.

Exactly. 

This conflict will play out - we as a small minority community can't prevent it. There are so many layers to the west/islam destructive symbiosis. Culture, values, economic, historical. 

Remember these lot were fighting over their ways of life long before Sikhs as a formal community even existed (from the crusade era). So this is nothing new. Only the weapons and tactics are.

You're right that some astute people in our community saw this coming pre 9/11. Some of us saw that whitey was making moves to grab that telh in the mid-east, and we had enough ears on the ground and conflicts with ground level jihadi wannabes to know how that would play out, and what they were getting ready for. 

We just need to focus on keeping ourselves strong and minimising our casualties (there will inevitably be some). We can't afford to get drawn into the madness that may ensue. We have to be in a  defensive position and let the animals work it out between themselves. Make no mistake that people on all sides will try and draw us into any potential conflict in one way or another. We've had a history of certain apnay jumping into foreign wars only to be deserted or abused by the people they fought for when it was least needed. This has to stop. We all know which segment of the community they target for this - those people need to use their brains a bit more and stop being so gullible, or being manipulated so easily with egoic flattery.  

How we raise the next generation will play a big role in how well we navigate possible tumultuous times in future. They can't be weak - physically or mentally. That latter is important because being strong but dumb and easy to manipulate by outsiders is an own goal - and that's what outsiders have counted on for the last few centuries. 

Have a sovereign state of mind. 

On 3/16/2019 at 6:43 AM, dallysingh101 said:

How comes you're so pessimistic bro? 

What's the doom and gloom news? That apnay may have to fight and make sacrifices in future against heavy odds - like generations of Sikhs before us have? 

Maybe the real problem is that so many of us have had it so easy in the last generation or two - that this kind of stuff - which our recent ancestors faced as a regular reality of life (relatively in their stride) - seems uncontemplatable to us now? 

Yes, the future may well be dark as heck - who's gonna be the lights.

Don't buy into the devious efforts of the *DELETED* to defame me. You see pessimism where I see reality. I tend not to err on the side of hope unless I see actual actionable and probable reason for possessing such sentiments. Hope has sent many a good man to their destruction. I have no intention of living in a fantasy world. When a man has survived on his own for as long as I have, hope is a fool's errand. You carve out hope out of despair. You don't cross your fingers and wait for the arrival of something that's not even on the cards. That's the sum of my life experiences so far. If yours are contrary to mine, then fair play to you, but I do what works for me.