DARKEST DAY IN NEW ZEALAND

JSinghnz

1 hour ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Of course not, why would you want to watch it. It is cruel and savage and sick and shouldn't be spread because it may actually make others influenced in such Paapi actions.

It maybe helpful. Ie if someone tried to do this in future. We could look at way we could have intervened and stopped the guy from doing what he did. 

On a sidenote has anyone noticed a certain amount of hostility since the Nz attack towards them? Living near east London I have had a few dirty looks and and heard some strange comments from passersbys. It seems like some think anyone who is brown is muslim and suddenly have a licence to dish out some dirt against the supposed enemy. 

9 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

On a sidenote has anyone noticed a certain amount of hostility since the Nz attack towards them? Living near east London I have had a few dirty looks and and heard some strange comments from passersbys. It seems like some think anyone who is brown is muslim and suddenly have a licence to dish out some dirt against the supposed enemy. 

I went out on that night. I didn't notice anything overtly hostile myself. What strange comments did you hear? 

13 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

It maybe helpful. Ie if someone tried to do this in future. We could look at way we could have intervened and stopped the guy from doing what he did. 

What are you going to learn from watching a video of a deranged white supremacist killing a load of innocent people, some of who were children, please enlighten us all, the guy had no criminal record and kept under the radar. At the end of it all, 50 people are dead, that's what people need to focus on, not wanting to watch a video of them being killed.

1 hour ago, kcmidlands said:

At the end of it all, 50 people are dead, that's what people need to focus on, not wanting to watch a video of them being killed.

Who's actually surprised at this? 

It's only the country that it has happened in that is surprising, and the amount of casualties. Did we forget that a similar thing happened at a Gurdwara in the US too?  

This kind of stuff is standard fare for neo-nazis and jihadi-kuttarh type sullay. The former had been burning down churches full of black folks in the US for God knows how long.

Wanting to watch the video to observe the tactics of such people and maybe think of possible ways to survive or take them down is smart.

I live in London. Terrorist attacks aren't exactly unknown here. 

Something I've noticed since the attack and the succeeding discussion from a Muslim viewpoint: there's a very vague hint of surprise and dare I say an element of fear that, as some Muslims see it, there are some whites who are capable of carrying out what occurred in NZ. I never thought I'd see the likes of Majid Nawaaz shaken to the extent that they're almost blaming Friday's atrocity not solely on Far-Right hate but attributing it to the arrogance and uncompromising attitudes of predominantly Leftist whites who take it upon themselves to be the "saviours" of brown people in related discussions, thus strengthening the Far-Right narrative of white disenfranchisement that gives rise to the kind of actions we saw on Friday. Interesting development.

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Who's actually surprised at this? 

This is the unfortunate thing, most people I've spoken to about this (and this includes myself) aren't surprised that it happened and that's something that is more concerning than anything else

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Wanting to watch the video to observe the tactics of such people and maybe think of possible ways to survive or take them down is smart.

What tactics, he walked into a mosque and started indiscriminately shooting at everyone, end of, he had no formal training, nothing, when your sat on the outside it's easy to say "we could do this or that" but when the majority of us are put in that situation, half of your body will go into shock because it can't process what's going on.

Now what will happen is some crazy Jihadi type will strap bombs on themselves and try and kill as many people as they can as vengeance for what happened, and rinse and repeat.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Something I've noticed since the attack and the succeeding discussion from a Muslim viewpoint: there's a very vague hint of surprise and dare I say an element of fear that, as some Muslims see it, there are some whites who are capable of carrying out what occurred in NZ. I never thought I'd see the likes of Majid Nawaaz shaken to the extent that they're almost blaming Friday's atrocity not solely on Far-Right hate but attributing it to the arrogance and uncompromising attitudes of predominantly Leftist whites who take it upon themselves to be the "saviours" of brown people in related discussions, thus strengthening the Far-Right narrative of white disenfranchisement that gives rise to the kind of actions we saw on Friday. Interesting development.

Your not the only one who's noticed this.

1 hour ago, kcmidlands said:

but when the majority of us are put in that situation, half of your body will go into shock because it can't process what's going on.

Not everyone is part of this 'majority' you speak of. Some people who've been living with threats of violence around them since young aren't as likely to get shocked compared to a more closeted type. Other people just have strong central nervous systems - regardless of their upbringings - and are less likely to 'shut down'. Some people have been expecting all this for years dude. It don't come as a shock at all. In fact, the more clued up amongst us have been trying to psychology prepare young ones in their families for this for a while now. 

Now what will happen is some crazy Jihadi type will strap bombs on themselves and try and kill as many people as they can as vengeance for what happened, and rinse and repeat.

Yeah, and we all know that one of the places most likely to be hit is London. It's like a more vicious version of what was going on with the IRA when I was a kid. Like that type of jeewaadhi wouldn't be aiming to blow ish up regardless of the attack on a mosque anyway dude.....

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

They are shook. 

Some of the young ones are bowling around defiant. The women and older blokes are obviously confused and scared. Just went out and overheard a light-skin black women with a hijab (convert?) saying "...and if it happens there is absolutely nothing we can do about it, nothing" on the phone. Some goray look nervous too, avoiding eye contact, but they are mainly E. Europeans. 

I remember when the attack on the Gurdwara happened in the US. I was down but coolish about it - until I was doing my Rehraas that day - when I burst into tears throughout it. These things can have a deep impact on the targeted community.

You know, I don't know if I'm imagining it but I also note more and more young sulliyan not wearing hijabs now? 

Look. Fundamentalists and their supporters are on a back foot now. Their once once massive ISIS caliphate is all but destroyed. Their jeehadhi ninjitsu kootian are begging to be let back into the countries they fled. More and more people are rejecting that wahhabi buckwaas. Their grooming crap is getting highlighted too. 

But I bet that this attack will be used to stifle debate on Islamist problems in the west, and things like grooming because they are going to use it to try and silence people - which is only going to bolster far-right whites in any case. 

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

But I bet that this attack will be used to stifle debate on Islamist problems in the west, and things like grooming because they are going to use it to try and silence people - which is only going to bolster far-right whites in any case. 

I've been saying it for a few years, but once Muslims manage to lobby for Islamophobia to be a crime (which is absolutely friggin' laughable), that's the end of this country. No point in hanging around after that becomes enshrined in law. As you say, they'll be carting off bus loads of people to prison for highlighting issues that need to be out in the open, like grooming, etc. This shooting is a significant step towards the above becoming a reality.

Ironic, the Jews are quick to cry anti-Semitism when someone vaguely skirts around issues particular to their people, and I dare say Muslims won't be too far behind with their own version of that law. They hate each other -- generally speaking -- yet both will have managed to wrangle a law that makes them a protected class outside of their natural hubs of existence. Connect the dots, Singho! ? You're being mugged off.