'I'm divorced, so Sikh men don't want me'

Premi5

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Historically, the BBC have been merely tolerant of Sikhs. Not warm or friendly. We definitely have never been afforded the benefit of the doubt as Hindus and, in recent times, the Muslim community have been granted.  It seems we're forever in a precarious position of being on a tightrope of acceptance or rejection. 

In the past, they've been favourable to us as long as we've towed the line of multi-culture/religion, which relegates our faith and our beliefs as a secondary concern, i.e. diluting the very source of our supposed strength and identity. They also seem to favour us when we act the clowns for their entertainment. 

When they turn on the Sikh community, it usually happens when we wish to assert our identity, our rights and our opinions in conjunction with something (as others see it) negative to say about the Indian state; when we express misgivings about Islam and some of its adherents, and now in recent times with the preponderance of gender politics as it relates to minority communities such as ours, they've latched onto the policy of undermining our ways by giving certain females from our community a very public opportunity to grind their respective axes in order to undermine from within.  

The BBC is vehemently anti-Sikh, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a purposeful and carefully co-ordinated strategy between the Indian state and the intelligence services of this country to gradually chip away at Sikh integrity, or at least its perception amongst the population, to keep us cowed and unable to assert ourselves. One less minority community to worry about, particularly one that hasn't any geopolitical presence and aspirations that need to be placated and encouraged for various other ends and purposes that would benefit this country.

I keep saying it, but we had a golden opportunity in the 70s and 80s to "do something" for Sikhs, but poor leadership combined with the eventual economic and general international emergence of India as an economic force and a country that can't be allowed to fail or disintegrate from within, means the most realistic opportunity available to us was lost.

If you want to subvert a community, you target the female part of that community. 

They are the easier to manipulate and exploit. 

Individually women may be more cunning but in a collective setting they can be naive. 

Individually,  men may be more straightforward and docile but collectively they can be a harder nut to crack. 

Women can be more disloyal to their own community. These women with an axe to grind are branch swinging to what they think is a higher superior community.

It's a form of hypergamy. 

3 hours ago, Truth Eternal said:

Sadly, I noticed from some of these sikh singles match maker events that the men were very keen (happy to consider divorcees) but the ladies were rejecting guys on their jobs “he’s a bus driver” or “he’s not as educated as I am” were some of the comments passed. 

ਪੰਜਾਬਣਾਂ ਦਾ ਨਖਰਾ, ਵੱਖਰਾ ।। ਕਈਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਅਪਣੀ ਬੂਥੀ ਦਿਸ ਦੀ ਨਹੀ..........

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

ਪੰਜਾਬਣਾਂ ਦਾ ਨਖਰਾ, ਵੱਖਰਾ ।। ਕਈਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਅਪਣੀ ਬੂਥੀ ਦਿਸ ਦੀ ਨਹੀ..........

LMAO 

Most the time the time their nakhra and face don't match up lol    and you left confused thinking does she see the same person in the mirror lol 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

LMAO 

Most the time the time their nakhra and face don't match up lol    and you left confused thinking does she see the same person in the mirror lol 

ਨਵਾਂ ਚਕੱਰ। Average looking ਜਨਾਨੀ (at best) ਨੇ ਕੋਈ ਪਾਸਪੋਰਟ ਦਾ ਭੁਖਾ ਸੋਹਣਾ ਪੈਂਡੂ ਫ਼ਸਾ ਲੇ ਆ।

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ!!! ਓਹਨਾ ਦਾ ਬੂਥਾ ਤੇ ਨਖਰਾ ਦੇਖਣ ਵਾਲਾ!!! lol

6 hours ago, Truth Eternal said:

Sadly, I noticed from some of these sikh singles match maker events that the men were very keen (happy to consider divorcees) but the ladies were rejecting guys on their jobs “he’s a bus driver” or “he’s not as educated as I am” were some of the comments passed. 

Were these UK born and raised or Straight Outta Doaba?

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

ਨਵਾਂ ਚਕੱਰ। Average looking ਜਨਾਨੀ (at best) ਨੇ ਕੋਈ ਪਾਸਪੋਰਟ ਦਾ ਭੁਖਾ ਸੋਹਣਾ ਪੈਂਡੂ ਫ਼ਸਾ ਲੇ ਆ।

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ!!! ਓਹਨਾ ਦਾ ਬੂਥਾ ਤੇ ਨਖਰਾ ਦੇਖਣ ਵਾਲਾ!!! lol

lmao   you actually see sometimes british born below average punjabi women with nakhra up to the ceiling and beyond followed by their bechara punjab born husband who could of done 10 times better than her if the poor lad had a choice lol! 

the nakra increases by 50 folds when they get permanent stay in the UK.  Its like get a grip love! there are Punjabis in the UK whose families have been in this country for over 50 years! 

punjabis with that punjabi attitudes are volatile 

boasting is one thing that i can't stand, its verbal vomit+diarrhea