'I'm divorced, so Sikh men don't want me'

Premi5

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

lmao   you actually see sometimes british born below average punjabi women with nakhra up to the ceiling and beyond followed by their bechara punjab born husband who could of done 10 times better than her if the poor lad had a choice lol! 

Nah man. That IS their choice. Those pendus be doing the male version of hypergamy.  lol

Taking a hit for the rest of the pendu clan in the pend. lol

God bless you guys. I ain't mad aitcha......

21 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Nah man. That IS their choice. Those pendus be doing the male version of hypergamy.  lol

Taking a hit for the rest of the pendu clan in the pend. lol

God bless you guys. I ain't mad aitcha......

Not really,  it's either marry a British Punjabi female that looks like a camel or continue living in a country as a immigrant with the chances of getting deported, which really ain't what you want when your whole family in punjab are financially relying on you.  So it really ain't much of a choice.

Family in India also emotionally blackmail their illegal immigrant sons. My thias who is a good looking guy but was a immigrant here in the UK got forced to marry some Canadian Punjabi woman, who has a sh1t attitude!  He really didn't want to simply because she looks like a camel, but his parents started crying on the phone and started saying they gnna have a heart attack if he don't marry her and get permanent stay in foreign country!  He was actually crying on the phone with us everyday because he didn't wanna marry that tranny face but his parents gave him no choice.  Parents in India pimp their own sons out.   There really is very little choice.  

H0rny Punjabi cougars from abroad are also taking advantage of poor Punjabi families in punjab as well  now! In my dad's pind there is this guy, he probably is the best looling guy in the whole pind, really well built as well clearly goes gym. But he's from a really really poor family! Long story short But some 50+ Canadian Punjabi cougar only decided to marry him! His family being in poverty and desperation gave her a nod and got their son married to her!  It's crazy!  And this 50+ Canadian milf only decided to get one of the best looking guys in the entire pind.    But then again I look at his and his families situation and think I don't blame them for getting him married to her!  People are really poor there, it's a 3rd world country and people there have no hope     it really isn't a choice if you look at it from that angle.  As for the young guy married to that 50+ milf   if she thinks that he will stick with her once he's in Canada then she's in for a big shock lol 

I myself come from a family that's of a rural background so I know how horrible things are for the rural folk, there's no hope there and people are desperate so I don't blame them for what they do to get out of that place.

56 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I myself come from a family that's of a rural background so I know how horrible things are for the rural folk, there's no hope there and people are desperate so I don't blame them for what they do to get out of that place.

This is hard to tell because I've worked with lots of guys from that background over here. And they aren't claiming poverty like you are saying. The opposite actually. Now whether they are hiding the truth is another matter. But I know real poverty because I've seen poor people from back home in the older generation growing up . The poverty affects them physically. You can tell that they've not been properly fed etc. growing up. They don't know how to dress because they aren't used to quality clothes. So I think a lot of those people you are talking about aren't really poor - sure they may not have all the mod cons like more affluent families around them, but they aren't truly poor. Okay, so they don't have the cars, motorbikes and kotis the others with family connections abroad might have. That doesn't makes them poor. I think a helluva lot of the so called 'chuhray, chamaars' out there are the truly poor, but certain people just seem to want to ring every bit of sympathy they can. 

I think the truly poor ones wouldn't even have managed to get out. Trust me, if you can build up your physique like a bodybuilder, you aren't really poor. 

On 3/25/2019 at 11:35 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

If you want to subvert a community, you target the female part of that community. 

They are the easier to manipulate and exploit. 

Individually women may be more cunning but in a collective setting they can be naive. 

Individually,  men may be more straightforward and docile but collectively they can be a harder nut to crack. 

Women can be more disloyal to their own community. These women with an axe to grind are branch swinging to what they think is a higher superior community.

It's a form of hypergamy. 

I have always said this . Women are the bringers of future sikh children . Spoiling the ground would ensure the seed within don't grow properly . Thats what our enemies do. Here , Sikh women go with Hindu women, and intermingle in their customs and then bring it into sikh families, only to confuse their family members.

Many of them feel ashamed about being sikh, because "hinduism" is cooler and has "lesser maryada" as one put it . She is married to a sardar whom she has pretty much enslaved despite him earning 4-5 times more than her and her both sons are moneh and one of them was all gaga over "supreme ancient indian culture" (hindu) and for her one son's marriage, she said she would prefer fere over laava because fere is cooler and you can throw flowers . Its so cute no !! 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I have always said this . Women are the bringers of future sikh children . Spoiling the ground would ensure the seed within don't grow properly . Thats what our enemies do. Here , Sikh women go with Hindu women, and intermingle in their customs and then bring it into sikh families, only to confuse their family members.

Many of them feel ashamed about being sikh, because "hinduism" is cooler and has "lesser maryada" as one put it . She is married to a sardar whom she has pretty much enslaved despite him earning 4-5 times more than her and her both sons are moneh and one of them was all gaga over "supreme ancient indian culture" (hindu) and for her one son's marriage, she said she would prefer fere over laava because fere is cooler and you can throw flowers . Its so cute no !! 

This is what happens when women are granted authority.

If not overtly but covertly in a subtle way.

Since you are a metro Urban Sikh this is probably even more pronounced.

2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Those Saas Bhau drama serials on Star TV don't help either. 

I have never heard Karva Chauth until I saw those drama serials and when I have seen some Sikh girls do this, I am banging my head.

I have seen a Sikh woman put sindoor  (you know that red stuff on the head and I am thinking "what are you doing?"

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Those Saas Bhau drama serials on Star TV don't help either. 

I have never heard Karva Chauth until I saw those drama serials and when I have seen some Sikh girls do this, I am banging my head.

I have seen a Sikh woman put sindoor  (you know that red stuff on the head and I am thinking "what are you doing?"

Yes those daily soaps. Everyone with a sensible head hates 'em, including sensible women 

Karva chauth is pretty common in north india and it has taken sikhs too in its sweep , despite gurbani saying "chhode ann kare pakhand, na oh suhagan na oh rand" , but hey who cares what gurbani says. I know of Sikhs who boast they have gurbani senchi at home as if its some sort of idol whose worship would bring them merit lol  . Sindoor thing is pretty common, my own wife puts it and both her parents are amritdharis , and she too is a daily paathi. But "sindoor" is something almost accepted by sikhs because it is shagan thing, though I think sikhs should avoid all things which're not sikh, and that includes marriage with hindus