Why are muslims so evil?

On 3/17/2019 at 2:16 PM, puzzled said:

A lot of them have this slight "twisted ness" in their heads!  I don't know what it is but they seem to have it. You notice it when you talk to them  it's something slightly twisted or sick    

Where do you think that originates from? Religion or culture? I agree with you, though I must admit that quality you've described seems to be present only in certain Muslims from particular regions. I'm friends with a couple of Iranians and a Lebanese, and they certainly don't have that unsettling "twistedness." With the other sort, it's like their perception of humanity and the world is slightly askew in comparison to most people; as if they're viewing reality through a lense of mankind's lowest and most based motivations. Whenever I'm around certain Muslims, my Fight or Flight instinct is always activated. I can't relax around them. Hilariously, my hand instinctively finds its way to the hilt of my kirpan even when it's under my clothes, lol. 

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Where do you think that originates from? Religion or culture? I agree with you, though I must admit that quality you've described seems to be present only in certain Muslims from particular regions. I'm friends with a couple of Iranians and a Lebanese, and they certainly don't have that unsettling "twistedness." With the other sort, it's like their perception of humanity and the world is slightly askew in comparison to most people; as if they're viewing reality through a lense of mankind's lowest and most based motivations. Whenever I'm around certain Muslims, my Fight or Flight instinct is always activated. I can't relax around them. Hilariously, my hand instinctively finds its way to the hilt of my kirpan even when it's under my clothes, lol. 

Turks aren't generally fundamentalist about their faith either. Might be Ataturk's influence?

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Hilariously, my hand instinctively finds its way to the hilt of my kirpan even when it's under my clothes, lol. 

but then you lose your hand in the excessively baggy kachhera that you wear ???

Image result for haha gif

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yeah I agree this twistedness exists more in South Asian Muslims and somalis to a degree more than in anyone else. Iv been around some north Africans and was surprised at how liberal some of them are. 

A lot of non South Asian Muslims are actually liberal it's almost socking lol, but I guess it's shocking because where mostly around pakis and presume all Muslims are like that.

I know this morracon muslim girl who said she would never mary a paki because they are too conservative and strict. 

Some somalian have this slight twistedness too but a lot of them are liberal as well

Don't know what this twistedness is but they seem to have it.  I guess its a cultural thing, but then north indian culture ain't that different to paki culture but you don't see Indians with that twistedness.

I don't know what it is but a lot of pakis have it. It's like a corruption in their mind, perverted.

I personally find it hard to trust some pakis because of this 

On 3/17/2019 at 10:19 AM, NonExistant said:

Why are they evil?

are you low IQ? or a troll?

Not all Muslims are evil. Some people are evil regardless of faith/race/nationality. And yes Islam does teach some things we deem as wrong, bad or evil from our perspective but you can't generalise and group all people as evil come on stop being playing games.

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Turks aren't generally fundamentalist about their faith either. Might be Ataturk's influence?

I genuinely believe it's a combination of culture, upbringing, and personality, which is why it's impossible to generalise ALL Muslims to be of a certain frame of mind despite what their religion instructs.