Why are muslims so evil?

I think Muslims are going around blowing everything up and themselves because their promised to be rewarded with celestial virgins with big round OO. Also they'll have young boys serving them and pouring wine.

Allah says he rewards Muslims with virgins and s3x in jannat 

I think thats why their all rushing to Syria to blow themselves up, they wanna go to jannat and claim their virgins.

I really can't see why else they would be so keen to be suicidal ...

On 3/17/2019 at 10:19 AM, NonExistant said:

Why are they evil?

They are evil due to their evil leaders and preachers, who fill their minds with evil, just as hatred and blood, instead of inspiring them with divine virtues, just as tolerance, mercy, compassion, humanity. 

That is the main reason. 

You see the reason behind any faith is to make us better human beings, in order to  become one with the divine, give it any name.

What is the use of 5 times praying and all other practices, if that instead of making us better huma beings, does not decrease the beastly behaviour in us?

as it is said, it very good to pray inchurches, temples, mosques or even Gurdwaras, but then, it is very important  how we treat our fellow human beings.

If killing and suiciding is our aim, an lust as objective, how can we ever reach the abodes of divinity? It is just impossible.

Then what is the solution?  

All the muslim should gather and remove those evil instigators leaders, so called preachers, for thy do not preach the real teachings of  islam, but rather of the devlish polluted minds in them.

All muslims should analyze what is ocurring around them, so  much killings, so much hatred, so much retardment....what for?

That also, they foolishly say fo Allah.

Allah is Akbar, no doubt and that nobody denies, but why to take that name and commit atrocities?  Why why why?

Why to shamelesly, make Allah their partner in their evilness?  No sane person can ever understand that.

Why do they have that impression that others underestimate their Allah? That is normal to an extent , for everytime they do anything horrible, they themselves name Allah, so they are the main culprits for the world not liking them.

In the end as seen, it is the evil preachers and leaders who preach not values of Islam, but evilness, so naturally it is and unending factory of defective products.

Real muslims, get up and say enough is enough to all this evilness. 

People have real power, so sack out all those evil instigators, for if you do not do, who else will then do so?

Sikhee has nothing to do with any religion, but yet, teaches us to respect all beings, for in all beings, is the Light of that ultimate Truth, then be they be animals, different races, genders or creeds.

And if His Light is in all, whom to kill or hate then?  Is He not the One who has created each one as each one is? 

Sabna jeea ka Iko Daata, so mey visar na jaae.

It is not that because I am a sikh, I defend sikhee, but because with unbiased mind, if anyone gioes through the Bani, can not refrain from knowing and becoming a good human being, which is the first step in spìritual evolution.

For the teachings in the Bani, induce us towards being benevolent and merciful towards all without any distiction, for in all, His Light is present.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:19 AM, NonExistant said:

Why are they evil?

Being under attack, by the media, by foreign governments invading ur countries, and being demeaned worldwide by the actions of the vocal few (isis etc), being seen as backwards for sticking to their traditionalists views on women etc. Has a part to play, i bet. 

But mostly its because guerilla warfare is in vogue now. And its dirty and sadistic. Like suicide bombings, blowing up public places etc..

But then again isis beheadings and slavery is the worst and the only place they seem to have gotten it is islam/sharia. Slavery and beheadings were norm for the world 1000 years ago, so even that isnt necessarily evil. If only they would realize not to be idiots and implement the past laws now. That would be like someone advocating for hangings or might is right or monarchy type of government, just cuz it was done in the past. 

I think alot of religions have this problem. To take the message without the trappings/limitations of that time. Christianity did too, before it reformed and said no to slavery even tho it was a part of their scriptures. 

On 3/24/2019 at 9:09 PM, harsharan000 said:

They are evil due to their evil leaders and preachers, who fill their minds with evil, just as hatred and blood, instead of inspiring them with divine virtues, just as tolerance, mercy, compassion, humanity. 

That is the main reason. 

You see the reason behind any faith is to make us better human beings, in order to  become one with the divine, give it any name.

What is the use of 5 times praying and all other practices, if that instead of making us better huma beings, does not decrease the beastly behaviour in us?

as it is said, it very good to pray inchurches, temples, mosques or even Gurdwaras, but then, it is very important  how we treat our fellow human beings.

If killing and suiciding is our aim, an lust as objective, how can we ever reach the abodes of divinity? It is just impossible.

Then what is the solution?  

All the muslim should gather and remove those evil instigators leaders, so called preachers, for thy do not preach the real teachings of  islam, but rather of the devlish polluted minds in them.

All muslims should analyze what is ocurring around them, so  much killings, so much hatred, so much retardment....what for?

That also, they foolishly say fo Allah.

Allah is Akbar, no doubt and that nobody denies, but why to take that name and commit atrocities?  Why why why?

Why to shamelesly, make Allah their partner in their evilness?  No sane person can ever understand that.

Why do they have that impression that others underestimate their Allah? That is normal to an extent , for everytime they do anything horrible, they themselves name Allah, so they are the main culprits for the world not liking them.

In the end as seen, it is the evil preachers and leaders who preach not values of Islam, but evilness, so naturally it is and unending factory of defective products.

Real muslims, get up and say enough is enough to all this evilness. 

People have real power, so sack out all those evil instigators, for if you do not do, who else will then do so?

Sikhee has nothing to do with any religion, but yet, teaches us to respect all beings, for in all beings, is the Light of that ultimate Truth, then be they be animals, different races, genders or creeds.

And if His Light is in all, whom to kill or hate then?  Is He not the One who has created each one as each one is? 

Sabna jeea ka Iko Daata, so mey visar na jaae.

It is not that because I am a sikh, I defend sikhee, but because with unbiased mind, if anyone gioes through the Bani, can not refrain from knowing and becoming a good human being, which is the first step in spìritual evolution.

For the teachings in the Bani, induce us towards being benevolent and merciful towards all without any distiction, for in all, His Light is present.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

If their prophet was doing most if not all of these very things (I don't know for sure myself) - or more importantly, the followers themselves believe he was - then how are they supposed to believe in that system and not think that the actions of the person they venerate the most - are acceptable and just. 

If the primary role models of any belief system are morally dodgy - thendoesn't it increase thechances of the followers being the same themselves?

We know as Sikhs that even apnay exposed to the high moral/ethics of Sikhi can go down dark paths. Well, what about people exposed to ideas like sex slaves, infidels, harems, killing people for having other beliefs not be affected by this?

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

If their prophet was doing most if not all of these very things (I don't know for sure myself) - or more importantly, the followers themselves believe he was - then how are they supposed to believe in that system and not think that the actions of the person they venerate the most - are acceptable and just. 

If the primary role models of any belief system are morally dodgy - thendoesn't it increase thechances of the followers being the same themselves?

We know as Sikhs that even apnay exposed to the high moral/ethics of Sikhi can go down dark paths. Well, what about people exposed to ideas like sex slaves, infidels, harems, killing people for having other beliefs not be affected by this?

Brother dallysingh101, 

I follow what you say and I totally agree with it also. 

Though I know not much about islam spiritual wise, but only that much bad of them, of all that stated by you in your post above.

The world knows more of islam, for all the terrorist acts  they commit and being most unhuman to others. And all of them foolishly name Allah in their antihuman and terrorist acts.

They themselves are badmouthing their god.  More than followers of their god, it seems they follow the devil himself, who pushes them to commit such atrocities

Islam has produced some  true fakeers also, just as Saee Bulleh Shah, Inayat Shah, Baba Fareed, and  maybe a few others also. 

We can read their literature and see  their livinghood, for as being example of good muslims; and as said we may not know much of islam,  but the example of these few handful  fakeers makes us think or guess, that for sure Islam may have a good side which we are missing, and most of their preachers do not know of being muslims in true sense.  Otherewise how come these fakeers are a product of islam?

Brother GurjantGnostic, has posted a  beautiful passage from SGGS of who is a real muslim, in another thread titled Islam and Sikhi, on the 17th march 2019 . So it is not bad being a muslim, but for sure bad, if not as described in the Bani.

Moreover we all live in muticultural socities and countries, where somehow all have interaction with all.

I have met some muslims  who are pure in heart, straightforward and good human beings, god fearing, with respect to others. 

I can not say much, for I know not much of their teachings, only what heard or read  widely on the news or in our sikh forums.

As usually said, no religion is good, if it does not transform us first  in being human beings, for no spiritual progress is possible, if we are not good human beings first.

Waheguru is the embodiment of all goodness, and as long as we have any trace of hatred, wickedness, or discrimination towards anyone, we can never merge and become one with Him, no matter how much we may think about ourselves that we are much religious.

One really has to be greteful to Waheguru, for being born into sikhee, for we know who the real Creator is,  and the director of all this "khel", thus we respect others, for we know that in all beings is His Jot or Soul Consciousness, irrespective of nationality, color or creed.

While others have  a variety as their gods,  angels, prophets, avtars, devis ,devtays, trinities, etc.... by His apaar grace,  we know that He Waheguru is the alone Lord God Creator, since aad jugad of all and everything, whether visible or invisble.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.