New Zealand attack

Guest das

Guys is anyone suspicious of this mosque attack? It does not seem real. No blood, footage seemed to not be live but pre-recorded. Police arrived but the attacked drove a few miles to mosque 2, makes no sense. Recording seems to show same mosque twice not a different one. So many more things to point out.  I am having serious doubts about it now. Anyone else having similar thoughts?

On 3/20/2019 at 10:53 AM, Guest das said:

Guys is anyone suspicious of this mosque attack? It does not seem real. No blood, footage seemed to not be live but pre-recorded. Police arrived but the attacked drove a few miles to mosque 2, makes no sense. Recording seems to show same mosque twice not a different one. So many more things to point out.  I am having serious doubts about it now. Anyone else having similar thoughts?

You know what, I was going to say the same thing. 

The gunman looked like a robot or some kind of puppet being controlled by aliens or some other force. His Guns looked fake and plastic. All the blood looked like paint. The live footage seemed old and recorded 20 years ago. 

The mosque seemed like it was made up in a studio. It did not seem real. As normal mosques have a green dome. 

Why were there 2 mosques instead of one. It seems strange that. 

I am 100% with you on this Das. You should become a detective as you figured this all out on your own?

12 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

You know what, I was going to say the same thing. 

The gunman looked like a robot or some kind of puppet being controlled by aliens or some other force. His Guns looked fake and plastic. All the blood looked like paint. The live footage seemed old and recorded 20 years ago. 

The mosque seemed like it was made up in a studio. It did not seem real. As normal mosques have a green dome. 

Why were there 2 mosques instead of one. It seems strange that. 

I am 100% with you on this Das. You should become a detective as you figured this all out on your own?

Sorry i am not with you on the robot/aliens, 20years, or  mosque statements.

Everything else you are spot on. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Times like this (thread) , as a grown-<banned word filter activated> man, I can't help but pause, wonder and ask myself this simple question: "What, in the good name of F*k, are you still doing here on this forum ?" ☹️

On 3/20/2019 at 4:23 PM, Guest das said:

Uhuh ? What are you suggesting then ?