Racist Black American comedian Jessie moore and her sikhphobic islamophobic hate against 4 Sikh men

genie

38 minutes ago, puzzled said:

A lot of blacks presume that everyone is against them because they black. They have this constant guard up. I guess they like that after centuries of slavery and genocide in the West.  In their heads they think they the other person is gnna judge them so they think I'm gnna say something before they do. I think that because they black and are "victims" that they are allowed to be racist and angry/triggered.

Their behaviour kind of reminds me of the Irish gypsies in England. A lot aggression and anger!  Constantly triggered and up for a brawl.

This is a huge generalisation but a lot of them are like that. 

Could be naturally higher testosterone levels too? 

19 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Could be naturally higher testosterone levels too? 

I think it's because of the generations of persecution, slavery and ridicule. It's long ago that blacks used to be hung on trees in America with crowds of whites clapping and cheering! Even their appearance has been made fun of, a lot of black people were uses is circuses, had their appearances laughed at even in the media. Whites eve  made human zoos at one point!  And there there is the obvious racism. Called names like monkeys, apes etc for decades.

Gov does a good job of keeping all the ethnic lot in the lesser developed areas,  if Grenfeild tower was in a posh part of London or if it houses rich white people I bet you the council would of used proper material that is safe and fire resistant.

Same thing with the gypsies. I remember watching a doc were the gypsies were saying that only a few decades ago and the gypsies were saying how the English teachers used to make them sit one side of the classroom sometimes not even allow them in the same class room. Teachers used to be openly biased to them and call them gypsies. English have treated the Irish like crap for a long time

So I don't blame people of certain ethnicities to be alert, triggered and have their guard up at all times.

It's odd how Indians have been persecuted for nearly a 1000 years but have a different attitude, really lazy 

37 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think it's because of the generations of persecution, slavery and ridicule. It's long ago that blacks used to be hung on trees in America with crowds of whites clapping and cheering! Even their appearance has been made fun of, a lot of black people were uses is circuses, had their appearances laughed at even in the media. Whites eve  made human zoos at one point!  And there there is the obvious racism. Called names like monkeys, apes etc for decades.

Gov does a good job of keeping all the ethnic lot in the lesser developed areas,  if Grenfeild tower was in a posh part of London or if it houses rich white people I bet you the council would of used proper material that is safe and fire resistant.

Same thing with the gypsies. I remember watching a doc were the gypsies were saying that only a few decades ago and the gypsies were saying how the English teachers used to make them sit one side of the classroom sometimes not even allow them in the same class room. Teachers used to be openly biased to them and call them gypsies. English have treated the Irish like crap for a long time

So I don't blame people of certain ethnicities to be alert, triggered and have their guard up at all times.

It's odd how Indians have been persecuted for nearly a 1000 years but have a different attitude, really lazy 

That's very perceptive of you. It's this attitude that has given Indians the docile, cowardly, sycophantic reputation they have. Our Gurus went overboard to try and knock this out of SIkhs but you still see this characteristic amongst apnay - even Amritdharis - who are meant to be warriors. It's like we are slowly defaulting to our Hindu ancestry, but under the external roop of Sikhi. And Guru ji even clearly warned us about this by putting a tiger skin on a khota. 

You got to respect kalaay. Look at how they reacted when one of theirs from E.London got shot under dubious circumstances by the polis. They rapidly set up nationwide riots that had the majority of goray shyting bricks, and made the soors think twice about trying something like that again. 

11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's very perceptive of you. It's this attitude that has given Indians the docile, cowardly, sycophantic reputation they have. Our Gurus went overboard to try and knock this out of SIkhs but you still see this characteristic amongst apnay - even Amritdharis - who are meant to be warriors. It's like we are slowly defaulting to our Hindu ancestry, but under the external roop of Sikhi. And Guru ji even clearly warned us about this by putting a tiger skin on a khota

What attitude!  I was just saying why I think some blacks are the way they are ... 

When I said Indians are not like that even though they were persecuted I meant that they are lazy in a bad way 

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

What attitude!  I was just saying why I think some blacks are the way they are ... 

When I said Indians are not like that even though they were persecuted I meant that they are lazy in a bad way 

I'm saying Indians are cowardly in a very bad way. That includes most apnay too from what I can see. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm saying Indians are cowardly in a very bad way. That includes most apnay too from what I can see. 

Which is odd because Indians have been persecuted for a 1000 years and still are cowardly, a lot of other ethnicities or race which have been persecuted are normally not cowardly but more alert, guarded and tough   like blacks and gypsies.