Racist Black American comedian Jessie moore and her sikhphobic islamophobic hate against 4 Sikh men

genie

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

As an aside. I think it is really interesting to note how Bhai Vir Singh edited out so many explicit references to Singhs looting and rioting from the original Panth Prakash by Bhangu (amongst other things).

Also, were they portrayed as looting while they had power (Sikh Raj) or when they were under the yoke of oppressors (the Mughals)?

On 3/20/2019 at 7:42 PM, genie said:

Many valid points raised here. The cuckold asians/browns/indians/sikhs need to wake up and man up. Stand up for your own community and do not tolerate any BS from others who hate in their hearts and minds towards you cos your different to them racially call them out for it it's as simple as that.

I've met some wonderful good hearted black and white people but I've equally met evil nasty vicious racist black and white people. People are people regardless of background, those who hate you for no fault of your own cos your racially different to them are ones with the problem not you cos your born into the colour and skin that you are. It's not yours or our fault, our race can't be changed but most peoples racist attitudes and views can be challenged and changed.

Besides we have beautiful skin and racial features that God gave us but we dont go bigging it up and being supremicst about it unlike the white and black supremists you see on the internet. We are more proud of our beautiful gem of a religion than ever could be of our race or colour.

It is one thing being more strong and unified. But its not easy to do this against a group teenage yobish youths. Many go around committing cowardly attacks. ie 5 against one. Alot of these are actually creating a race war by doing things like this. Many of these blacks have no morals and come from low life backgrounds who have nothing to lose. 

We are law abiding hardworking people.

If we fight with some yob and end in jail we lose everything. For the yob its part and parcel of their life going in and out of jail. Hence we should try and be careful who we take on in the streets. It is tempting to stand up and give a beating to these youths. But many carry knifes and operate in gangs. We should not risk everything trying to fight these scumbags. 

Hence its not about which race or people are the toughest. It comes down to who has the most to lose.Blacks are not as stupid or dumb as people make them out to be. Some are intelligent enough. 

Ie on one hand you have a educated sikh, with a good job, mortgage and worked hard all his life. Then you have some scumbag who wants to fight for no reason other then to impress his friends and rob and steal. 

Some black people can be okay. I have met a quite a few educated Nigerian and african ones who are peaceful, hardworking and law abiding. Its generally the Caribbean ones who tend to be hostile to other races. But only in London. Many blacks are terrified of whites up north as they are in small number there. ie

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Those street level guys are often the children or grandchildren of the God-fearing people you mention. No one is talking about making allies here. But the reality is that if your worse case scenario comes to be, those guys (whether we like it or not) will be a potent force at ground level, with the potential to cause havoc and even swing things if mass open racism (and the inevitable attacks that accompany this) returns. All of you younguns have never had any real experience of this scenario. Now whether those 'street' guys current position is a result of their own misdoings, or the result of a sustained marginalisation of that community by the majority is anyone's guess. You could argue both ways. But one thing no honest Sikh can deny is that their historical experiences with Europeans (with slavery) is as bad as those our people experienced with the fundamentalists of the past. We just come out on top because of our divine leadership and the strategies and cultural norms they inculcated in our ancestors.

If things do go pear shaped (which is by no means guaranteed), you'd want to have some sort of basic truce/understanding between our communities. Otherwise I guarantee you'll only get more weak-willed, nerd-like apnay crying about being bullied by kalaay. As people have pointed out - for all their faults, the legacy of slavery seems to have stayed with some sections of that community and they are determined not to be blatant victims like that again. They've even developed a strong aversion/contempt for perceived male weakness (or so it seems to me?) We might not like how this acts out, but it is a logical/rational reaction given the historical and even current social factors. My feeling are that they are determined not to go the US route, where they were (and some people say still are) being basically killed in violent encounters with the police in droves. We've got enough people who work against us as it is - we don't need to add another group, that is almost guaranteed to react if they feel overtly under attack in this country. 

And it isn't a matter of respect or emulation, Singh you should know now that it's actually part of this marg to study and understand ground level politics and movements. Acknowledging the effects of their actions and tactics is a smart thing (and this goes the same for the tactics/actions of other communities too). It's just an observation of a seemingly downtrodden community and their reaction to the perceived actions of the powers that be - essentially a study of a particular type of raj-niti and it's effect.  

As an aside. I think it is really interesting to note how Bhai Vir Singh edited out so many explicit references to Singhs looting and rioting from the original Panth Prakash by Bhangu (amongst other things). This isn't to suggest that these things should be done today, but you guys know how I like to discuss the interesting and even controversial (by today's standards) content of our wonderful literary heritage, especially in relation to contemporary events. More so when they appear to have been hidden from us. 

Not in my area. It's the Nigerians, Kenyans, and the Ghanaians that represent blacks in the best possible light. The Jamaicans (ironically, another group from the ex-colonies), on the other hand... pfft, let's not even go there. Demons in human skins. Call it dehumanising or whatever, I don't care. They're a destructive force drunk on victimhood whenever they're called our on their bakwaas. They hate Asians, because of the obvious reason: we contradict their victim narrative due to our sianah emigrating to the UK around the same time their sianah made the journey, and yet the relative fortunes of both communities diverged a very long time ago. This fact sticks in their throat, and they resent us for it.

So, no, there's no justifiable reason for why I'd ever stand with such a feckless, Godless, and unreliable group of people, regardless of any potential Anglo Saxon storm on the horizon. I'll take my chances without that albatross around my neck.

26 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Not in my area. It's the Nigerians, Kenyans, and the Ghanaians that represent blacks in the best possible light. The Jamaicans (ironically, another group from the ex-colonies), on the other hand... pfft, let's not even go there. Demons in human skins. Call it dehumanising or whatever, I don't care. They're a destructive force drunk on victimhood whenever they're called our on their bakwaas. They hate Asians, because of the obvious reason: we contradict their victim narrative due to our sianah emigrating to the UK around the same time their sianah made the journey, and yet the relative fortunes of both communities diverged a very long time ago. This fact sticks in their throat, and they resent us for it.

So, no, there's no justifiable reason for why I'd ever stand with such a feckless, Godless, and unreliable group of people, regardless of any potential Anglo Saxon storm on the horizon. I'll take my chances without that albatross around my neck.

I always wondered how the Africans and Afro-Caribbean are so different? 

There is animosity between the two.

I think the problem with the Afro Caribbean is that the role of the father has been severely diminished . The younger generation have become more feral. 

The Black African community is now the more prominent black community. They are now more numerous than the Afro Caribbeans. 

They place more emphasis on education and have risen through the ranks of UK society than Afro Caribbeans. They have far less cultural hang ups as well.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They place more emphasis on education and have risen through the ranks of UK society than Afro Caribbeans. They have far less cultural hang ups as well.

Maybe that's because they never had their true culture completely robbed from them on a plantation somewhere? Who knows? I know something like that would have serious long term enduring effects though. And I'm not being sympathetic - just coldly acknowledging fact.  

I guess you're going to say: "Well they should just get over it." next.........

They hate Asians, because of the obvious reason: we contradict their victim narrative due to our sianah emigrating to the UK around the same time their sianah made the journey, and yet the relative fortunes of both communities diverged a very long time ago. This fact sticks in their throat, and they resent us for it.

RE: the 'relative fortunes'.

Maybe that's because 'asians' have been treated different to them from the start because 'asians' generally  (prior the relatively recent reemergence of Islamist fundamentalism and monopoly of ground level criminal 'enterprises' like drug dealing by some brown people) were considered less physically threatening - to the point of being jokes. Plus that whole thing about competition for females might have played a part? Youngsters might find it hard to believe today, (given how so many gorian love to jump on 'Indians' these days), but previously working class gorian LOVED west Indian boys, many preferring them over their own males. This might have antagonised the racial purists (who held a lot more power back then then today). Brown 'pakis' were considered repulsive by gorian back then. lol

I'm just saying that there may be reasons for the different fortunes you are witnessing outside of them just inherently being 'bad and useless' compared to us. Not only with how whites in power treated them, but also culturally. Yes, the conservatism of our original generation (which most of you aren't even old enough to remember, and would probably cry about if you'd grew up under it), helped. That's gone from our community now btw, for better or worse and it's highly unlikely to return. And it wasn't all great either, all that grooming ish grew underneath that conservatism, and lots of forced marriages took place too. Lots of girls ran away from it setting an ugly precedent. Lots of talents were stifled. God knows what else took place.

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Maybe that's because they never had their true culture completely robbed from them on a plantation somewhere? Who knows? I know something like that would have serious long term enduring effects though. And I'm not being sympathetic - just coldly acknowledging fact.  

I guess you're going to say: "Well they should just get over it." next.........

RE: the 'relative fortunes'.

Maybe that's because 'asians' have been treated different to them from the start because 'asians' generally  (prior the relatively recent reemergence of Islamist fundamentalism and monopoly of ground level criminal 'enterprises' like drug dealing by some brown people) were considered less physically threatening - to the point of being jokes. Plus that whole thing about competition for females might have played a part? Youngsters might find it hard to believe today, (given how so many gorian love to jump on 'Indians' these days), but previously working class gorian LOVED west Indian boys, many preferring them over their own males. This might have antagonised the racial purists (who held a lot more power back then then today). Brown 'pakis' were considered repulsive by gorian back then. lol

I'm just saying that there may be reasons for the different fortunes you are witnessing outside of them just inherently being 'bad and useless' compared to us. Not only with how whites in power treated them, but also culturally. Yes, the conservatism of our original generation (which most of you aren't even old enough to remember, and would probably cry about if you'd grew up under it), helped. That's gone from our community now btw, for better or worse and it's highly unlikely to return. And it wasn't all great either, all that grooming ish grew underneath that conservatism, and lots of forced marriages took place too. Lots of girls ran away from it setting an ugly precedent. Lots of talents were stifled. God knows what else took place.

Yes maybe. But how are they going to move forward ?

What do they want as a community?

Were they taken as slaves? Yes.

Were they treated atrociously by the whites? Yes.

Have they been discriminated against?  Yes. 

The thing is there are plenty of other communities that have been treated atrociously, robbed, oppressed as well.

But if those communities pick themselves up from the bootstraps and make something of themselves then it will show up your victim narrative. 

Are they going to keep being angry. It can only get you so far.

Have they been discriminated against?  Yes. 

Are they still getting discriminated against? Is it systematic? 

But if those communities pick themselves up from the bootstraps and make something of themselves then it will show up your victim narrative. 

I hope they do. I think they are fighting their way out - or at least trying to. That what it looks like. 

Are they going to keep being angry. It can only get you so far

That's arguably presumptive of you. Like they are all constantly angry. Sure some of them are, but all of them? Or even most of them?

I think in the kind of environment we are in here, it seems inevitable that one community will be learning things from another community, even just through observation alone.