How do you answer the claim that Sikhism plagiarized from Hinduism ..

like how many of the key concepts are almost same in both of them , viz , Karma , Dharma, belief in rebirth , belief that last thought of a dying person manifests in afterlife, etc etc

and the sameness or concurrence of festivals  : Bandi chhor/diwali, Holi/Hola , etc 

How do you answer if a hindu brother asked you "but you copied from hindu religion" 

6 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

like how many of the key concepts are almost same in both of them , viz , Karma , Dharma, belief in rebirth , belief that last thought of a dying person manifests in afterlife, etc etc

and the sameness or concurrence of festivals  : Bandi chhor/diwali, Holi/Hola , etc 

How do you answer if a hindu brother asked you "but you copied from hindu religion" 

This would make me think that I'm mixing with too many id10ts and am having unnecessary convos with them. Keep your faith close to you, and you can't start debating with every last bundha that tries to initiate it. I had a few years when sullay would try and do this, a long while ago. 

When you let people know that you aren't interested in these types of 'debates' with them, they usually back off. It sounds like you love the attention to me. 

16 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This would make me think that I'm mixing with too many id10ts and am having unnecessary convos with them. Keep your faith close to you, and you can't start debating with every last bundha that tries to initiate it. I had a few years when sullay would try and do this, a long while ago. 

When you let people know that you aren't interested in these types of 'debates' with them, they usually back off. It sounds like you love the attention to me. 

Except Islam is an abrahamic religion interested more in conquests. Hindus don't , atleast on a global scale. 

Hindus like to present Sikhi as a sect of hindus and trying to portray the grandeur of their 50000 yr old religion and thats why it is important to refute their claims when they say "You copied from us" . 

3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Except Islam is an abrahamic religion interested more in conquests. Hindus don't , atleast on a global scale. 

Hindus like to present Sikhi as a sect of hindus and trying to portray the grandeur of their 50000 yr old religion and thats why it is important to refute their claims when they say "You copied from us" . 

There are clearly elements of cross over from Indic culture in Sikhi. Only a retard would deny this, or someone hardcore brainwashed by the Bhausauria mindset.

You just waste your energy getting into these 'debates'. 

In my opinion the big difference between Sikhi and 'Hinduism' isn't in spiritual practices, but in the social vision of Sikhi, as opposed to Hinduism which is built on rigid caste stratification. Sikhi introduced egalitarianism to the masses. A social vision where one's destiny wasn't tied to perceived caste duties. 

It isn't even worth pointing this out to Hindus because plenty of our own are actually worse than Hindus when it comes to casteism (and smart Hindus will point that out), and we all know which particular 'jaat' is most obsessed with this in our quom. 

Forget outside, we got lots of work to do inside. Plus you being a semi-open, or easily identifiable gay, probably gives them a good laugh when you over react to their ish. 

13 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

Copying what? Ask them that. Maharaaj has said to us

ਸੋਰਠਿਮਹਲਾ੫॥

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehla:

ਪਰਮੇਸਰਿਦਿਤਾਬੰਨਾ॥

The Transcendent Lord has given me His support.

ਦੁਖਰੋਗਕਾਡੇਰਾਭੰਨਾ॥

The house of pain and disease has been demolished.

ਅਨਦਕਰਹਿਨਰਨਾਰੀ॥

The men and women celebrate.

ਹਰਿਹਰਿਪ੍ਰਭਿਕਿਰਪਾਧਾਰੀ॥੧॥

The Lord God, Har, Har, has extended His Mercy. ||1||

ਸੰਤਹੁਸੁਖੁਹੋਆਸਭਥਾਈ॥

O Saints, there is peace everywhere.

ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁਪੂਰਨਪਰਮੇਸਰੁਰਵਿਰਹਿਆਸਭਨੀਜਾਈ॥ ਰਹਾਉ॥

The Supreme Lord God, the Perfect Transcendent Lord, is pervading everywhere. ||Pause||

ਧੁਰਕੀਬਾਣੀਆਈ॥

The Bani of His Word emanated from the Primal Lord.

ਤਿਨਿਸਗਲੀਚਿੰਤਮਿਟਾਈ॥

It eradicates all anxiety.

ਦਇਆਲਪੁਰਖਮਿਹਰਵਾਨਾ॥

The Lord is merciful, kind and compassionate.

ਹਰਿਨਾਨਕਸਾਚੁਵਖਾਨਾ॥੨॥੧੩॥੭੭॥

Nanak chants the Naam, the Name of the True Lord. ||2||13||77||

This is Dhur Ki Bani, Revelation from Waheguru ji direct 

Another Shabad proving this to us

ਸਚਕੀਬਾਣੀਨਾਨਕੁਆਖੈਸਚੁਸੁਣਾਇਸੀਸਚਕੀਬੇਲਾ॥੨॥੩॥੫॥

Nanak speaks the Word of Truth; he proclaims the Truth at this, the right time. ||2||3||5||

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਅੰਗ ੭੨੨
Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji 722

And another beautiful Pangti

ਸਤਿਗੁਰਕੀਬਾਣੀਸਤਿਸਤਿਕਰਿਜਾਣਹੁਗੁਰਸਿਖਹੁਹਰਿਕਰਤਾਆਪਿਮੁਹਹੁਕਢਾਏ॥

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਅੰਗ ੩੦੮

O GurSikhs, know that the Bani, the Word of the True Guru, is true, absolutely true. The Creator Lord Himself causes the Guru to chant it.

So tell them that we believe that this Ilaahi Bani is revelation from God and that Maharaaj didn't copy but Maharaaj revelead the truth again that was lost.

And then ask them did we copy the Panj Khands? Is there any Caste system in Sikhi? Did we copy giving Woman shastars? Did we copy saying that woman are equal along with all skin colours?

And they point about some things being similar like rebirth. If you study it bit deeply on how Karam works in Hinduism compared to Sikhi you will realise many differences. For example the Hindus will say that God is not involved in Karma etc. and that if commit and Kilvikh (one of the four unforgivable Paaps in Hinduism) you can't be forgiven. But in Sikhi (the truth) Maharaaj says that he can forgive even the worst of Paaps. Not everything is the same.

This is a very good question from Bhai Sahib and we all need to know the answers so when we get questioned we can give such a Javaab (response) that they'll be like wow, Sikhi is Niara (unique).

Conclusion: Maharaj has given us the full truth. Some truth is in every religion but Sikhi has the full truth.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

goat kurbani or jhatka kurbani  whatever they call it that the nihungs do comes from kali mata puja,  hindus do a goat sacrifice for kali mata, just like the nihungs they take the head, and then place it in front of the kali idol. Iv seen videos of it.  its part of kali puja. in the old days kali bhakts used to do human sacrifice, they were called thuggees, which means concealment in sanskrit, in fact thats where the english word "thug" comes from. the original thugs were kali worshipers. thuggees were a secret religious society, secret assassins.

anyway   

looks similar doesnt it ?

Image result for kali puja animal sacrifice

Image result for kali goat sacrifice

singhs

Image result for sikh animal sacrifice

looks similar doesn't it?  and then they run of with the head      so there are some similarities in the faiths 

and im not tryna sound sarcastic and stuff 

dont delete this post 

15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

they were called thuggees, which means concealment in sanskrit, in fact thats where the english word "thug" comes from. the original thugs were kali worshipers. thuggees were a secret religious society, secret assassins.

I'd be careful, victorian goray's imaginations seems to have gone overdrive in fear of these 'thugees'. Sure, some were probably around, most were probably just plain thieves, not religiously motivated. 

10 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'd be careful, victorian goray's imaginations seems to have gone overdrive in fear of these 'thugees'. Sure, some were probably around, most were probably just plain thieves, not religiously motivated. 

Yeah the goreh liked to make their "adventures" sound "exotic"  Lol 

I think it was religious sect of kali bakhts and probably did sacrifice humans, but yeah they probably did more thieving than anything else. 

Facinating group of people though, I like that kind of stuff lol  it's kind of cool in a disturbing way lol   they were the original thugs, way long before tupac and the rest made thing into a brand lol