3 hours ago, NonExistant said:

And do i say the full fateh or just the one most people do which is shotened to "Why khalsa , Why Fateh"?

Someone would think you're beginning a philosophical discussion on the existence of the Khalsa, and why glory belongs to it. "Can someone explain to me why the Khalsa, and why its Fateh? Please, explain!" ?

6 hours ago, NonExistant said:

When someone comes up to you and does the fateh, how do i say it back the right way?

What you're "supposed" to do is this:

Say it before the other person says it. I.e., don't be the one who thinks he's more important than the other, that they will say Fateh to you.

There's a sakhi which states that Guru Gobind Singh ji keeps the Sikh who says Fateh first on his right, the one who responds on his left, and the one who doesn't respond at all at his back.

Do i need to fold my hands when saying the fateh

There's a poem quoted by Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha which says you're supposed to show your "32" (i.e. teeth, i.e., smile), and press together your hands. You should bow your head.

There's no need to be synchronized with them. The best is to say the entire Fateh after they do. But I think being synchronized would be OK.

Yes, you should be loud. Fateh is not for sissies.

And do i say the full fateh or just the one most people do which is shotened to "Why khalsa , Why Fateh"?

Those people are fools. If they don't want to say the Fateh, they simply shouldn't. It's a desecration of the Fateh, which are words from Guru ji's mouth. You shouldn't say Fateh to such people. If someone says "Why Fateh" you should either respond "Good Morning" like the goras do, or you should tell the why it is that the Guru blessed us with the Fateh. It's to instill courage in cowards and win victories:

ਸਚ ਫਤਹਿ ਬੁਲਾਈ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ ਜੀਤਿਓ ਰਣ ਭਾਰਾ।

(Vaar Bhai Gurdas II)

"They said the true Fateh of the Guru and won the huge war."

But cowards who can't even bring themselves to say the full Fateh because they think "loki ki kehange" people will think they're a fanatic can never win any victory. They're the type bootlick and fawn over our killers and detractors.