Niddar Naang at Sikhsanagat

Guest Mirror

Guest Mirror

Waheyguru Ji Ka Khalsa 

waheygiru ji ki Fateh

Snagat ji , About a year ago, I was at one of the seminars of Nidar Naang .  During the seminar I asked him Few questions, he made many outrageous claims about Gurbanie and Sikh History. Tried to tell, Bhaie Vir Singh ji did noT do any research etc. When Asked him about his Book and how he did he do research .... ofcourse that <banned word filter activated> had no clue that he was saying, basically there “people “ who help him to do his research lolzz ofcourse he just rubber stamps his name on RSS research articles. What more alarming was, when I saw on his Phone “ Sikh sangat “ was opened and he was in the middle of typing replies one of the post, which I could not see to closely what his ID was and topic. Lately few topics , I saw have similar Nidar Faruds tone, I felt it is my duty to share and alert . Basically this Nidar RSS imposter has a big role to divert our youth away from Sikhie by attacking Sikh history and marshal spirit . 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 4/6/2019 at 12:59 PM, puzzled said:

That man looks, sounds and behaves like a clown 

Sounds and behaves like a clown YES but please explain how he "looks" like a clown ?   I'm asking because he looks the way a Singh should look so are you saying Singhs that look like Singhs ......look like clowns ?  Explain yourself Puzzled.

Hello jigsaw, it's been a while lol

Well the last time I remember seeing that gentlemen's photos it looked unnatural, he looked like a plastic warrior, as if he's playing dress up . And if I remember correctly he has a massive red splat on his forehead and posing with kali mata photos. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
22 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Hello jigsaw, it's been a while lol

Well the last time I remember seeing that gentlemen's photos it looked unnatural, he looked like a plastic warrior, as if he's playing dress up . And if I remember correctly he has a massive red splat on his forehead and posing with kali mata photos. 

Fair enough Puzzled. Good point.  Red splat on forehead is definately clownesque. In fact, it would make him Mayor of Clownville. 

Niddar Singh caught secretly posting on sikh-sangat forum:

Related image

Guest More Puzzled

His Tikka and Trishul in Dumalla Sahib . Love for Hanuman and Shiva ... why people even allow him to hold “ seminars “ right in GuruGhars. 

• 1 month later...
Guest AkalkiFauj
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:30 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Fair enough Puzzled. Good point.  Red splat on forehead is definately clownesque. In fact, it would make him Mayor of Clownville. 

Niddar Singh caught secretly posting on sikh-sangat forum:

Related image

Lol