Jhoot

Guest Gupt

I’m an Amritdhari, whose sangat is majority of non Sikhs, mostly white folk. We like to eat out on a lot and we tend to share our food. One my friends dipped some chips he had bitten into in my sauce. I wasn’t fussed to be honest. It didn’t matter as I love these guys like they’re my own family. But some random person who was an Amritdhari was watching this, came up to me and said that this is wrong and that we shouldn’t eat from the same dish as a non Amritdhari. I was quite offended but I wanted everyone else’s take on this. Is it wrong? Personally I don’t think it is as I haven't been affected by any bad thoughts eating their jhoot. 

Guest GuestSingh
On 3/28/2019 at 6:55 PM, Guest Gupt said:

One my friends dipped some chips he had bitten into in my sauce.

thats nasty man...

but seriously the question here is what r u and other 'amritdharia' like the one who approached u doing outside eating in bars/restaurants in the first place? y r u not making and eating ur own food at home?

suggest u both and others like u actually research sarbloh bibek and rehit...

think ur keeping too much company of whitey too - their culture and lifestyle r never gna bring u closer to sikhi...so whats more important to u? ur friends or ur sikhi?

On 3/28/2019 at 6:55 PM, Guest Gupt said:

I’m an Amritdhari, whose sangat is majority of non Sikhs, mostly white folk. We like to eat out on a lot and we tend to share our food. One my friends dipped some chips he had bitten into in my sauce. I wasn’t fussed to be honest. It didn’t matter as I love these guys like they’re my own family. But some random person who was an Amritdhari was watching this, came up to me and said that this is wrong and that we shouldn’t eat from the same dish as a non Amritdhari. I was quite offended but I wanted everyone else’s take on this. Is it wrong? Personally I don’t think it is as I haven't been affected by any bad thoughts eating their jhoot. 

On 4/2/2019 at 6:24 PM, GuestSingh said:

Do you think people would not mind eating your ganda leftovers lol

After all, you have a big beard. imagine all the crumbs and foods you have in your beard and giving that to someone else. That has been stuck in there for days and weeks. 

The question is. Is your jhoot not dirtier and more gross then a clean shaved person. Why would anyone want to touch your jhoot?

Guest GuestSingh
15 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Do you think people would not mind eating your ganda leftovers lol

After all, you have a big beard. imagine all the crumbs and foods you have in your beard and giving that to someone else. That has been stuck in there for days and weeks. 

The question is. Is your jhoot not dirtier and more gross then a clean shaved person. Why would anyone want to touch your jhoot?

dunno who ur quoting but these people are eating from the same plate, not the face/facial hair..