Who can send me mp3 disks of gurbani

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

check out sikhifm.com ore more specifically Custom CD's (audio/data/mini disc)

if you don't see what your looking for let us know

if your really interested I'd be glad to make some mp3 cd's and send them to you but try Sikhifm first

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

live just outside Melbourne about 50 kms in a small town called Werribee where we have about 10 Sikh families and a small rented house coverted into a Gurudawara, which is opened only on week-ends.

And I teach small children Gurmukhi and I need some Gurbani cd's in Mp3 format or any other aids to teach our children Kirtan and Gurmukhi and Sikh studies.

I am willing to pay all the costs incurred.

my e-mail is :

sagoods@alphalink.com.au

Please tell me if you are above to help me?

Dawinder Singh

Aussie Singho, do you have a dvd rom (simple read drive, not a burner) drive in ur computer?

I'm asking because on a dvd u can burn 4.7 gigs of data and whereas on a mp3 cd you can only fit about 700 mb. So it will be much easier for anyone to send u a dvd full with kirtan tracks and then later on if you wish u can always put the stuff from the dvd to a normal cd with a cd burner, if you have one. So let us know if you will prefer dvd over a nirmal cd.

pray.gif

sangat ji,

i am staying in russia and we dont even have a proper gurudwara here. every sunday we rent out a small hall where we have sukhmani sahibji da paath kirtan and langar. i cant read and write punjabi so i started doing nitnem from an english gutka recently. i f anybody can send me also dvd/cd's with paath kirtan katha raag i will be very greatful. it will be a big help for me !