Why are admins here allowing casteist post?

Well there is nothing wrong with talking about it in a sensible way. 

Ie I made a completley intellectual topic about historical figures of the faith. 

Yet you have childish idiots who mess up thread and thinking its an attack on their people. 

One was a half jat

and the other was a chamaar geezer. 

So actually I give applause to jat that they were by and large okay with thread. 

Its just we had two starers who are not even jat mess up the thread. 

Go figure. 

• Haha 1

that thread was created by big tera a bhaman, his people been doing this for 1000s of years,  crafty sly bunch they are. dont know why anyone is surprised.

the bhramin doesnt want anyone talking about maharaja ranjit singh or exhibitions on him because he was jat. that is discrimination. 

our ithiaas has repeatedly warned us about bhramins and their sly crafty ways. 

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

that thread was created by big tera a bhaman, his people been doing this for 1000s of years,  crafty sly bunch they are. dont know why anyone is surprised.

the bhramin doesnt want anyone talking about maharaja ranjit singh or exhibitions on him because he was jat. that is discrimination. 

our ithiaas has repeatedly warned us about bhramins and their sly crafty ways

Lolzzz. 

You Brahmin hater!! Chamaar are no angels. We all know what they are capable of. 

31 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Lolzzz. 

You Brahmin hater!! Chamaar are no angels. We all know what they are capable of. 

our ithiaas is full of crafty bhamans, chandu, gangu, nehru, indra etc   bunch of snakes you lot are.  just look at how you stir things up on here when it comes to castes you've done it many times before,  you can't help it, its part of your blood,  you lot been doing it for millenniums lol

the fact that you started a thread on that maharaja ranjit singh shouldn't be talked about or celebrated because he is jatt just shows how deep rooted caste system is in you lot.  You dont want one of the greatest sikh personalities post the guru period to be celebrated because he is not a bhaman, dayummm!! that Brahmanism for you right there.    

swear by waheguru i didnt even know maharaja ranjit singh was a jatt, had the impression that he was kahtri, thanks for informing me lol

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

our ithiaas is full of crafty bhamans, chandu, gangu, nehru, indra etc   bunch of snakes you lot are.  just look at how you stir things up on here when it comes to castes you've done it many times before,  you can't help it, its part of your blood,  you lot been doing it for millenniums lol

the fact that you started a thread on that maharaja ranjit singh shouldn't be talked about or celebrated because he is jatt just shows how deep rooted caste system is in you lot.  You dont want one of the greatest sikh personalities post the guru period to be celebrated because he is not a bhaman, dayummm!! that Brahmanism for you right there.    

swear by waheguru i didnt even know maharaja ranjit singh was a jatt, had the impression that he was kahtri, thanks for informing me lol

Its funny that other members are accused of jat bashing  but this kind of trash talk is allowed and perfectly acceptable. 

All I have to say is know your place son and show respect!

Opinion

17 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Its funny that other members are accused of jat bashing  but this kind of trash talk is allowed and perfectly acceptable. 

All I have to say is know your place son and show respect!

Opinion

It's all coming out now isn't it you hindu, on the other thread you said you don't follow the caste system and now you've decided to upload a diagram of the the caste system that your people created. So you clearly are a believer of the caste system, I don't blame you your a hindu bhaman after all. 

Everyone can a take a look at this bhaman who claims to be a sikh and not follow the caste system but has uploaded a diagram of the system that his people created to show us on this sikh forum where our place is. 

Lol  

Big tits is the biggest hypocrite on this forum, claims to not follow the caste system and then uploads a diagram of the caste system and tells us where our place is on the system, the system that his people created. 

Done a gd job of exposing yourself there 

Like I said, it's part of your blood, you can't get rid of its it's who you are lol 

41 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Big_Tera is the biggest hypocrite on this forum, claims to not follow the caste system and then uploads a diagram of the caste system and tells us where our place is on the system, the system that his people created. 

Done a gd job of exposing yourself there 

Like I said, it's part of your blood, you can't get rid of its it's who you are lol 

That diagram was just a joke. To see how you would wet your pants over it. Lol

Of course I dont believe in caste system. And My views are my own and do not represent any community. Anyways I dont even consider myself a Brahmin even though I may come from this community At end of the day I am 100% Sikh unlike some who put their caste before faith. 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

That diagram was just a joke. To see how you would wet your pants over it. Lol

Of course I dont believe in caste system. And My views are my own and do not represent any community. Anyways I dont even consider myself a Brahmin even though I may come from this community At end of the day I am 100% Sikh unlike some who put their caste before faith. 

lol yeah i did take a piss on the diagram LMAO   

naah your a bhaman and clearly follow the caste system, its you who are lol, a bhamans whole existence is valid because of the caste system.   Starting a thread on how you don't want certain Sikh personalities celebrated because of the caste they belong too and also questioning their achievements means you clearly practice the caste system you fishy bhaman 

• Haha 1
  • 3 years later...

I've come to know a handful of people from the Ravidassia community over the past couple of years. I think they're really good people when you get to know them. They're a bit abrasive at first if you're not that type of personality, but once you become their mate they're loyal and generally a good laugh.

I honestly don't know "what they're capable of", though... 😂

• Haha 2