6 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Then why are you telling her anything?   Let God do his job and if he wants her to change God will tell her.  Who are  you  to speak for God? You don't follow your own stupid beliefs.  But let me guess you are the chosen one.  ? everyone bow down to this chosen one.   Bring him money and brand new cars worth 100k.  You have no shame. 

I know why you are barking so much nonsense. 

I as many others,  have also seen how stupid you are apart from  madly barking.

So no matter how much you  keep on barking, the best thing is either to give  you  an injection for rabbies, or leave you  to keeping on barking ....

That is the best medicine  for a stupid and an arrogant dog like you.  

??????????   ???????

Do not guess anything for you have no brains, even a donkey is better than you.

It is quite clear from the amount of nonsense you say, that you have not seen your face in the mirror or how stupidly you bark, so here you go, look at yourself in the following video.

Lol! No need for nasty arguing. I have a good mind of my own. I am interested in all perspectives. You are confident in your faith and i in mine. We actually worship the same God who created us. We all seek peace of mind and guidance of how to live this very temporary life on earth to achieve eternal life for our souls. 

Do Sikhs believe in eternal life or that you are born again and again until the soul is truly enlightened? This is a major difference. We believe this is it, after this life we go to our Jesus forever in heaven or the other way to hell. For us this is the only chance but we have free will to choose. The battle rages around us in a spiritual level between God and the Devil for our souls. But neither can force us, choice is ours. 

Hi

May i say you make me giggle on here. The way you give each other a telling off! For my sake in case anyone might upset me. But do not worry, i am strong and don't take offence easily.   You are all so charming and funny. I think the Sikh character is so genuine and just nice. At my husband's workplace he knows a Sikh gentleman who is so friendly to everyone. Always waving, smiling and ready to chat. Everyone likes him and he works very hard. No wonder the English and Sikhs have always got on well and during the wars you stood with us. At the National Memorial Arboretum in Alrewas we honour the Sikhs for their courage. You are in character very nice welcoming people with real honour in your attitudes. 

I hope you don't mind me saying this. I have several good Sikh friends and am glad to know them. 

So you mention Devil as an entity always competing for your soul against GOD. What kind of GOD is this that creates something and will ends up loosing to it in a mythical battle. It’s like the mythical Adam Eve story. 

Anyway Nothing has any meaning you give it meaning. Your experience emerges from the meaning you give it. There is only one entity it’s GOD all inclusive. You believe what you believe and will experience that it’s a choice. There is no one way it’s a way where many exist. Since this is an illusion All conclusions you reach in an illusion is still an illusion. With mind it’s hard to be objective towards anything since outcomes change what you believe in (quantum physics) . Thousands of Near death experiences have told reincarnations exist as they saw there previous lives when they experience NDE across all cultures even Christians. Life is about choices . Free will, Sikhs love being Sikhs it’s a very rich and rewarding experience just like you love being Christian ....

Ok. The devil was originally God's best most powerful angel called Lucifer, the 'Light Bearer' or 'Morning Star'. But he grew proud and thought himself as powerful as God. So God threw him out of heaven but let him live. He landed here on earth. Along with him many orher angels fell too. They are the devil and his demons who rule this earth. All deeply jealous of God. 

Then God created man and woman. The devil tempted them and thus began his corruption of mankind. The devil is currently ruler of this world, you can see his work everywhere. Man has free will to obey devil or God for now. Jesus came to give us a way out of sin and it's consequences - which is death. He sacrificed himself because he loves us and has paid for our sins so that if we believe in him we gain eternal life in his care. 

When Jesus returns, the Second Coming, He will finally destroy the devil but also all who follow him. Tjat is my understanding. 

Is there not an equivalent in your religion to this? Will your Gurus come back? Do you accept that evil is ruling this world currently? Look at all the deluded atheists around us.

7 hours ago, Christiangirl52 said:

Do Sikhs believe in eternal life or that you are born again and again until the soul is truly enlightened?

When we die, if we were and an evil person and committed sins and followed the 5 evils of Lust, Anger, Greed, Attachement and Ego/Pride we get sent to hell to receive a punishment. There are levels of hell, so the murderers etc. Will have the worst punishment. Waheguru knows how long they will be punished. But God is very compassionate and even forgives the sinners, so he allows them to come back into the cycle of reincarnation. (Only humans can get liberations by the way)

If we were an okay person, we may have to come back, not through all of the life cycle, but come back as a human.

But if we were Dharmi (religious) and followed the path of our Gurus, staying true to your religion, fighting the battle against sin, doing good deeds serving others, serving God, experiencing God and repenting for our mistakes, we will get mukti (liberation). There are different levels of heaven and heavenly realms and the our soul will continue to live forever if we get to a certain state called Karam Khand or further into the ultimate heavenly realm called Sach Khand (the realm of truth). There's so much to talk about so I gave a very, very brief summary.

It’s all about what you believe in and what works for you. I can honestly tell you to Sikhs this all sounds a sales pitch to scare people in there is only one way to GOD. It’s to create fear and guilt in people rather than enshrine Unconditional Love which is the true nature of GOD. Sikh Guru we’re here to level out the plain not to show how special they were but how special we all are. And ways to empower all to experience the true nature of GOD in themselves, Since there is only one of us. Unfortunately history is the proof of evil acts done in the name of LORD. Crusaders , Holocost while pope sat quiet and be as silent witness Etc......The current president of USA in office with Christian vote is the biggest joke in present day history. His Christian values we are all aware of...

44 minutes ago, Christiangirl52 said:

Is there not an equivalent in your religion to this? Will your Gurus come back? Do you accept that evil is ruling this world currently? 

Our Guru Sahibs have told us that at this moment in time we are in Kaljug, the age of darkness/ignorance, where people will start to reject God in order to follow the taste of their tongue (slander, food) and lust. Kaljug is not only a period of time but also like a spirit being/essence as Kaljug met Guru Nanak Dev ji and was holding his tongue and his private parts in each hand and he claimed that these 2 will be predominant/rule in his kingdom/age. So the devil is not just a man (it could possibly be a lesser demon, as our Guru told us that these types of beings exist)

I remember reading a Bible quote : "There shall come in the last days scoffers, walking about their own lusts,"

Some people don't want to believe because they want to do whatever they want. How foolish.

However, don't fear. Guru Sahib has told us that the days will come where the Khalsa (the pure ones) will rule the world.

Right now I think we are in end times. The bible has a lot of prophecies concerning end times about the third temple and the end times and it looks like we're nearing, where religious people are going to be persecuted (as seen today). Guru Sahib has told us about end times and it will be dark but the world won't end. Peace will come afterwards. I'm not very educated on the subject but I can say even worse, darker times are coming.

There are a lot Sakhis (stories/prophecies) about what will happen, which you can research.

I agree we are living in the end times. Whwn men will do as they please in the name of freedom. Look at morality and the empty pursuit of fame at any cost. There is such disgraceful human behaviour and so many have lost their way. Ever watched the Jeremy Kyle Show? To me it illustrates how Godless people have sold out to do anything they wish and they do not realise all actions have consequences. Oh their suffering! Their children have no direction. A Christian or Sikh would never behave like that. If we know God is our judge we are accountable. It's a big subject. I've gone off the point so excuse me. But these are dark times we live in.