6 hours ago, Dsinghdp said:

Jesus was circumcised (Abrahamic tradition).

That is perhaps irrelevant. Christ was born into the Jewish culture and obeyed those customs and laws. No dispute there. But he was fully man and fully God. 

13 minutes ago, Christiangirl52 said:

I agree we are living in the end times. Whwn men will do as they please in the name of freedom. Look at morality and the empty pursuit of fame at any cost. There is such disgraceful human behaviour and so many have lost their way. Ever watched the Jeremy Kyle Show? To me it illustrates how Godless people have sold out to do anything they wish and they do not realise all actions have consequences. Oh their suffering! Their children have no direction. A Christian or Sikh would never behave like that. If we know God is our judge we are accountable. It's a big subject. I've gone off the point so excuse me. But these are dark times we live in. 

Genocide, Slavery, plundering and destroying humanity by millions was a trademark of European colonials throughout the world. They were all Christians accompanied with missionaries throughout the world. Sikh history is totally opposite of the above. So by putting them in the same category is highly offensive.

On 4/2/2019 at 4:02 PM, harsharan000 said:

I know why you are barking so much nonsense. 

I as many others,  have also seen how stupid you are apart from  madly barking.

So no matter how much you  keep on barking, the best thing is either to give  you  an injection for rabbies, or leave you  to keeping on barking ....

That is the best medicine  for a stupid and an arrogant dog like you.  

??????????   ???????

Do not guess anything for you have no brains, even a donkey is better than you.

It is quite clear from the amount of nonsense you say, that you have not seen your face in the mirror or how stupidly you bark, so here you go, look at yourself in the following video.

Why didn't you let God show me you are wrong.  Wait Gurbani was quoted and you lost control.  Showing further how shameless you are.  You show every characteristic of a fake holy man.  You are the trashy trailer park baba.  Being shameless is your mission statement. 

Once again your senseless barking is on again as usual.

????

And in some way  I will never tell you to stop your mad barking, cause with it you are doing me a huge favour, which truly only best friends can do.

The moment  I tell you the favour you are doing me freely, you may stop doing so.

So I can only wish you to keep barking the inmense stupidty you have within, the more barking you do, the more your help.

So, please keep barking non stop.

?????

On 4/2/2019 at 11:54 PM, Christiangirl52 said:

Lol! No need for nasty arguing. I have a good mind of my own.

He, @harsharan000 is a dishonest old man.  He tells you God says be silent but then goes on with his fake holy man preaching.   Sikhi tells us to be honest and when I pointed out his dishonesty,  he didn't like it one bit.  So much for being humble.  Most people do something healthy with their retirement.   This nasty old man pretends to be a holy man.  

19 hours ago, scali said:

Genocide, Slavery, plundering and destroying humanity by millions was a trademark of European colonials throughout the world. They were all Christians accompanied with missionaries throughout the world. Sikh history is totally opposite of the above. So by putting them in the same category is highly offensive.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

Look, we can't just dismiss a whole religion just because of people who were evil. In fact those evil people had no sense of religions in the first place. Evil people exist everywhere, people who want to destroy the core of the faith we follow. Of course we have differences in history, but did Jesus Christ ever keep slaves? He would never have done and would have condemned it. The people corrupted the original teachings.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

On 4/3/2019 at 7:54 AM, Christiangirl52 said:

Lol! No need for nasty arguing. I have a good mind of my own.

true, no need for nasty arguing with this mad dog of Akali Fauj, he needs a good spanking  to shut his mouth with a kick.

his hatred for me, makes him blind, he looses his common sense, though frankly speaking he has none, and starts with his lies, trying to impress here as if he knows a lot of Gurmat, and then, he starts barking, and  perhaps unfortunately his parents did not teach him manners, or maybe, he is an arrogant  donkey  even with.

He is like a twisted tail of a dog, which if put in a tube to get him straghtened, then the tube can get curved, but he can never get straightened. ????

He is so foolish that he can cheat others, thinking by changing his ID here, but his manners are the same which means his barking is the same as in his previous ID.

Such a fool, and he is going to  teach others how to be.....?????????

A said, he is mad dog, let him keep barking his nonsense, the more he barks, the more the sangat will know about his stupidty and wickedness

Just do not mind his nonsense.

3 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

He, @harsharan000 is a dishonest old man.  He tells you God says be silent but then goes on with his fake holy man preaching.   Sikhi tells us to be honest and when I pointed out his dishonesty,  he didn't like it one bit.  So much for being humble.  Most people do something healthy with their retirement.   This nasty old man pretends to be a holy man.  

You never pointed my dishonesty, it is all your wickedness, your bakwaas, your lies, YOUR BULLYING....your wild mad imagination.

But nothing of your nonsense will ever affect me, for you speak, only the nonsense and lies you carry, so not me only, but anyone with common sense will ever fall at your dirty level.

You think the whole world turns around you, and will follow a mad dog like you, ha?

You are so wicked, that you think Gurbani can upset me. it is not Gurbani which is Amrit that can upset anybody, but your wickedness which blinds your common sense, thus you start barking only lies upon lies...

You may cheat the world or the inmature, but we all know how evil you are.

So before accusing or pointing others, please have a look at yourself as a mirror with the video I posted yestreday.

In case you have not seen it, have a look here below as per how you madly bark constantly with lies and nonsense.

Stupid mad dog. ??????

Well we all know that hurting or killing anyone ever is wrong. When done in the name of religion it becomes dreadfully wrong. Unfortunately in human history it has happened so much and Christianity is as guilty as perhaps many religions. 

To me, Christ preached love towards your neighbour and your enemy alike - a very difficult command actually, I have no idea how the Bible teachings became the basis for so many wars and terrible events. That is human nature, the propensity for violence. 

Personal faith is one thing, religion is another. I believe in love and peace. I have heard Sikh chanting of prayers and it sounds beautiful and good. Our psalms and hymns are peaceful and comforting too. God is love.