On 4/3/2019 at 9:43 AM, Christiangirl52 said:

Ok. The devil was originally God's best most powerful angel called Lucifer, the 'Light Bearer' or 'Morning Star'. But he grew proud and thought himself as powerful as God. So God threw him out of heaven but let him live. He landed here on earth. Along with him many orher angels fell too. They are the devil and his demons who rule this earth. All deeply jealous of God. 

Then God created man and woman. The devil tempted them and thus began his corruption of mankind. The devil is currently ruler of this world, you can see his work everywhere. Man has free will to obey devil or God for now. Jesus came to give us a way out of sin and it's consequences - which is death. He sacrificed himself because he loves us and has paid for our sins so that if we believe in him we gain eternal life in his care. 

When Jesus returns, the Second Coming, He will finally destroy the devil but also all who follow him. Tjat is my understanding. 

Is there not an equivalent in your religion to this? Will your Gurus come back? Do you accept that evil is ruling this world currently? Look at all the deluded atheists around us.

I learned something interesting about this in religion at my Catholic highschool (I'm a sikh btw,not to be confused). So if I'm not mistaken,Christians believe that god will bring the kingdom of heaven down to earth,when Jesus is to return for the second coming,right?Well it's interesting because sikhi has a similar idea of khalsa raj,where we believe that the khalsa or the "pure" will rule the world after eliminating all tyrants and evil in the world.I always wonder how all religions and people will coexist when the time finally comes.

However,to clarify our gurus won't "come back" per say, because they're already here in physical form and have been in physical form since 1469,the birth of our first guru.Our current guru,the guru granth sahib is eternal and a living embodiment of our 10 gurus.It's not really a holy scripture,but actually our living leader/guide in these dark times of ignorance and illusion.We don't accept that evil rules this world,but rather in this age of kaljjug,the forces of evil have a much stronger influence than other ages,in fact the strongest of them all.I think god has kind of taken a step back where he's letting all sorts of heavy sins run rampant without smiting the sinner on the spot,but the door to god remains open for those who seek it.Note-for us,god is omniscient and omnipresent,so it's not that God is separate from the sinner,but rather the sinner is unaware of his true self.So in this crazy world where everyone sins,a very few become one with god through intense devotion,and it is  these self realized people in the form of god who ultimately rule the world in the background,not evil.God has the power to instantly merge everyone within himself and clean the world,but it's their play and they can do whatever.It's not really for us to understand why god doesn't simply merge us back with himself and end all suffering everywhere right now,nor is it our job to worry about how or when that will happen.It's hard enough as is to be free of evil and sin even with the company of others who hope to walk this path on forums like these ,so we should instead focus on walking on our paths. 

Another thing I thought about,imagine the happiness in the world where finally for christains after thousands of years of waiting and for us,hundreds of years of brutal torture and war,the day when this will finally happen.

8 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

true, no need for nasty arguing with this mad dog of Akali Fauj, he needs a good spanking  to shut his mouth with a kick.

You can't control yourself at all.  Typical fake holy man that can't stand the fact he is wrong so he wants to use violence.  Which brainwashed chela of yours are you sending.  I know you won't come down. 

9 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

true, no need for nasty arguing with this mad dog of Akali Fauj, he needs a good spanking  to shut his mouth with a kick.

his hatred for me, makes him blind, he looses his common sense, though frankly speaking he has none, and starts with his lies, trying to impress here as if he knows a lot of Gurmat, and then, he starts barking, and  perhaps unfortunately his parents did not teach him manners, or maybe, he is an arrogant  donkey  even with.

He is like a twisted tail of a dog, which if put in a tube to get him straghtened, then the tube can get curved, but he can never get straightened. ????

He is so foolish that he can cheat others, thinking by changing his ID here, but his manners are the same which means his barking is the same as in his previous ID.

Such a fool, and he is going to  teach others how to be.....?????????

A said, he is mad dog, let him keep barking his nonsense, the more he barks, the more the sangat will know about his stupidty and wickedness

Just do not mind his nonsense.

8 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

You never pointed my dishonesty, it is all your wickedness, your bakwaas, your lies, YOUR BULLYING....your wild mad imagination.

But nothing of your nonsense will ever affect me, for you speak, only the nonsense and lies you carry, so not me only, but anyone with common sense will ever fall at your dirty level.

You think the whole world turns around you, and will follow a mad dog like you, ha?

You are so wicked, that you think Gurbani can upset me. it is not Gurbani which is Amrit that can upset anybody, but your wickedness which blinds your common sense, thus you start barking only lies upon lies...

You may cheat the world or the inmature, but we all know how evil you are.

So before accusing or pointing others, please have a look at yourself as a mirror with the video I posted yestreday.

In case you have not seen it, have a look here below as per how you madly bark constantly with lies and nonsense.

Stupid mad dog. ??????

These two post show how insane this man is.  He can't keep his composure.  He wants to use violence against me and can't stop swearing at me.   What happened to the Pandit, who wanted to tell another to stop preaching?  All it took was two post to show this old man is a fraud.   Seriously there are some screws loose in this guy.  This much anger requires medical attention.   

On 4/4/2019 at 4:40 AM, Akalifauj said:

Why didn't you let God show me you are wrong. 

This your statement above alone, shows how deeply stupid and a mad dog you are. With your hankar, your bullying,  you are blindly driven out of control, perpetual liar,  in constant hallucinations,  making you see things which exist only in your dirty polluted mind.  

Due to all this accumulated dirt in your mind,  and still gathering more with your barking everyday, there is no place left for any truthfullnes or any morality, thus you go that stupid extent,  of getting so blind, that you speak sheer nonsense as seen in your statement above, where you are telling me that I did not allow God to show you are wrong

Can you fall so low as a senseless donkey?

Really, I know you are evil and wicked,  but did not know you could be so stupid.                                                                 

Who can prevent God to exercise His Hukum, stupid mad man?

Well, this alone your statement above shows your true colours, how fake  and shameless you are.

Nothing more to added or said, for it is crystal clear, what a stupid mad dog you are. Just look at yourself first stupid man, before pointing anything towards anyone.

Oh sorry, you are blind so how can you see yourself, it is just your polluted mind which makes you see hallucinations about others.

So before telling others do this or get treated  medically, better you go and get operated your brains,  and get out the poison in it, for if you do not do it soon, your whole body may get affected negatively, for the moment, it has already reached your eyes, ears and mouth.

So keep an eye on yourself, and fear God before any barking, for He is watching all your lies.

14 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

This your statement above alone, shows how deeply stupid and a mad dog you are. With your hankar, your bullying,  you are blindly driven out of control, perpetual liar,  in constant hallucinations,  making you see things which exist only in your dirty polluted mind.  

Due to all this accumulated dirt in your mind,  and still gathering more with your barking everyday, there is no place left for any truthfullnes or any morality, thus you go that stupid extent,  of getting so blind, that you speak sheer nonsense as seen in your statement above, where you are telling me that I did not allow God to show you are wrong

Can you fall so low as a senseless donkey?

Really, I know you are evil and wicked,  but did not know you could be so stupid.                                                                 

Who can prevent God to exercise His Hukum, stupid mad man?

Well, this alone your statement above shows your true colours, how fake  and shameless you are.

Nothing more to added or said, for it is crystal clear, what a stupid mad dog you are. Just look at yourself first stupid man, before pointing anything towards anyone.

Oh sorry, you are blind so how can you see yourself, it is just your polluted mind which makes you see hallucinations about others.

So before telling others do this or get treated  medically, better you go and get operated your brains,  and get out the poison in it, for if you do not do it soon, your whole body may get affected negatively, for the moment, it has already reached your eyes, ears and mouth.

So keep an eye on yourself, and fear God before any barking, for He is watching all your lies.

This old man is still out in the community?  The psychiatric ward must not have any beds left.  Seriously this guy needs help; mental help for his outbursts of rage.  His whole post present a man who has no self control.   Yet he wants to sit on a messaging board all day dictating to others how God wants others to behave.  I really think this guy thought he was God but I burst his bubble and now this delusional person wants to hurt me physically.  Is there anyone who knows this guy personally.   Please find him some help.  

9 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

This old man is still out in the community? 

You fool, it is you trying to play as god with your poisoned imagination, thus you see only hallucinations, with your behaviour you are more likely a devil, a shaitaan

The psychiatric ward must not have any beds left.  Seriously this guy needs help; mental help for his outbursts of rage. 

Once agian, it is your stupid imagination, there are no such outbursts as you want to show, and in fact you get blinded by your hankar by commanding others to do so and so... so it is you who needs a mental and physical treatment.

Be caereful with what you say, for it may return to you as a boomerang, and you find yourself admitted in a hospital with your bones and mouth broken. Nature is wise, you sow seeds of hatred and lies, one day you will have to eat them, so be careful.

His whole post present a man who has no self control.   

There is no such thing as loosing self control, it is your poisoned mind, which makes you see things, that are your very own desires, but do not worry, nothing of your nonsense can ever affect me, for it is sheer bull5hit, which you may have to swallow one day. Your foolish complaints are just like a thief in a police station, who sees not his evil deeds for which he is there, but complains, that the police is using violence with him, such a fool you are... Just shut up your dirty mouth.

Yet he wants to sit on a messaging board all day dictating to others how God wants others to behave. 

Once again you are wrong as usual, only a goon and a liar like you is sitting and judging others with your constant barkings, and do not bring God in between, and making Him like being your partner with your madness and wickedness. You fool!! 

I really think this guy thought he was God

If you think so, it is only because you are deeply stupid and a confirmed wicked, for nobody with sense can think so.

Stop acting like a restless monkey .

but I burst his bubble and now this delusional person wants to hurt me physically.  Is there anyone who knows this guy personally.   Please find him some help.  

You have not burst any bubbles, that is your hallucination again, all your such behaviour  on Sikh Sangat is nothing but your wickedness, and  to remind you, it is you who are under quality control, for always being in conflict with most members, so keep an eye on your wickedness and stupidity before pointing anything to anyone,  for a stupid person who can not remove your own stupidity, then of course whatever you talk is just nonsense, or a mad dog barking infeccted with rabbies???????.

You are a fool, so nothing of what you say is sense. So first of all help yourself, remove your foolishness before telling anybody to seek help.

On 4/4/2019 at 4:40 AM, Akalifauj said:

Why didn't you let God show me you are wrong.  

This alone your statement , summarizes and shows how deeply  moorakh, wicked, and blind you are, which you so shamelessly write on a forum, and have not any mimnnimum decency to rectify or apologize, you play with God,s name, as a  toy in your dirty mind. You fool!!

Now do not try any dirty tricks of yours by diverting the attention of the Sangat, with your senseless barkings

6 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

This alone your statement , summarizes and shows how deeply  moorakh, wicked, and blind you are, which you so shamelessly write on a forum, and have not any mimnnimum decency to rectify or apologize, you play with God,s name, as a  toy in your dirty mind. You fool!!

Now do not try any dirty tricks of yours by diverting the attention of the Sangat, with your senseless barkings

Here you didn't highlight this enough let me help you.

Why didn't you let God show me you are wrong.

this was written to show the God I worship is the one and only God who saved Bhagat Prahlad ji in the form of Narsingh, the manlion.   The same and only God took form as the ten Gurus and told the story on saving Bhagat Prahlad ji as Narsingh in Gurbani and the one God is praised not some avtaar.  

fake holy men like you want to stop others from speaking up.  Well you totally failed here.  I hope you get the help you need. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 4/3/2019 at 12:24 PM, Christiangirl52 said:

Lol! No need for nasty arguing. I have a good mind of my own. I am interested in all perspectives. You are confident in your faith and i in mine. We actually worship the same God who created us. We all seek peace of mind and guidance of how to live this very temporary life on earth to achieve eternal life for our souls. 

Do Sikhs believe in eternal life or that you are born again and again until the soul is truly enlightened? This is a major difference. We believe this is it, after this life we go to our Jesus forever in heaven or the other way to hell. For us this is the only chance but we have free will to choose. The battle rages around us in a spiritual level between God and the Devil for our souls. But neither can force us, choice is ours. 

Yes we worship same god.

Sikhs believe in cycles of birth and death, i.e reincarnation , until we reach the pure state of enlightenment and we merge back in god , as drop goes in ocean. But to reach that state we need to work hard by meditating on name of the lord and then it also depends on the lord's grace 

18 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Here you didn't highlight this enough let me help you.

Why didn't you let God show me you are wrong.

this was written to show the God I worship is the one and only God who saved Bhagat Prahlad ji in the form of Narsingh, the manlion.   

You are a crook and a liar champion, again you are twisting the fact of the statement you wrote above was of  a moorakh manmukh .

You worship that God, that is a different thing which has nothing to do with your foolish manmukh statement; so much you boast of speaking the truth (which by the way you never do, only barking lies and jealousy).

You have flatly written: Why didn't you let God show me you are wrong.

This means, in your poisoned mind which you really need to get treated, otherwise it will rot you totally, you are telling people that God needs permission from me, to make a donkey like you understand somethin which only in your mind exists.

According to your foolish manmukhta, then we can go on with other similarities also, like as said :

why didn´t you not let God show me you are wicked .....

Why  why didn´t you not let God show me you are evil...

why didn´t you not let God show me you are a mad dog ....

why didn´t you not let God show me you are evil .....

And the endless list can go on and on with your stupidity.

But the God I worship as per Bani says:  

ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸੁਜਾਨੁ

Antharajaamee Prabh Sujaan ||

God is All-knowing, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts.

So you fool, do you see, how He needs nothing to be told to make  a fool  like you know or  understand this or that.

Maybe in your egoistc poisoned mind, such idiotic thoughts arise without stop, but that happens only with a donkey liar like you, fully blinded by hatred and hankar.

Morteover the God I and every sikh worships is again as per Bani :

ਬਾਰਨੈ ਬਲਿਹਾਰਨੈ ਲਖ ਬਰੀਆ

Baaranai Balihaaranai Lakh Bareeaa ||

I am a sacrifice, dedicated hundreds of thousands of times, to my Lord and Master.

ਨਾਮੋ ਹੋ ਨਾਮੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਅਧਰੀਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Naamo Ho Naam Saahib Ko Praan Adhhareeaa ||1|| Rehaao ||

His Name, and His Name alone, is the Support of the breath of life. ||1||Pause||

ਕਰਨ ਕਰਾਵਨ ਤੁਹੀ ਏਕ ॥

Karan Karaavan Thuhee Eaek ||

You alone are the Doer, the Cause of causes.

ਜੀਅ ਜੰਤ ਕੀ ਤੁਹੀ ਟੇਕ ॥੧॥

Jeea Janth Kee Thuhee Ttaek ||1||

You are the Support of all beings and creatures. ||1||

ਰਾਜ ਜੋਬਨ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤੂੰ ਧਨੀ

Raaj Joban Prabh Thoon Dhhanee ||

O God, You are my power, authority and youth.

ਤੂੰ ਨਿਰਗੁਨ ਤੂੰ ਸਰਗੁਨੀ ॥੨॥

Thoon Niragun Thoon Saragunee ||2||

You are absolute, without attributes, and also related, with the most sublime attributes. ||2||

ਈਹਾ ਊਹਾ ਤੁਮ ਰਖੇ ॥

Eehaa Oohaa Thum Rakhae ||

Here and hereafter, You are my Savior and Protector.

This is as same description of God  as First Patshahee says: Ik Oankar Satnam.

You fool, there is no other God except  Waheguru Akal Purukh. 

The same and only God took form as the ten Gurus

Only this much truth you have said in your entire life, rest is all bakwaas

and told the story on saving Bhagat Prahlad ji as Narsingh in Gurbani and the one God is praised not some avtaar.  

Do not twist everything  according to your huge stupid manmat, for then, you are a real bahman, and bahmans ways  are against sikhee

Let us see what this Narashima avatar is really about:

Narasimha (Sanskrit: नरसिंह IAST: Narasiṃha, lit. man-lion) is an avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu,

one who incarnates in the form of part lion and part man to destroy evil and end religious persecution and calamity on Earth, thereby restoring Dharma.[2][1]

Narasimha iconography shows him with a human torso and lower body, with a lion face and claws, typically with a demon Hiranyakashipu in his lap whom he is in the process of killing. The demon is powerful brother of evil Hiranyaksha who had been previously killed by Vishnu, who hated Vishnu for killing his brother.[3] Hiranyakashipu gains special powers by which he could not be killed during the day or night, inside or outside, by any weapon, and by man or animal.[4] Coronated with his new powers, Hiranyakashipu creates chaos, persecutes all devotees of Vishnu including his own son.[1][4][5] Vishnu understands the demon's power, then creatively adapts into a mixed avatar that is neither man nor animal and kills the demon at the junction of day and night, inside and outside.[1] Narasimha is known primarily as the 'Great Protector' who specifically defends and protects his devotees from evil.[6] The most popular Narasimha mythology is the legend that protects his devotee Prahlada, and creatively destroys Prahlada's demonic father and tyrant Hiranyakashipu.[4][7]

Narasimha legends are revered in Vaishnavism, but he is a popular deity beyond the Vaishnava tradition such as in Shaivism.[8] He is celebrated in many regional Hindu temples, texts, performance arts and festivals such as Holika prior to the Hindu spring festival of colors called Holi.[4][9] The oldest known artwork of Narasimha has been found at several sites across Uttar Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, such as at the Mathura archaeological site. These have been variously dated between 2nd and 4th-century CE.[10]

So if Narashima is a form of Vishnu, then naturally it has nothing to do with our Guru Sahiban, neither with Wahegiru Akal Purukh.

fake holy men like you want to stop others from speaking up.   

Wrong, I am not holy, nor ever did I never said so, that is all your lies and wickedness, which you keep on proudly repeating, as said,  just keep on slandering, the more you slander me, the better job you do freely to me, but at the cost of you being heavily more stupid than what you already are.

Well you totally failed here:

Once again wrong as usual, for  all proofs are against you, which demolish your huge wall of lies and hankar, it is more than clear, you are a failure as a person, as a sikh, for you are a champion in lies, twisting, manipulative, bullying, arrogantly egoistic....

Be a bit shameful for your evil deeds due mainly to your hankar, lies and hatred, step out of your bubble of hankar though it may hurt you, for that is the only way to get realeased from your evilness.

I hope you get the help you need.

Before hoping help anything for anyone, apply your theory to yourself first, it is you who needs more of it than anyone on this forum at least.