• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh Oh no.Thats a mistake to let them in your house.They probably had bad intentions for you.For example they are jealous or something and by letting them in your house it's like giving them permission to do black magic on you.I think you mentioned before that you get scared to go to a room to do Amritvela?If this is the case please do not fear it.If you let it stop you from going to do Amritvela,then it will stay longer.If you do your 5 banis during Amritvela, it wont be able to live in that environment. You also mentioned that you drank something from them?Honestly,not to scare you but they could have done black magic to the drink.So I would give 2 solutions based on my experience.Firstly, as soon as you get the chance take amrit with your daughter.Secondly do about 5 Chaupai Sahib a day.I will give you an example as to why you should do 5 Chaupai Sahib.Something like that has happened to me before.It went to an extent where when I am in a room,something would start knocking the door and the door would kinda move.So I did 2 Chaupai sahib for only 1 day and then did ardas to Guru ji for protection.After just that 1 day of 1 Chaupai sahib  I have never experienced it again.So if you do 5 Chaupai Sahib for awhile,the spirit will leave your house.Chaupai Sahib is very powerful.Why I'm telling you to do 5 Chaupai Sahib is because in your case it's slightly more dangerous since it tried to come for you but it will go away.Dont worry and just have faith in the Creator.He will protect his Gursikhs. Bhul Chuk Maf🙏
    • a lot of it is spent on badal's chaa
    • The Naad is also known as Nam, as Sat nam, as Amrit Bani, as Sachee Bani,  Shabad, Dhur kee Bani, and many other  different terms,  but all referring to the same ultimate reality.   In the Bani we see: ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਬਾਣੀ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਤੇਰੀ ॥ Anmrith Baanee Har Har Thaeree || The Word of Your Bani, Lord, is Ambrosial Nectar.   ਸੁਣਿ ਸੁਣਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਪਰਮ ਗਤਿ ਮੇਰੀ ॥ Sun Sun Hovai Param Gath Maeree || Hearing it again and again, I am elevated to the supreme heights.   Our Nam Simran as per the teachings in the Bani, is to make us pure enough to be able to have the darshan of  the Jot this Nam/Naad and at the same time eliminate the wax of our sins upon our minds/souls, in order to listen this divine melody within us by His kirpa. That is why  Third Patshahee says: Nam jiske mun vaseeya, vajeh Shabad ganere.   Once,  we get focused with Simran within, then only can we listen the Shabad and can see its unlimited refulgence, known as darshan. The importance of Naad or Nam, Shabad, or Amrit Bani  is supreme, for it is only by listening to it, we are carried to higher and subtler planes of consciousness, crossing maya and Kal. Gurbani tells us: Nanak Nam jahaaz hae, jinee chareeya se utareeya paar. It is by listening this Anhad Bani, or Naad, that we board on the jahaaz of Nam, thus reach our nijh ghar in Sach Khand. That´s it.  
    • Ali express has carbon steel woks if all else fails. 
    • I’ve heard and read the same on the other akj forum. It’s the feeling of wanting to fight for justice.

Important Information

Terms of Use