You need one thing...

Singh1989

With Kirpa am finally married. Wife still in Ludhiana need to sort out spouse visa.

ANYway... A low educated guy with no decent job (please don't start with the "Sacha kirt atleast" nonsense) GETS MARRIED!

So far one thing pushes me far in life. My Confidence. I confidently got married at 29 last month.

If you're aged between 28-40 you need that confidence! I understand you may think "What if I get divorce?" Or "What if he/ she changes?" Of course I too had these insecurities but you'd be surprised the joy it brings knowing someone's in your zindgi. New relationships open up also (In laws, cousins) etc.

Of course it also depends on your demands. For foreign Sikh women it Might be, the baptised Sikh must be highly educated. BUT... How many such men came to see you and wha happened? Why are you still single?

Personally, I had zero demands. My wife took Amrit 2 months b4 marriage I did not even demand that!!! I let life take its course where it goes, it goes. I have the confidence to know I can make this rishta work for life. My wife can work or we can move out from parents if she says so.

Of course I had one drawback last week but I learned from it n moving on with it.

So if you're highly educated, life is good, financially sorted, let go of the insecurities n think positively about a future with your spouse, women.

Men, learn to understand feelings and look at positive points in women over the negative ones, once you're in front of her during pre engagement meeting. Is she A. In same educational level B. Lives with family C. Gurudwara goer? NOTHING else should matter. Your confidence might wayne you from seeing only 3 positive points. Don't let it!