Is man the head of the house?

puzzled

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
38 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Since he started stalking me.

Plus, don't even bother with the higher moral ground. You haven't got a leg to stand on with your derogatory language aimed at gays. Do you want me to point you in the direction of your own posts?

I didn't start stalking you, I can call you kind of derogatory names that non-sikh people call to sikh men because of the latter's hairyness ! But I will refrain from it because I happen to be a sikh myself.

I am least interested in stalking you. You were the one who started abusing me with homophobic slurs. It was only then I started irking you intentionally . 

Just remember you might as well be buttt of jokes because of the already mentioned pointer above . Its expected you show some empathy to gays who also happen to be buttt of jokes . Else your own amritdhariness is a joke in itself !

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
23 minutes ago, Christiangirl52 said:

Actually, what is the sikh view on homosexuality? 

The Bible clearly says it is wrong and against God's wishes. Yet these days this is usually ignored. Gayness is celebrated and visible on TV and everywhere as being normal. I do not think so. I believe in God's Word. Yet i cannot and must not judge, God is the judge. 

I apologize for dirtying this thread with infights of some of us . Yes , we do fight sometimes jokingly amongst us ?? hehe

Sikhism is perhaps the only religion where homosexuality is not mentioned anywhere in the scriptures. Even sikh gurus have never said anything on this topic. 

Most Sikhs however tend to have homophobic tendencies because of Punjabi culture . However , there's nothing in Sikhism which either condones or condemns homosexuality in specific. Lust, whether gay or straight, is universally condemned in sikh scriptures. And adultery is considered a spiritual downfall but its not something that is to be punished like how its mentioned in bible or quran 

23 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I didn't start stalking you, I can call you kind of derogatory names that non-sikh people call to sikh men because of the latter's hairyness ! But I will refrain from it because I happen to be a sikh myself.

I am least interested in stalking you. You were the one who started abusing me with homophobic slurs. It was only then I started irking you intentionally . 

Just remember you might as well be buttt of jokes because of the already mentioned pointer above . Its expected you show some empathy to gays who also happen to be buttt of jokes . Else your own amritdhariness is a joke in itself !

Guys bust each other's chops all the time. It's what fellers do. Don't take it so seriously even though it may seem a bit hostile at times. I don't bear grudges as long as the sentiment is reciprocated. You're a smart guy. I respect your intelligence. Take it easy, faggot. ?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
31 minutes ago, Christiangirl52 said:

I do apologise. Shall i simply say your scriptures? Your teachings? 

I certainly do not wish to offend you. 

Guru Granth sahib is the scripture as well as the final guru (prophet) of the sikhs. It is our divine guide and is the focal point of prayers in every gurudwara (sikh temple) . We believe it to be word of god spoken through our gurus and it mostly deals with topics of soul and spirituality , the temporariness and vanity of this world . etc . You may read an english translation of this online . Although I think english translations don't do true justice but its somewhat close to the real meaning 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Guys bust each other's chops all the time. It's what fellers do. Don't take it so seriously even though it may seem a bit hostile at times. I don't bear grudges as long as the sentiment is reciprocated. You're a smart guy. I respect your intelligence. Take it easy, faggot. ?

I wasn't aware this thread is by the Christian lady who visited this forum to know about sikhs.

Its a shame we have started our quarrels on this one rather than helping her curiosity . 

1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I wasn't aware this thread is by the Christian lady who visited this forum to know about sikhs.

Its a shame we have started our quarrels on this one rather than helping her curiosity . 

No worries. We probably haven't showered ourselves in glory with the nonsense being spouted, but to err is human, lol.

5 hours ago, Christiangirl52 said:

Hi

I don't blame you! But we good ones do exist. On Sunday mornings we are at church. We do good for our communities. It is the foolish who are so visible and they let us down. We too despair of them. 

I'm not even judging those people as bad. They are just natural products of their culture. Hell, you even see our own people doing similar when you go out. 

My point is that I don't think spirituality is something that comes naturally to English people. I mean even the founder of their religious sect of Christianity was someone who used to routinely behead his wives on any old pretext. King Henry the whatever. They guy was clearly a psycho. That this type of figure is fountain head of a religious community says a lot. That such an obvious ethically and morally dubious character can be celebrated and admired explains a lot. Especially all the murderously ruthless plundering and enslaving that people from this island have engaged in over the centuries - that they can actually keep a straight face and say that this was done as some act of paternal benevolence to help 'civilise' natives says a lot too. 

Those promiscuous clubbing types are the least of our problems here on this island. I'd be more concerned with all the sociopathic, self-centred and inherently deceptive animals you've put in positions of power here if I was you. I bet a fair few of them go to church to keep up appearances too. 

But the truth is that you're probably hopeless because it's been a long time (if ever) since English people have ever managed to successfully challenge their power structures for some noble cause. 

Oh dear. Henry 8 is not the point, just a king who took decisions. A human. Not God. He didn't 'found' Christianity. Jesus Christ is our Lord and the Bible the Word of God that we believe in. Our Queen Elizabeth is head of the Church of England and is a devoted Christian who does her duties well through the grace of God. 

Christian people are certainly guilty of plenty of murder over the years, that is human error not Jesus Christ's wishes. 

Sikhs have and stil do plenty of killing too. Religion is the excuse. God is love. Christ preached love never harm.  

12 minutes ago, Christiangirl52 said:

Oh dear. Henry 8 is not the point, just a king who took decisions. A human. Not God. He didn't 'found' Christianity. Jesus Christ is our Lord and the Bible the Word of God that we believe in. Our Queen Elizabeth is head of the Church of England and is a devoted Christian who does her duties well through the grace of God. 

Christian people are certainly guilty of plenty of murder over the years, that is human error not Jesus Christ's wishes. 

Sikhs have and stil do plenty of killing too. Religion is the excuse. God is love. Christ preached love never harm.  

Well it is to me. I mean the foundation seems rotten when you've a wife beheading psycho as the founder of a religious movement. I mean, how much was that guy influenced by the life and teachings of Jesus? 

And Queen Elizabeth's family are the number one beneficiaries of all the looting, pillaging and raping the indigenous have been indulging in over the centuries. It's easy to be sitting on the accumulated wealth of only God knows how many murdered and displaced people and periodically going abroad to watch some dumb natives do some exotic dances for your entertainment. Whilst you preside over a 'kingdom' where inequality is a norm. People sleep in shop front stores. Poverty and lack of opportunity is rife. Poor old people don't have money to heat their houses in winter. Hell, we've even got an epidemic of youths stabbing each other to death here the opportunities for them are so dire..... Let's not forget that we've had thousands and thousands of vulnerable females (including Sikh ones) being raped and abused on industrial scales here, all whilst the police, government and social services have sat around like a bunch of clowns often actually helping the perpetrators do this. I don't know what planet english christians are on. Look at what you've got going on in your country. 

Sikhs are allowed by faith to kill for self-defence, Christians are explicitly not supposed to kill. They've still managed to outdo us with their murderousness in spite of this.  

And I'm not saying that we don't have bad people amongst us. But you English people are often in straight denial about what you truly are or or trying to hide under a facade. 

If you truly hate all things English, as you appear to do and are so bitter about past history,  may i ask why you choose to live in the UK? I assume you do live here.  I would not go to another country where i did not like or respect the culture.